What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trump coming to Tulsa. (4 Viewers)

Trump should wear a MAGA mask up to the podium, then RIP it off like Hulk Hogan does his t-shirt and throw it in the garbage. That's what I'd do.  

:lmao:  CNN freaking out, calling for people attending to quarantine and get tested. What a bunch of hypocrites.    

Should be good, most of them in Minny/NYC/Seattle etc only break the health guidelines for the riots but doubt they would get on a plane. They wouldn’t fare well in the law and order crowd so it’s for the best. 
Is this the same law and order crowd that refuses to wear masks that are required in certain places?

A President being careless with rhetoric won't help. A President being purposefully divisive would be even worse. He's had a rough week filled with setbacks. I hope he keeps it cool and takes the oppportunity to show real leadership but I have my doubts because that isn't his brand. I sincerely hope that things stay classy, high energy, and peaceful outside the arena. 

Come on, dude.

What could cause issues, butthhurt people tuning in on Twitter or BLM starting a riot?
Issues can be caused by protesters and Trump supporters yelling at one another.  Things can spiral out of control from there.  

Ugliness  can happen from either side.  

You mean like Biden?
I didn't say a thing about Biden....if you wonder why people make claims about your posting style, this is a good example.  Asked a question about Trump...instead of an answer you have now twice asked a what about question instead of answering.

Will Trump stay classy?  Do you even expect or want him to?

I didn't say a thing about Biden....if you wonder why people make claims about your posting style, this is a good example.  Asked a question about Trump...instead of an answer you have now twice asked a what about question instead of answering.

Will Trump stay classy?  Do you even expect or want him to?
THIS IS A RALLY

Get over it, guys.

It's politics.

Yes, we know you don't like Trump. We sure do, LOL.

Lots of people are cringe on Uncle Joe.

It is what it is.

THIS IS A RALLY
Once again we appear to have a disconnect...this again does not address the question asked.  So...a reasonable person can draw some conclusions from your non-answer.  One of those conclusions would be that you are unwilling to answer the question and just hope to get a reaction from people (there is a word for that style of posting).

Get over it, guys.

It's politics.

Yes, we know you don't like Trump. We sure do, LOL.

Lots of people are cringe on Uncle Joe.

It is what it is.
And you can also "get over it", people are going to have negative opinions about the things Trump does and says because he brings that negativity on himself (for example the latest with he and Barr and the US Attorney SDNY).

None of which has to do with Joe Biden.

Once again we appear to have a disconnect...this again does not address the question asked.  So...a reasonable person can draw some conclusions from your non-answer.  One of those conclusions would be that you are unwilling to answer the question and just hope to get a reaction from people (there is a word for that style of posting).
One last reply from me...

You aren't going to like ANYTHING he says...are you?

23 is showing the rally now.

Totally peaceful right now.

Cops got some cheers.

One protestor with a sign (but obviously early).

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't heard of Trump supporters causing any problems. I'm sure you could find isolated incidents.

I'm worried about rioting & we know who will perpetrate it.

It's in their best interest to exercise their right to protest & do it peacefully. People don't have a problem with that.

I haven't heard of Trump supporters causing any problems. I'm sure you could find isolated incidents. I'm worried about rioting & we know who will perpetrate it. It's in their best interest to exercise their right to protest & do it peacefully. People don't have a problem with that.
Tulsa city leaders are expecting up to 100,000 people to congregate near downtown amid a time where Tulsa coronavirus cases continue to increase at an alarming rate.
What?

So I'm hearing everything is boarded up downtown (can't confirm yet). Given BLM's history, it had to be done. Tulsa has a thriving downtown. It will also save BLM lives should rioting break out since people probably don't feel the need to be on site to protect their business now.

I have a reliable contact who said 12-15 Spec Op personnel landed at a local NG this morning.

He wasn't sure what branch.

So hearing some stories of female business owners who've decided to have weaponry on site with the climate what it is.

These are typically businesses in town (& surrounding areas) who shouldn't be affected by riots. I'm assuming this decision wasn't just related to Trump's rally.

One last reply from me...

You aren't going to like ANYTHING he says...are you?
Shocking. Another question while still refusing to answer the original.

Sort of sums it all up nicely.

I will answer though...Im not going to watch it save for bits and pieces that may get linked here or through anyone i may follow on twitter. Im going to guess i would not like much of what he would say as most of the time when he speaks its not things i would support.   Which still has nothing to do with what I asked

Users who are viewing this thread