What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trump coming to Tulsa. (3 Viewers)

They’ve got to take it outside. People will come if it’s not indoors. Trump must hold rallies to keep his mojo flowing. He wants to portray Biden as weak, old, scared while Trump is out headlining. They won’t cancel, in fact I could see him increase the number of planned rallies. He loves them and, I suspect, he doesn’t love governing. 
The reporting on this is that a major driver for Tulsa rally was an attempt to calm Trump down and get him into a better mood.

Last edited by a moderator:
In all seriousness, it needs looked into.

Don't worry, I probly won't get around to it for awhile, but shocked I'm getting this much pushback on it.

Makes me think something is up...

In all seriousness, it needs looked into.

Don't worry, I probly won't get around to it for awhile, but shocked I'm getting this much pushback on it.

Makes me think something is up...
You have a term paper on abortion due or something? Need some links posted for you since you’re obviously too busy with your postings to look up information on what you’re so worked up over that you just heard about last night? Maybe there’s a 6th grader with a blog about it, that’s usually a good start.

You have a term paper on abortion due or something? Need some links posted for you since you’re obviously too busy with your postings to look up information on what you’re so worked up over that you just heard about last night? Maybe there’s a 6th grader with a blog about it, that’s usually a good start.
Lol.  Forgot about that jem. 

Are those supposed to be digs?

Haha.

Abortion report coming to your local PF...

Having missed most of the speech last night I wasn’t aware of this tidbit: 

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/503756-trump-refers-to-coronavirus-as-kung-flu-during-tulsa-rally?amp=1&amp_recirculation=1

Earlier this year there were reports that administration officials used the term “Kung flu”. But then the White House vehemently denied it, angrily saying that it would NEVER subscribe to such a racist phrase (their words) and that the whole thing was fake news. And now Trump deliberately, casually throws out the phrase at his rally. 

I’m not sure my contempt for President Trump could be any lower than it is right now. 
give it a minute

@Football Jones As you do your research about late term abortions, I suggest you read this New York Times article about the assassination of Dr. George Tiller.  It’s long but it’s worth reading the whole thing instead of skimming.  Personally, it played a major role in switching my views to support keeping late term abortions legal.

It seems to me the outcome of this is:

• One video/audio clip usable in Biden ad campaigns as Trump proclaims he demanded less testing.
  • One instance of instant video memes of Trump creeping down an imaginary ramp and checking the bottom of his shoe.
  • A perception of the Trump campaign suffering from a serious lack of enthusiasm 
  • Brad Parscale getting a massive data haul that I'm guessing he's channeled through his private consulting company and not the campaign, but we'll see.

Governor Stitt: "We don't put up with nonsense". No, we do not. You must obey.
Yeah you posted video of the live look-in yesterday and I posted one. It looked like an artists' street fair or farmers' market atmosphere. 

I think the Trumpists may have shot themselves in the elbow with the worry over the protesters and violence though, it likely kept people away. I think there are some (really, truly nice) Trump folks in the Tulsa/Ok area who just stayed home or turned around.

Users who are viewing this thread