What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 College football thread - It's the offseason, yo. (2 Viewers)

Beat the Top 5 defending champs on the road, then give the worst team in the league their first conference win in years at home...Leach makes his mark quick.
I don't know what the heck LSU was doing last week. Have to think if they played Miss State again next week, the results would be very different.

Why? Recruiting has been good and they’ve dominated the conference for the last 5 years. Don’t mean to pile on, nobody saw this coming.
Freshman QB.  Undisciplined Defense again.  Some key players still on suspension for smoking weed.     The team is not in a good place at the moment.   Tons of talent and no discipline or leadership at the moment. 

Freshman QB.  Undisciplined Defense again.  Some key players still on suspension for smoking weed.     The team is not in a good place at the moment.   Tons of talent and no discipline or leadership at the moment. 
Lack of run game?

I can't believe the Gators don't get to play FSU this year.  This may be the most unbalanced the two teams have been in decades.  :kicksrock:

I've said Pruitt would get UT back into the 2nd Tier of the SEC...he's there.  Great OL and RB, solid D...will be a handful all year.  

I think UTenn is passing AU with Gus as a program now.

Some nice options out there today for CFB viewing:

Florida - Texas A&M

VT - UNC

Texas - OU

Tennessee - UGA (Are the Volunteers for real?)

Alabama - Ole Miss

Florida State - ND

Miami - Clemson

Users who are viewing this thread