What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 College football thread - It's the offseason, yo. (1 Viewer)

Pete Thamel (@PeteThamel)

11/27/20, 11:52 AM

Sources: The SEC is expected to make a scheduling adjustment for next week, which will allow the Alabama vs LSU game to be played.

That sack taken by Ehlinger was a killer. He throws that away and the chances of Dicker making a 48 to 51 yard FG are exponentially better.

Pete Thamel (@PeteThamel)

11/27/20, 11:52 AM

Sources: The SEC is expected to make a scheduling adjustment for next week, which will allow the Alabama vs LSU game to be played.
Even though I don't expect it to end well, I'm glad the LSU Bama game is being played.  LSU now plays Aggie, Bama and Florida 3 weeks in a row.  Not exactly what they need right now, but they gotta get the Bama game in.

ND sleep walking. UNC not playing scared and will score points. ND will need the good version of Book to show up today. 

Is there The Guy though? Don’t say Freeze.
I was reading a couple of the fan sites and it seems like some are convinced that they can throw enough money at Urban. Not sure the Longhorn job is cardiologist-approved though.

Herman is such a great coach, he just needs a couple more years to work out the kinks. They are right on the cusp. 

I'm not sure if you guys knew this but Sam Ehlinger actually grew up as a UT fan. It's a really cool story that the media hasn't touched much since he became the starter there 7 years ago. 

Big XII has broken out in the ACC here. Also, awful refereeing is back in full effect. Missed a few big holds on UNC that led to their big plays. Hope that cleans up. 

ND gives up a 3rd & 18, loses a starting safety to injury, then gives up a 3rd & 20 and loses the other safety to targeting. This is the stuff that leads to upsets as UNC is a game team and that speed is killer against both backup safeties. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Those colorful uniforms look great on the skill players. Us fat guys; eh, nowhere close to that. 
my wife during the Cowboys game yesterday. 

"did anyone stop and think about showing these big fat guys from behind when they're wearing white pants? all their stuff just jiggling around and shaking. it's disgusting. that's how you know guys are producing this game. no one stopped to think about how gross it looks."

Number 44 for UNC must be getting a bonus from ND boosters. Obviously ND is trying to draw them offsides and he jumps like he’s blitzing and draws his own guy off and then he jogs behind that end around and doesn’t try to tackle. Gave up the lead for no reason when everyone and their mother knows ND isn’t running a play 4th and 1 at their own 20.

It’s with my deepest regrets that I must inform everybody that Notre Dame seems legit good this year. 
No worries, our secondary is not good. They’ll get exposed in the ACCCG with Lawrence back and possibly again in the playoffs if we sneak in. 

Users who are viewing this thread