What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** MultiState Manhunt for College Student/Murderer (Update-Apprehended)*** (1 Viewer)

JaxBill

Footballguy
I've been following this story since Monday and surprised at the ease he's getting from place to place.

Cliff Notes- College student Pete Manfredonia allegedly has killed 2 people, injured 1, kidnapped/released 1 and has made his way from Connecticut to now Hagerstown,  Maryland.

Last edited by a moderator:
Background-  Apparently he is from Sandy Hook and has had some psychological issues.

@BigEastPow6r: This is apparently the bedroom of Peter Manfredonia, the soon-to-be former UConn student who is now a double murderer. It's crazy to me that nobody saw any warning signs.

He's from Sandy Hook, so I can only assume "we saw what happened when Adam snapped" refers to Adam Lanza https://twitter.com/BigEastPow6r/status/1264651517136719872/photo/1

what i find appalling about this (aside from the double murder and kidnapping charges) is that the police issued a statement saying basically "we know you're sorry, we're going to be nice, just come on in whenever you're ready.... you super awesome nice guy".

So now they're saying he made it to Hagerstown Md yesterday so who knows where he is by now. 

My guess would be WV mountains into Western NC mountains ala Eric Rudolph

what i find appalling about this (aside from the double murder and kidnapping charges) is that the police issued a statement saying basically "we know you're sorry, we're going to be nice, just come on in whenever you're ready.... you super awesome nice guy".
yeah definitely unsettling. 

Only explanation I can think of is they're trying to butter up an unstable heavily armed person to limit more killings.

yeah definitely unsettling. 

Only explanation I can think of is they're trying to butter up an unstable heavily armed person to limit more killings.
Police do that to try to deescelate the situation. It doesn't mean they aren't looking for him.  They are "talking him down" especially if he mentally unstable

Users who are viewing this thread