What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Would you move K. Drake for 2020 1.11 Rookie Pick? (1 Viewer)

jwsbowler

Footballguy
Straight question...  Dynasty 12 teams, no PPR, standard scoring.  Lineup of 1Q - 1R - 2W - 1T - 1F - K/D. 

Would you move Drake for the 1.11 pick?  Team's backs are Henry, D Johnson, J Samuels and Peterson (will be traded due to contract issue).  Team has the WRs, but the backs are in need of work. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Straight question...  Dynasty 12 teams, no PPR, standard scoring.  Lineup of 1Q - 1R - 2W - 1T - 1F - K/D. 

Would you move Drake for the 1.11 pick?  Team's backs are Henry, D Johnson, J Samuels and Peterson (will be traded due to contract issue).  Team has the WRs, but the backs are in need of work. 
So are the listed RB's the RB's for the team getting Drake or the team trading him away?

So are the listed RB's the RB's for the team getting Drake or the team trading him away?
Yes, that team has pick 1.11 and looking for a back.

The other team has Drake, Chubb, Gore, Hines, Penny, Wilkins, Breida.  He has the 1.02 pick also, and he's told me that he is going RB with that pick.

Yes, that team has pick 1.11 and looking for a back.

The other team has Drake, Chubb, Gore, Hines, Penny, Wilkins, Breida.  He has the 1.02 pick also, and he's told me that he is going RB with that pick.
With that RB corps (original Drake owner) I would much rather keep Drake than have the 1.11 - even with taking a RB at pick 1.02

So, you think the deal would be okay if I give up the 1.11 for Drake?  I feel that I can use him with what I have.  Yes, this is my team, and my WRs are stacked.  

Users who are viewing this thread