What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** A.J. Brown Thread and Volume Tracker - MODS PLS DELETE (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine it was deleted in error or the owner deleted it
I just checked in the Jake Butt thread that I created and I can’t delete it. I can edit the thread but there is no option to eliminate it.

@Joe Bryant - did something happen in the A.J. Brown thread that resulted in a decision to eliminate that topic?

I just checked in the Jake Butt thread that I created and I can’t delete it. I can edit the thread but there is no option to eliminate it.

@Joe Bryant - did something happen in the A.J. Brown thread that resulted in a decision to eliminate that topic?
No idea. Sorry.

I didn't see anything but spirited debate about volume, hence this thread's name. You used to be able to hide the threads that you started, though I don't see an option for it for this particular thread, so who knows? 

“Moderation actions” at the top

I nominate Faust as the official player thread starter

@Joe Bryant - I appreciate the quick response. I spend a lot of time curating content in the player threads so it is obviously a touch disappointing to have an entire thread disappear.
I"m sorry, but I don't understand exactly what you're asking.

A thread is completely gone? I've no idea why that would happen.

A thread is no longer editable by you? Again, no idea. What is the url of the thread in question? 

I'm sorry but I have a zillion things I'm trying to do. As much help and detail you can give is appreciated. 

“Moderation actions” at the top

I nominate Faust as the official player thread starter
@I-ROK - thanks for pointing me in the right direction. It is entirely possible that the OP has hidden the thread. I can’t remember who started that thread but I am curious why it has disappeared.

I tend to start threads on players that I find interesting and when I find good content on those players. I don’t want to be the only FBG creating player threads.

I"m sorry, but I don't understand exactly what you're asking.

A thread is completely gone? I've no idea why that would happen.

A thread is no longer editable by you? Again, no idea. What is the url of the thread in question? 

I'm sorry but I have a zillion things I'm trying to do. As much help and detail you can give is appreciated. 
AJ Brown URL

Joe,

I am not trying to create more work for you, rather I thought that you might have some insight into why the original A.J. Brown thread disappeared.

I enjoy contributing to these boards and just found it a touch disappointing that a good thread with lots of valuable information and a good debate just suddenly disappeared. Dr. BD had posted some information suggesting that A.J. Brown was at peak value due to playing at efficiency metrics that were unlikely to be sustained moving forward.

if it was not a decision from the moderation team due to the debate going off the rails so-to-speak then it must have been the OP choosing to hide the thread.

Thanks again for everything that you do to keep these boards the top destination for information and discussion on fantasy football topics.

Faust

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread