What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade rookie Pick 1.03 for David Montgomery and 2.07? (1 Viewer)

Cybergeek

Footballguy
I 've been offered  David Montgomery and Rookie pick 2.07 for Rookie pick 1.03. It's in a league where you only need to need to start 1 RB, but I have Saquon Barkley and a bunch of garbage that is not worthy of bye week coverage. I also earned the 1.03 and need to upgrade my starting lineup and create bye week depth.

Is the player that I would draft at 1.03 more valuable than David Montgomery and whoever I would draft at 2.07?

I would rather keep the pick and hope that it hits bigger than Montgomery.  Montgomery looks like a weak RB2/RB3 type of back.  That's valuable but I would rather spend my high first round pick trying to find a back with top 10 potential, or use it to fill another starting spot.  If you need a WR, why not take Lamb or Jeudy in that spot?

You mentioned you earned the 1.03. I would shoot for the sky and hope you get a stud at 1.03. Monte might be washed up by the time you are ready to contend. A 2.07 is a crap shoot 

Do you think the player you could get at 1.3 would be better than Montgomery?  That should give you your answer.

With that said, I'm keeping the pick.

Users who are viewing this thread