What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich (1 Viewer)

Judge Smails

Footballguy
Man, have watched the first 3 episodes.  This guy was the ultimate predator.  How this blatantly went on for so long without him being stopped is mind blowing. The recruiting schemes meant he had a never ending supply of underage girls to prey on. Ghislaine Maxwell better get locked up for trafficking. Doesn’t look good for Epstein’s circle of pervs. It’s like Who’a Who of Creepers lineup. Trump, Clinton, Woody Allen, Kevin Spacey, Harvey Weinstein

Man, have watched the first 3 episodes.  This guy was the ultimate predator.  How this blatantly went on for so long without him being stopped is mind blowing. The recruiting schemes meant he had a never ending supply of underage girls to prey on. Ghislaine Maxwell better get locked up for trafficking. Doesn’t look good for Epstein’s circle of pervs. It’s like Who’a Who of Creepers lineup. Trump, Clinton, Woody Allen, Kevin Spacey, Harvey Weinstein

🤢

I'd say bury them all, but I don't think we can find a pit deep enough. Maybe an abandoned island in a cold, unforgiving place instead

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say bury them all, but I don't think we can find a pit deep enough. Maybe an abandoned island in a cold, unforgiving place instead
I would donate a lot of money for a rocket to be built and launched towards the sun for all the guilty people of this scheme. 

The “relationship” with Les Wexner is getting play. He may have been servicing more than debt. 

The depth of the guilt and pain from the girls who recruited 20, 40, 60 other girls each is hard to imagine. It meant survival for some at the time but turned into a lifetime of regret/torment. 

Leroy Hoard said:
Just follow the money.
It won't surprise you Mr Hoard but I find myself in odd conversations in bars and whatnot and some fellow was trying to explain to everyone that most of the top level folks like the ones listed up top are all pedophiles or close to it. 🤷‍♂️

Money makes good people better and bad people worse, most of the high level execs I've ever met seem like there is little difference in the way they are programmed and what many men get arrested for but the money allows them to cover it up or pay people off so nobody says anything and the cycle continues. 

Hollywood has a gigantic Black Eye sitting in prison in New York, the amount of women who have been exploited and preyed upon is endless. 

You're right Leroy, follow the money. 

Judge Smails said:
The “relationship” with Les Wexner is getting play. He may have been servicing more than debt. 

The depth of the guilt and pain from the girls who recruited 20, 40, 60 other girls each is hard to imagine. It meant survival for some at the time but turned into a lifetime of regret/torment. 
I think Les Wexner was how Epstein made most of his fortune. Wexner gifted the New York condo to Epstein for some reason. He clearly had info on Les and was blackmailing him. 

Not sure I can bring myself to watch this one.  
same. I'm enthralled with how this can happen for so long like it did, but don't know if i can stomach watching it yet. I guess this has been the way of the world for centuries, but the sense of entitlement of the top 1-3% (financially) of our world that is allowed to occur time after time is really something. How so many people are tricked into thinking all of it is ok is something too. 

Judge Smails said:
And it can be found...where?

I’m glad it’s out there, but think it would send me into a depression to watch. The entire story is such a parable for what’s wrong with America and how it isn’t being fixed. There are a lot of people who should have been exposed and in prison by now. We can’t trust the judicial system, and so far it’s looked like a big coverup.
Heavy, heavy hitters were at risk.  He was as murdered as being murdered could be.

I am wondering what he did with all of his blackmail videos ...how could anyone be assured that they got "all of them"?

That certainly could have something to do with why Ghislaine Maxwell is still running around free.  

Not sure I can bring myself to watch this one.  
I would highly recommend it.

I was hesitant at first, but this doc is very much about giving a voice to the survivors. You can tell throughout this process that the survivors in the doc got some small benefit from it being able to tell their stories. Especially given that Epstein didn't make it to his day in court. 

She would have nearly as much dirt on people as Epstein, but likely could have been found and killed anytime before if she was such a liability.  It will be interesting to see if she spills the beans on any big names to try and cop a plea.

She would have nearly as much dirt on people as Epstein, but likely could have been found and killed anytime before if she was such a liability.  It will be interesting to see if she spills the beans on any big names to try and cop a plea.
In the doc, they discussed his mansion in NYC which was FULL of hidden cameras.  Epstein would watch his guests in a dark room with banks of monitors watching people in his house.  Where is all that footage?  They raided his house, so what's on there and why hasn't it come to light?  Something stinks...

In the doc, they discussed his mansion in NYC which was FULL of hidden cameras.  Epstein would watch his guests in a dark room with banks of monitors watching people in his house.  Where is all that footage?  They raided his house, so what's on there and why hasn't it come to light?  Something stinks...
The folks that raided the house were probably on the tapes which is why they raided the house  :tinfoilhat:

i've gone by that island many, many, times.  there's a dive spot off of it, that i've done as well.  so weird.

