What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Offer - Chubb and DJ Moore main pieces (1 Viewer)

jwsbowler

Footballguy
12 team PPR TE Premium, start 1Q - 1R - 2W -1T - 2F (R-W-T) -1K -1D.  Rookie draft done.  I am pretty solid in the league (6 of 7 years cashing with 3 wins), last year lost in finals.  

Current: 
QB: Watson, Garoppolo, Roethlisberger, Carr, Minshew, ...  Eason (TS)
RB:  Cook, Swift, Conner, Bell, Scott, ...  D Evans & AJ Dillon (TS)
WR:  Hopkins, Moore, Parker, Landry, Jeffery, Perriman, Beasley
TE:  Engram, Thomas, McDonald, Thomas
K & D...  no big deal.  

I would give:  DJ Moore, 2021 1st (usually 9-12), 
I would get:   Chubb, Knox, 2021 2nd (projecting 3-5, this past year, 1.3)

Would you do the deal?  IMO value wise, in my favor.  the draft pick drop I would project worst case 6 spots.  I could potentially need a WR at some point in the future, thus I was thinking to counter for Aiyuk or James Washington instead of the 2nd rounder

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team PPR TE Premium, start 1Q - 1R - 2W -1T - 2F (R-W-T) -1K -1D.  Rookie draft done.  I am pretty solid in the league (6 of 7 years cashing with 3 wins), last year lost in finals.  

Current: 
QB: Watson, Garoppolo, Roethlisberger, Carr, Minshew, ...  Eason (TS)
RB:  Cook, Swift, Conner, Bell, Scott, ...  D Evans & AJ Dillon (TS)
WR:  Hopkins, Moore, Parker, Landry, Jeffery, Perriman, Beasley
TE:  Engram, Thomas, McDonald, Thomas
K & D...  no big deal.  

I would give:  DJ Moore, 2021 1st (usually 9-12), 
I would get:   Chubb, Knox, 2021 2nd (projecting 3-5, this past year, 1.3)

Would you do the deal?  IMO value wise, in my favor.  the draft pick drop I would project worst case 6 spots.  I could potentially need a WR at some point in the future, thus I was thinking to counter for Aiyuk or James Washington instead of the 2nd rounder
I think it's a fair deal, but I agree that it leaves you very thin at WR.   

Aiyuk doesn't really help you now.  With Conner and Bell and Landry and Jeffery, and Big Ben, you have a more aging team and you should be trying to win now.

I lean towards keeping Moore, but I am not a fan of Chubb in PPR leagues.....won't catch enough passes with Hunt still there.

First let me say I am a big fan of Chubb.  I think his value isn't as diminished as some with Hunt around.  However, I think your team is better suited to not make the trade.  Chubb is an improvement at RB but I don't think enough as the hit you take at WR.  Based on your roster construction I would hold tight.

Users who are viewing this thread