What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fantrax High Stakes SuperFlex PPR $250 Dynasty Start-Up (2 Viewers)

Harut5229

Footballguy
Hello everyone. As it stands, I am commissioner of 20 dynasty fantasy football leagues via Fantrax and GroupMe. GroupMe is a requirement to join. Keep in mind we always stay one year ahead for payments to prevent league turnover. So year 1 cost will be $500, and $250 each season thereafter. Payments are handled via LeagueSafe. 

WE ARE LOOKING ONLY for active players who will keep active even during the offseason and not go ghost on GroupMe. We all look to have fun year in and year out and it hurts the league to see inactive players or people who leave after one or two seasons. 

If you are interested, please feel free to email me at harut728@yahoo.com or text me at 818-397-3496. Note: Text is much more preferred. Feel free to pose any questions you may have. I have enlisted our league format and rules below for your reading. Please make sure you can abide by them prior to joining.

**ROOKIES WILL BE INCLUDED IN STARTUP DRAFT** 

League scoring is standard PPR format, with 1.5 PPR for the TE position.

Starting positions: QB WR WR RB RB TE FLEX FLEX FLEX SUPERFLEX

DRAFT FORMAT: Slow draft, 3 hour clock with overnight freeze. If you’re a slow drafter, this may not be for you. We expect all members to stay alert and active throughout the draft to keep it moving and for trade purposes. You get emailed when it is your turn to pick as well as we alert people via groupme. Groupme is a requirement to join as I mentioned and you should remain active throughout the league’s tenure.

LEAGUE SCORING: There will be 1 H2H matchup each week and 1 points scored matchup vs league weekly average. For example, if you score higher than the week’s total points scored average by the 12 teams, you receive a Win. If less, you receive a Loss. 

RULES AND REGULATIONS

Roster Size: There will be 30 roster slots. Due to the large number, there will be no IR slots. Roster size is always subject to change, pending league majority approval. To keep our dynasty free agency a little exciting, I will be hesitant to further increase roster size. 

Rookie Draft: The Rookie Draft WILL include veteran free agents and incoming rookies. Free agency will be frozen at the conclusion of the regular season until the conclusion of the rookie draft, which then players will go on waivers. The rookie draft will be 5 rounds every season. 

Draft Pick Trading: Trading of draft picks is allowed for the current AND following year's picks. Once the offseason has begun, in order to trade the following year's picks, you must make payment for that year as well, which is due regardless prior to the rookie draft date. 

League Dues: We will ALWAYS be paying one year up front. You have from the end of the season up until the rookie draft date to make payment. Those who neglect to make the payment will be replaced. Due Date for payment will be two weeks prior to our rookie draft. 

Rookie Draft Order: The Rookie Draft Order will be determined, barring any penalization, by lowest total points scored for the 6 teams that miss out on the playoffs. For the 6 that make it to the playoffs, their slots will be determined by a combination of elimination and lowest points scored. For example, the first two eliminations in round 1 of the playoffs will get the #7 and #8 pick of the rookie draft, with the team scoring the least points in the season, getting #7. 

Playoff Format: Top 6 Records will make the postseason, which begins Week 14 and lasts through Week 16. Top 2 seeds will get a BYE week. Points scored serves as any tiebreaker. If a second tiebreaker is needed, it will come down to head-to-head record. If a third tiebreaker is needed, 

Standing Tiebreakers: If two or more teams have the same record, the first tiebreaker will be most point scored in the season. The second tiebreaker will be head-to-head record. The third tiebreaker will be the higher strength of schedule will get the better position. The fourth tiebreaker will be a live coin toss done by yours truly! 

Matchup Tiebreakers: If a regular season matchup score is tied. Each team will indeed receive a tie. However, in the playoffs, if a matchup is miraculously tied, the tiebreaking system will be the exact same as the standings tiebreaker method stated in Rule #6. 

Free Agency: Free agency is FAAB format. Each team is awarded $100 every season. Minimum bid is $1. 

Trade Deadline: Trade deadline will be the Saturday of Week 13. Trading will re-open once Fantrax re-opens the following season, which doesn't take more than a week after the superbowl. You may not trade the following year's draft choices until you have paid the fee for the season. 

TANKING RULE: There will be no tanking. Setting lineups weekly is MANDATORY. Failure to set your lineup for two consecutive weeks (Starting injured players, players on bye, obvious backups, etc.) will result in removal of league and commissioner will set lineup for the rest of the season. 

PAYOUTS:

1ST PLACE: $1500

2ND PLACE: $650

3RD PLACE: $250

#1 AND #2 SEED: $125

#3 SEED: $100

Every year, there will be $250 leftover. This pot will be a rolling pot until one owner wins a championship for the THIRD time. The owner who wins Championship #3 first will take however much the pot ends up to be. After this point, everyone's chances will reset to 0 and the race to 3 will be on again.

Final Words: This will always be a democracy, but keep in mind, I will take matters into my own hands if need be. I hope I have proven myself to everyone by now that I always act in the best interest of the league. I want to wish everyone good luck each and every season and hope you have a great time in my leagues. As always, I encourage activity on our GroupMe. I would like to see people check in throughout the season and even in the offseason from time to time. It's never too early (or late) to improve your team! Feel free to always announce players you are shopping, suggestions, or practically anything on there. The commissioner reserves the right to make changes to these rules, but only during the offseason and after discussion with league members.

Users who are viewing this thread