What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2020 FBG T-shirt Exchange - COMPLETED - ALL PACKAGES SENT!*** (1 Viewer)

I'm not picky for whoever draws me... beer, wine, local bbq sauce, hard liquor or just a plain ole t-shirt is fine with me...

Or you know, a ride in your private jet to your upscale club where we are VIPs all night is cool too...

In. I will not send exploding beer to Arizona again. Promise. 

I know it’s blasphemous, but I’m not much of a drinker. Shirts (no black) and/or food, trinkets, etc.are all good! 

I'm excited.  Let's start now!  Or, I can just send a preview package to some random FBG.  Or maybe I'll just start shopping - you all wear XL, right?

ETA:  Also, even though I don't drink beer, I am excellent at shopping for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm excited.  Let's start now!  Or, I can just send a preview package to some random FBG.  Or maybe I'll just start shopping - you all wear XL, right?

Hedge that excitement. Sometimes October comes, you break out your sweaters and you’re still waiting on t-shirts. kutta runs a tight ship though. 

Frankly sending out a superb package is where the fun lies in this thing. I like to let it linger a few months and see what pops up in my travels (yeah Covid. I see you. I’ll get out!). One year I actually sent out a cool shirt from some cafe/coffee shop in Seattle when I was there for my niece’s graduation.    

Last edited by a moderator:
Hedge that excitement. Sometimes October comes, you break out your sweaters and you’re still waiting on t-shirts. kutta runs a tight ship though. 

Frankly sending out a superb package is where the fun lies in this thing. I like to let it linger a few months and see what pops up in my travels (yeah Covid. I see you. I’ll get out!). One year I actually sent out a cool shirt from some cafe/coffee shop in Seattle when I was there for my niece’s graduation.    
My two favorite items of clothing are a winter hat with a logo of a bagel store in New York that I went to one time n my life.  The other is a t-shirt of a sauerkraut store in a tiny town in Maine where my mom grew up.  To this day, I have never seen anyone else with either.

In. I will not send exploding beer to Arizona again. Promise. 

I know it’s blasphemous, but I’m not much of a drinker. Shirts (no black) and/or food, trinkets, etc.are all good! 
LOL! Man, I was SO bummed about that! I did salvage some of it, but there was a lot of good beer that got destroyed.

I do need your info again though.

i'll do a practice round with you.

Yeah, depending on where one lives, the shopping part may take a hit this year.  I got one extra shirt last year, and I'm pretty sure 3 or 4 of the places I like are already open.

For those sending beer...  Pro-tip: stuff the shirts into large Ziploc bags, just in case.

Kinda gotta wait to find out what size your stalkee is, first...
In previous years you could request a size. I'd think if doing so, you're better off requesting your own size unless you're in a rare size like xs or xxxl. 

I'm kinda interested in this, having read the last couple of years' threads.  It seems fun.  But would having a ♀️ in be a damper at all?
Already answered, but he!! No, that will make it so much better.

I'm sure everyone is at least an XL after putting on the Covid-15™
🤔 Some of us actually lost weight. My wife for one. 

Hedge that excitement. Sometimes October comes, 
If October is acceptable, I may intentionally wait to send until after our fall break. I thought we wanted to get these out by August.

Is MOP too late to get in on this?

I still have my "Shot of Whiskey" and my Adirondack shirt and was thinking how awesome it would be to do this all over again. 

I would love to send a couple things to someone who has been in lockdown too long, it would really put a smile on my face to do something nice. 

I still have my "Shot of Whiskey" and my Adirondack shirt and was thinking how awesome it would be to do this all over again. 

I would love to send a couple things to someone who has been in lockdown too long, it would really put a smile on my face to do something nice. 
I am sure you are not too late.  Kutta has yet to divvy up the names.  PM him.

-OZ- said:
In previous years you could request a size. I'd think if doing so, you're better off requesting your own size unless you're in a rare size like xs or xxxl. 

Already answered, but he!! No, that will make it so much better.

🤔 Some of us actually lost weight. My wife for one. 

If October is acceptable, I may intentionally wait to send until after our fall break. I thought we wanted to get these out by August.
October is not acceptable typically, which is what I was trying to say.  Kutta usually holds a hard line on shipping out.  

All good - just send me your info.

October is not acceptable typically, which is what I was trying to say.  Kutta usually holds a hard line on shipping out.  
Right. Six weeks or so to get your loot and send it out should be plenty. Looks like we aren't going to have a huge turnout this year, so it will be easier to manage.

-OZ- said:

Some folks have already bought some things and have asked to send to a specific size, and I try to accomodate that. But for obvious reasons, it's tough to do too many of those.

And October is not acceptable - August is the right time frame.

it's down in san juan cap.  dog pawrk brewery.  i like docent and want to try out artifex.  where'd you go in costa mesa?
Bootleggers and Gunwhale.  There are two others on the same little street that weren't open yet (Salty Bear and Green Cheek) -- but are now.  Bootleggers, Gunwhale and Salty Bear all have outdoor seating so fairly easy to distance yourself from other groups if that makes you feel better.

And there's a great dive bar right at the end of the street too. Makes for a great afternoon/evening of walking around sampling beers/food.  Green Cheek has great food and Gunwhale has a great food truck right outside.

Started my care package today.  Two breweries and a semi-famous restaurant that no one here has likely been to, but has heard of.

Users who are viewing this thread