What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2020 FBG T-shirt Exchange - COMPLETED - ALL PACKAGES SENT!*** (1 Viewer)

kutta

Footballguy
All pairings have been sent out. If you did not receive a stalkee, please let me know.

Remember, it is VERY important to get your swag sent out on time. If for some reason you are not going to be able to hit the deadline date, PLEASE let me know ASAP. We always have people volunteer to stand in and send multiple packages to those in need, so we can make arrangements if need be.

@Spin was kind enough to create a tracking spreadsheet for us once again this year. If you send or receive a package, PLEASE update the spreadsheet. This allows us to keep track of where we are with things and if we have to make contingency plans for anyone. The spreadsheet is at the link below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XLf0EnMQcd99_CTO35LD_RPTmmPhsGW_FU1l6tjawLM/edit#gid=0

Now let's go buy some cool stuff!     :banned:

***DEADLINE FOR SENDING SWAG - AUGUST 31***

It's that time of year again!

Quite a while back, @badmojo1006 began hosting the annual FBG t-shirt exchange. He and I have been tag-teaming running it, but whenever he wants back in, this is his event to run. It's my turn this year.

Here is the link to last year's exchange:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/775354-2019-summer-stalker-t-shirt-exchange-get-the-package-out-asap-or-be-outed-soon/

Same rules apply. Find a new T-shirt from some local establishment (bar, restaurant, band, local festival, or something else, but make it local and unique). Most folks incorporate goodies along with the shirts too (beer, hats, bottle openers, etc.). In fact, this has become the expectation now, so get creative! I did have some people point out that sending professional sport team shirts isn't the best idea because most people won't wear shirts of teams they aren't fans of. But small, local minor league teams, or similar, are just fine.

Even if you've participated in past years, please resend me your info listed below via PM. We have had a few people not get their swag because they moved and I had the wrong address, so I'd like to just make sure everyone sends me their current info. 

FBG username

Real Name

Address

T-shirt size

I will keep all info strictly confidential.

I know I am a bit of a Nazi about things, but we want to make sure we have 100% participation. Please please please do not participate if you are not committed to sending out your swag. Hunting people down to get this done is no fun. If you do sign up and don't send swag, you will not be able to participate in future exchanges.

I'll keep the entries open until July 12. That gives us about one month to get people registered, and hopefully things will start opening up again soon to give us more options. At that point I'll do the pairings and you'll have about 6 weeks or so to send out your goodies.

Post in this thread to let me know if you are in. I'll keep a list of participants below, so if you are participating and don't see your name, just let me know.

Participants (an " * " means I have your contact info):

kutta*

joker*

da raiders*

Nick Vermeil*

AAABatteries*

Bluto Blutarsky*

Deepster*

Rich Conway*

TheWinz*

Getzlaff15*

SouthJersey*

-OZ-*

DaVinci*

rail*

nirad3*

chet*

Drunken knight*

simsarge*

Super King*

krista4*

Caesar*

playin4beer*

Keerock*

FairWarning*

ffweasel*

Ministry of Pain*

Bluesbomber

Waingro*

Jules Winfield*

Sandeman*

cheeseypoof*

Nathan R. Jessep*

spin*

Big Blue Wrecking Crew*

Joe Bryant*

Last edited by a moderator:
hell to the yea!!!

in

last year's epic, electric scooter, beer tour in SD was AWESOME.   :lmao:  

june 12?   :oldunsure:

for whoever gets me.  no hats or hard alcohol please.  i , just want to save them some money.

all the beer though, all of it.   :)  

I have never done it before, and just have to ask - what is an approximate price range?  And don't say, it doesn't matter, because it certainly does.  One year I did a secret santa at work.  I spent $100 and got a $5 McDonald's gift card in return.  

I have never done it before, and just have to ask - what is an approximate price range?  And don't say, it doesn't matter, because it certainly does.  One year I did a secret santa at work.  I spent $100 and got a $5 McDonald's gift card in return.  
I got an answer from @Rich Conway, and I want in.  Thanks, Rich.

Sending PM to @kutta shortly

I got an answer from @Rich Conway, and I want in.  Thanks, Rich.

Sending PM to @kutta shortly
I'll give my answer too.

Most people will get a couple different t-shirts and some beer, whiskey, vodka, and/or swag. Some go overboard, and others don't.

The absolute minimum is a couple shirts - maybe $30? The max is well, whatever. I know I've spent close to $100 on shirts, whiskey, beer, and some other stuff.

But it's all supposed to be fun too - if you don't have FBG money, go light. If you have @chet or @Otis money, then go nuts.

i send a couple t-shirts and 10-15 beers. :shrug:  

i have received a buncha junk and 3 beers.  i've also received an awesome shirt and 15 big ### crowlers.   :shrug:  

also:  i want to be last!  the year my sender bailed on me, i got 4 packages.   :pickle:   

I'll give my answer too.

Most people will get a couple different t-shirts and some beer, whiskey, vodka, and/or swag. Some go overboard, and others don't.

The absolute minimum is a couple shirts - maybe $30? The max is well, whatever. I know I've spent close to $100 on shirts, whiskey, beer, and some other stuff.

But it's all supposed to be fun too - if you don't have FBG money, go light. If you have @chet or @Otis money, then go nuts.
That's the key. 

Especially this year. Hopefully y'all have just gotten filthy rich listening to todem and the other guys in the stock thread, have your jobs or retired fat and happy. But many have lost jobs or have pay cuts. With that in mind, the expectation should be lower all around. It's no fun to limit people, but really this is fun and people will be happy with a small box. Sometimes this gets into a competition of who can give most. Relax, this is just an extended summer long Christmas. 

Is it possible to set up a flickr account or something that everyone can submit pictures into?

Oh, and yeah - IN :hey:

Did this a couple years ago and it was fun.  I don't know how I missed signups last year.

I'll give it a whirl again, thanks for running this kutta!   :excited:

I'm kinda interested in this, having read the last couple of years' threads.  It seems fun.  But would having a ♀️ in be a damper at all?

I'm kinda interested in this, having read the last couple of years' threads.  It seems fun.  But would having a ♀️ in be a damper at all?
Not at all. 

Tell kutta to rig it, and we’ll get each other. :pickle:

its super fun. This is probably my favorite FBG activity. 

Users who are viewing this thread