What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trump coming to Tulsa. (2 Viewers)

I've been very realistic about this.  Biden is the favorite right now.  But there's no way they want him showing up for debates.  I can't imagine we get the three that's been standard.
oh the debates will be a new low for our species.  won’t move the needle though

True. The guy winning really has nothing to gain from debates. 
Hey I voted for Biden in the primary here because he was the lesser of the evils to me.  I think he's a nice man, nicer than most politicians.  But the Dems used kid gloves on him in those debates.  He only did the single one on one from my recollection and Bernie wasn't that rough on him.  If I were his campaign I'd keep him in the basement.  Putting him on stage with someone like Trump can't do him any good.  You don't have to like Trump to realize he commands the stage.  My wife can't stand him but admits he knows how to play for the cameras and the stage.  Biden has trouble making an unchallenged statement on camera these days, there's no upside to running him out there against someone like Trump.

Hey I voted for Biden in the primary here because he was the lesser of the evils to me.  I think he's a nice man, nicer than most politicians.  But the Dems used kid gloves on him in those debates.  He only did the single one on one from my recollection and Bernie wasn't that rough on him.  If I were his campaign I'd keep him in the basement.  Putting him on stage with someone like Trump can't do him any good.  You don't have to like Trump to realize he commands the stage.  My wife can't stand him but admits he knows how to play for the cameras and the stage.  Biden has trouble making an unchallenged statement on camera these days, there's no upside to running him out there against someone like Trump.
I mean I’d keep him in a basement as well if all Trump is going to do is prove he can drink water one-handed, talk dirty to a ramp, and openly admit he slows testing down.  I mean the best sound it’s out of this debacle is going to be in a Biden ad in the morning.  When your opponent is self-destructing, don’t get in his way.

After-birth abortion? This is even worse than I thought.

Who do these mother####ers think they are?

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean I’d keep him in a basement as well if all Trump is going to do is prove he can drink water one-handed, talk dirty to a ramp, and openly admit he slows testing down.  I mean the best sound it’s out of this debacle is going to be in a Biden ad in the morning.  When your opponent is self-destructing, don’t get in his way.
That's always been the only play.  Nobody was excited by Joe Biden.  The decision was made when Biden swept SC.  It was always going to be Trump vs anti-Trump.  Joe Biden is just a strawman.  Covid is helping him out but it was always going to be this way.

Whoa, sick burn alert. 🙄

I do think it’ll help Biden if these debates are audience-free. Both candidates are awfully incoherent but Trump occasionally has some sharp one-liners. Not having an audience to react to those will help cushion the blow.

Trump has just reading this crap giving to him in speeches for 4 years.

It’s not like he’s gotten better at discussing issues and he has an amazing catalogue of stuff he’s completely bungled now. I honestly don’t remember a thing from the debates with Hillary but it’s not like he’s  known as some debate wizard. 

Biden is in the lead so definitely agree he doesn’t need them.

Bernie Biden debate he was fine. The other debates were like a circus he was mediocre.

That's always been the only play.  Nobody was excited by Joe Biden.  The decision was made when Biden swept SC.  It was always going to be Trump vs anti-Trump.  Joe Biden is just a strawman.  Covid is helping him out but it was always going to be this way.
Yes. This is simply a referendum on 4 more years of President Trump or anything different. Biden is simply the mechanism and it’s why none of the attacks are sticking. 

Trump could have run away with the 2020 election had he stepped up and combatted Covid-19.

Single biggest political historical failure ever.

I do think it’ll help Biden if these debates are audience-free. Both candidates are awfully incoherent but Trump occasionally has some sharp one-liners. Not having an audience to react to those will help cushion the blow.
:shrug: I'm following along just fine. I cant imagine Joe jumping from topic to topic recalling details like this. 

I’m not the one supporting this trainwreck, but rationalize that support however you can want.  I do have liberal tears today....from laughing so hard at this failure of a day.
:potkettle:

How oblivious you are to this is shocking but interesting to watch. 

Users who are viewing this thread