What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DK/Miles Sanders Trade (1 Viewer)

Brandon Will

Footballguy
DK Metcalf, OJ Howard

Miles Sanders

.25 PPR

I need a RB, Gurley and Ingram is all I have. 20 team dynasty. 

Wentz, Trubiski

Gurley, Ingram

Hill, DK, Davis, Boykin

Higbee, Howard/Brate, Hollister/Dissly

Core of my offense, do I do it for the future?

what is the rest of your roster and starting requirements?  These pieces of information are important to me.  I am aware that in a big league, there are not a lot of options...but...  and have you had your rookie draft yet?  If not, what pick do you have, and how many rounds?

I agree with Gally as the deal weakens your WR group, but value wise I like the Sanders side more.  If you need to start 2 RBs, I do the deal and don't look back.  If you start 1 RB, then I would want to know what the other WRs you have on your roster.  I have a tendency to lean towards the RB side of the deal as I have a knack of finding WRs. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that you have to take the deal, especially if you have to start 2 RBs.  Gurley and Ingram are on their last legs.  So you need a young RB, and Sanders fits the bill.   You could easily flip Gurley later for a young WR with the potential of Metcalf, since some owner will be a RB away from contending.  Also finding a RB in a 20 team league on the WW is really hard.

Wentz, Trubiski

Gurley, Ingram, Hilliard, D. Lewis

Tyreek, DK, Davis, Boykin

OJ/Brate, Higbee, Dissly/Hollister, Alie-Cox

Fairburn

Hunter/Jordan

Smith/Mosley

Smith, Peter

Draft is coming next month, I have a 5-12 pick and 22 overall.

I don't know where ny 5-12 pick is landing yet.

.25 PPR

Keep 25 players/year

Starting requirements??? Going to assume:  1 QB, ... x RB, x WR, x TE, x Flex,  (will assume a combination of 5 in a 1-2-1-1, maybe 6 in a 1-2-1-2 setups),... 1 K and 3 Def Players    and I will ask, why 6 TEs??? Surely there are WRs, QBs and RBs that are on waivers better than a couple of these TEs.

Do you have a taxi squad section to put rookies? or are they a part of the overall roster?

Last edited by a moderator:
1 QB

2 RB

3 WR

1 TE

2 DE

2 LB

2 DB/S

We do 30 man rosters during the year, cut to 25 during offseason. Then have a draft for rookies and free agents. There isn't much on the FA side in a 20 teamer with that roster size. 

I own the tight ends because I got lucky on our waiver wire pre breakout.

Looking at this deal in a vacuum, I'd keep Metcalf and Howard.  If this deal is paired up with another deal, that might change things for me.  All that being said, I think you are fine either way.  Keep your draft in mind when making this decision, who you might get etc.  Good Luck in the draft!!!

Users who are viewing this thread