The folks that raided the house were probably on the tapes which is why they raided the house  :tinfoilhat:
You know, I'm very far from being a conspiracy theorist guy, but in this case?   I think you're right.  There are some really powerful people who want these tapes burned and their ashes shot up into space.

The documentary is infuriating, depressing, leaves you feeling disgusted, etc., as you would expect. And the sad part is, you can tell they sanitized and left out a lot of stuff for fear of pissing the wrong powerful people off.

You know, I'm very far from being a conspiracy theorist guy, but in this case?   I think you're right.  There are some really powerful people who want these tapes burned and their ashes shot up into space.
Yea I like to play around with conspiracy theories but in the end, most all are just some nut in a dark room making #### up.

This ain't that. There is so much more to this story than we'll ever know, fortunately or unfortunately but I don't look for Ghislaine to have her day in court. She either cuts a deal or doesn't make it to trial ala her boyfriend.

Maxwell has been living off and on in a mansion in Manchester by the Sea in MA with her boyfriend. Scott Borgerson  left his wife and kids 5 years ago for Maxwell. She was arrested in Bradford NH In a house purchased by Borgerson. What are the chances he knows info

Rich people being above the law is not a conspiracy theory.  

Rich people being above the law is not a conspiracy theory.  
Rich people getting away with crimes is not a conspiracy theory.  Agreed.  But what is being suggested is that Epstein was murdered to protect other child rapists.  That is a crime that hasn't spared other rich or powerful people.  See the Church, Catholic.  Richer than all the Epsteins, Clintons and Trumps.  Child rape isn't tax evasion.  Hell, it's not even murder. I choose to believe that eventually perps of child rape are held accountable.  

We will see in the fullness of time but I think a day of reckoning is coming for some people of wealth and power.  The public eye was lazy watching Epstein in custody. A 2nd time with Maxwell? Not a chance we lapse on security with her.  

Truth will see the light of day.  Of that, I'm certain.  

Rich people getting away with crimes is not a conspiracy theory.  Agreed.  But what is being suggested is that Epstein was murdered to protect other child rapists.  That is a crime that hasn't spared other rich or powerful people.  See the Church, Catholic.  Richer than all the Epsteins, Clintons and Trumps.  Child rape isn't tax evasion.  Hell, it's not even murder. I choose to believe that eventually perps of child rape are held accountable.  

We will see in the fullness of time but I think a day of reckoning is coming for some people of wealth and power.  The public eye was lazy watching Epstein in custody. A 2nd time with Maxwell? Not a chance we lapse on security with her.  

Man, I hope you are right. I'd like to believe that we live in a world where people have seen enough and had enough, and start holding people accountable. That those whose power and money are able to let them skate, cover up bad deeds, deflect and distract and evade their reckoning can do so no longer.

I have zero doubt that all the tapes from Epstein's extensive hidden suveillance that recorded the rich and famous for blackmail purposes were destroyed, either in the sweep of his house or otherwise to protect the guilty. I also think there is zero coincidence Trump and Barr were trying to rid of Berman, the SDNYUS attorney right before this arrest was made.

History tells me otherwise, time and time again. Maybe I am jaded, but given the dirt Maxwell has on the elite, I highly doubt we'll see people involved in crimes like trafficking and raping minors get theirs.

I don't think we'll see another "suicide" -- but I highly doubt we'll see her become the linchpin of bringing down countless of people involved in the way they should.

Hope I am proven wrong. 

It sounds like he made his money blackmailing people.

Exactly.

It's THE conspiracy theory.
Are you saying wealthy people are not above the law or do not get away with murder whereas others do the same thing and are handed life sentences or worse? And that said, the crimes are the same so those going to jail deserve it but there does seem to be a double standard. I might have misread you, happens all the time. 

Maxwell has been living off and on in a mansion in Manchester by the Sea in MA with her boyfriend. Scott Borgerson  left his wife and kids 5 years ago for Maxwell. She was arrested in Bradford NH In a house purchased by Borgerson. What are the chances he knows info
CEO-CargoMetrics(Maritime Shipping/(Traffic?), 43 yrs old, she's 58...she looks like Amanpour the PBS reporter, odd looking.  

Hopefully our wonderful justice system can manage to keep her alive until (if) she testifies. I don’t have much faith 

Watched the first two episodes last night. Struggle to get through the second episode, not because it isn’t good it is, it’s done very well, it’s just disturbing as hell.  

It's crazy that she's been right under our nose the whole time. I would have guessed she'd be hiding in a tiny village in Europe.

Are you saying that there haven't been about 10 billion conspiracies protecting the Catholic Church?

Why would she not be off living in some country without extradition?  How was she not arrested before now?
Some speculation that the Feds knew where she was all along to either build their case, work out a sweetheart deal, try to gather evidence on others... pick a theory.

Edit: She’s a French citizen so pretty surprising she didn’t make it there since they don’t extradite. Lends a small bit to the claim the Feds knew where she was and wouldn’t let her leave.

Users who are viewing this thread