Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Marmalade

Joe Biden Ad: “Donald Trump: Too scared to face the people, too weak to lead,”

Really both do not appeal to me at all. As really wished I could vote independently there. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, JPPT1974 said:

Really both do not appeal to me at all. As really wished I could vote independently there. 

Jo Jorgenson for POTUS!

22 hours ago, Your Mother said:

I know what you're doing here, but it just makes me chuckle rather than get anboyed. No one is triggered by Trump anymore, it's all predictable and old hat by now. 

45 minutes ago, Green Balloons said:

Me too. The people calling anyone that disagreed with Trump "snowflakes" and screaming about participation trophies for a decade now call anyone who points out Trump’s absurdities "triggered" while Trump is constantly crying about things being unfair on Twitter. It's hilarious. :lmao:

And yet about a hundred new trump bashing threads a day pop up in here. You are triggered and cry in your mommies laps nightly.  It's quite hilarious. 

• Laughing 5

18 hours ago, irish eyes said:

And yet about a hundred new trump bashing threads a day pop up in here. You are triggered and cry in your mommies laps nightly.  It's quite hilarious. 

:lmao:Like Trump himself all his supporters have left is childish name calling because you can't defend the indefensible. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

19 hours ago, irish eyes said:

Do you talk like this in real life to people who have different views than you? You sound ridiculous

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Has Biden spoken up about BLM/CHAZ?

I planned to vote for him as a return to the middle.  However, the left has officially gone insane.

Please tell me he is shading/pivoting away from the crazy.