What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 College football thread - It's the offseason, yo. (2 Viewers)

not a fan of the Gators white on white on white. Need either blue helmets or blue pants
Agree...throw backs right, to Spurrier?  Fans want Bama to do it too and have been teased by official tweets and rumors...it goes back back to the Namath and Stabler eras...but it’s not happening.

Agree...throw backs right, to Spurrier?  Fans want Bama to do it too and have been teased by official tweets and rumors...it goes back back to the Namath and Stabler eras...but it’s not happening.
you mean white helmets? for Bama? That can't happen. 

Maybe this isn’t fair to say on a day Fields is struggling compared to his earlier great games, but it sure does seem like an awful lot of his throws are to WIDE open guys. Not a ton of tough throws for the most part. Just IMO

OSU probably still cover but really impressed with IU. They are a solid team. Might be the second best team in the conference. 

I really hope they get creative with the playoff this year. I want one of BYU, Cincy, hell even Coastal to get in there. Let's have some fun with it if we're going to do it. Based on the few non-conference games we had this year I don't see how you could argue that some of the P5 conference are that much better than the Sun Belt. 

My biggest fear is OU wins out and they somehow talk themselves into throwing them in there. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't you throw some weight around at fanatics? I heard Michael Rubin on a podcast once, seems like a reasonable guy. 
Seriously no one throws weight there but Saban...he makes all decisions. I’ve heard ideas shot down because whoever has to pitch it is scared to try to sell it to him.

yeah, this game is a perfect example of the little things that separate a really good team from just a good one. That red zone turnover for IU was killer and pretty much ended any hope they had.  
You were saying? OSU has to be by far the worst defense of any top ten ranked team. The DBs are just absolutely lost out there.

You were saying? OSU has to be by far the worse defense of any top ten ranked team. The DBs are just absolutely lost out there.
Well, if OU beats OSU tonight they'll probably find their way to the top ten and they can take over that crown. Also OSU has only played three games so far, they'll get better on D I'm sure. 

It's a weird year, every team kinda sucks for one reason or another except the two juggernauts. They're still going to win this game, and that red zone turnover in the first half will have been the key swing. 

You were saying? OSU has to be by far the worst defense of any top ten ranked team. The DBs are just absolutely lost out there.
Not that i blame you, but clearly you havent watched the michigan secondary this year. THAT is lost

The numbers on the side of PSU's helmets - that seems new to me. Am I wrong on that? Have they done that before?

Terrible PI call vs Wisconsin.
Alot of those...and reviews near the sidelines.

But mistakes, calls, and woeful offensive playcaling doomed the Badgers today.

Cant seem to win at Northwestern either.

Northwestern's last 3 scheduled opponents are Michigan State, Minnesota and Illinois. (from twitter)

Looks like OSU/NW in the Big Ten final.

umaa getting manhandled by Rutgers.

I guess for the wolvies, its difficult to take your game seriously when your coach is wearing a jock strap on his face. 

What I love about this Schiano team is that you can already see the bones of a really good program. From how the coaches best utilize the skillet of the players, to the effort displayed all over the field, how aggressive they are in the right situations...

To say that in year 1 after how deep of a hole we've been in is pretty incredible. 

This one feels like it's slipping away but Schiano's team in year 3 will beat a down Michigan team by 21. 

What I love about this Schiano team is that you can already see the bones of a really good program. From how the coaches best utilize the skillet of the players, to the effort displayed all over the field, how aggressive they are in the right situations...

To say that in year 1 after how deep of a hole we've been in is pretty incredible. 

This one feels like it's slipping away but Schiano's team in year 3 will beat a down Michigan team by 21. 
Tennessee should hire him 

He is going to turn those boys into Schiano Men!

Users who are viewing this thread