What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 College football thread - It's the offseason, yo. (4 Viewers)

He won't play this week or next. Tough break but it's what we're living with right now. Hope he gets well soon. 

Saw on twitter acc rules say at least 10 days so he’s out for ND game too
Yup 10 days. ND needed Lawrence to play to dispel any thoughts of overrated or playoff consideration. 

ND had no shot with him playing. With him out they might pull it off. Would likely set up the soul crushing defeat in the ACC title game with Trevor back if so. 

Yup 10 days. ND needed Lawrence to play to dispel any thoughts of overrated or playoff consideration. 

ND had no shot with him playing. With him out they might pull it off. Would likely set up the soul crushing defeat in the ACC title game with Trevor back if so. 
ND should rest Ian Book this week so he's healthy for Clemson

Heard that his positive test was Wednesday and that day counts as day one of the 10 day quarantine rule.  If that is true the Friday before the ND game would be day 10.  

But I'm sure they'd hold him out of that game since he won't have any practice time between now and then.   :mellow:

Jayrok said:
Heard that his positive test was Wednesday and that day counts as day one of the 10 day quarantine rule.  If that is true the Friday before the ND game would be day 10.  

But I'm sure they'd hold him out of that game since he won't have any practice time between now and then.   :mellow:
Of course.

strykerpks said:
I get that Clemson >>>>>>> Wisconsin in virtually every way. But if Graham Mertz can't play there's no way Trevor Lawrence should play, given a positive test. 

God, I hate that I have to type that out but here we are
The conferences are taking significantly different approaches.  How they handle these cases will most definitely be apples/oranges.

ETA:  "significantly" probably is an overstatement.....they are taking different approaches.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clemson looks like garbage. Not running the 250lb QB at the goal line and that roughing penalty (didn’t look like roughing) was basically a 21 point swing.

This freshman doesn’t have what it takes to lead them back.

Clemson looks like garbage. Not running the 250lb QB at the goal line and that roughing penalty (didn’t look like roughing) was basically a 21 point swing.

This freshman doesn’t have what it takes to lead them back.
Maybe play the other one in the 2nd half?

JFC, this crew really wants BC to win. Stupid play but he was jumping to block the ball. Two roughing the passers wiped out two interceptions. One was a BS call and led to a BC TD.

JFC, this crew really wants BC to win. Stupid play but he was jumping to block the ball. Two roughing the passers wiped out two interceptions. One was a BS call and led to a BC TD.
He jumped? He jumped and launched his head at the qb, he didn’t jump with his hands up over his head. 

Sparty wins -24...Rutgers and Michigan all of a sudden at the same level.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread