What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Julio Jones 14 team superflex 1ppr value (1 Viewer)

PantherThunder

Footballguy
I took over a orphan with a decent starting line up but zero depth. Can’t cover byes. I have Julio and I thinking of trying to move him. I haven’t gotten my head around values and I am trying to figure out what a good value is for him. I am thinking 2 2021 first, and a 3rd wr. 

That would be great value but very surprised if you can get anything close to 2 first rounders and a solid player.
Thanks What would you think would be a fair deal? or one that someone might accept. Now I am thinking if that is too much, then whatever I could get now wouldn't be all that much different from what I would get after the season. 

Julio's price will continue to go down as far as what people will pay.  He is getting into the age of diminishing returns.  

He is nearing the point where he  has more value to the team that owns him than what you can get in return.  Case in point is thinking 2 firsts and a quality replacement is attainable.  That is what you want as the current owner yet I doubt you can find anyone willing to give up that much.

If you really want to part with him put him on the block and see what offers you get.  My guess the way to maximize the return is trading in season to a contender that needs WR help.

Thanks What would you think would be a fair deal? or one that someone might accept. Now I am thinking if that is too much, then whatever I could get now wouldn't be all that much different from what I would get after the season. 
That depends.  As Gally said, 2 firsts + replacement WR is too rich.  But my question back to you is....can you contend this year?  If yes, why trade Julio?  He's worth more to you now.  If you're not a contender, you're better off waiting and trading him near the deadline, as Gally suggest.

That depends.  As Gally said, 2 firsts + replacement WR is too rich.  But my question back to you is....can you contend this year?  If yes, why trade Julio?  He's worth more to you now.  If you're not a contender, you're better off waiting and trading him near the deadline, as Gally suggest.
Yes it’s been 15 years since I have been in dynasty. After thinking about it, I can prob get what ever is being offered after the season as what is being offered now. With the upside of a playoff contender cashing in. I will hold on for a premium offer. 

Yes it’s been 15 years since I have been in dynasty. After thinking about it, I can prob get what ever is being offered after the season as what is being offered now. With the upside of a playoff contender cashing in. I will hold on for a premium offer. 
You will not get a premium offer for Julio.  I would consider your start of this thread as a premium offer.  Julio is on a downward value trend.  It isn't going to get better.  If everything broke right you might be able to get a 2021 late 1st and a replacement player in season.  That is probably your best "premium" offer. 

You will not get a premium offer for Julio.  I would consider your start of this thread as a premium offer.  Julio is on a downward value trend.  It isn't going to get better.  If everything broke right you might be able to get a 2021 late 1st and a replacement player in season.  That is probably your best "premium" offer. 
I agree.  If you can get a mid first for Julio, take it.  Otherwise what Gally is suggesting is probably a fair offer.

PantherThunder said:
Well I ended up getting a 2021 1st,2nd both mid to late, and a 2022 2nd. 
That's good value assuming the 1st will likely be around 1.09 in a 12 teamer.  Pretty much what Gally and I expected.

Users who are viewing this thread