What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2020 FBG T-shirt Exchange - COMPLETED - ALL PACKAGES SENT!*** (1 Viewer)

No black t-shirts

Prefer non-IPA, non extra hoppy, but know that can be a challenge in some places. Lean towards kolsch, pilsner, wheat, lager, or white ale, but appreciate whatever is sent to me:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll drink anything (love bourbon and gin), all color shirts are welcome, and flower/edibles/etc get a big gold star. Honestly, though, I'm not picky so whatever is sent will be fine  :thumbup:

In general I thinks it's a good idea if people don't send nationally recognized Sports teams, pro or college.  People can get that stuff anywhere.  Small town local or oddball teams are cool though.  

In general I thinks it's a good idea if people don't send nationally recognized Sports teams, pro or college.  People can get that stuff anywhere.  Small town local or oddball teams are cool though.  
I try to get local only. Something that can’t be found elsewhere.   yesterday's brewery is in a town of 613 people.  High vacation volume, keeps them going. 

No real particulars for me. I didn't use to like IPAs, but have come around on them lately and at this point I'll drink anything :lol:  Less hoppy ones are still my favorites. And I, for one apparently, happen to like black t-shirts. All t-shirts really. 

I thought that was the whole point, to send gear that was somehow unique to your area or even a local microbrew place. Luckily Florida is loaded with local beach t-shirts and lots of beer spots. 

"Snow Globes" must remember 

I don't like hoppy, bitter beers or brown liquor. Not so concerned with shirt color, although I have an abundance of black and grey.

Not sure if I’m digging the wish lists - don’t mean to offend anyone, just different 

Since folks are asking people to reply, I’ll join in:

I like Macallans 21 and purple shirts.

ETA - and Percocet 

Not sure if I’m digging the wish lists - don’t mean to offend anyone, just different 

Since folks are asking people to reply, I’ll join in:

I like Macallans 21 and purple shirts.

ETA - and Percocet 
The dislikes portion is helpful IMO.  I like black t-shirts, for instance, and would feel awful if I sent one to one of the people, which is apparently everyone, who hates them.  I aim to please.

Feels weird putting in likes and dislikes...i have very few

-I avoid white t-shirts, but wear almost any of the other colors. 

-Any beer sent will be welcome, Stouts, Ales, IPAs, Pilsners, Lagers, Lights, Porters, sours not so much but whatever. But if you can't you can't. It's a little hard to maneuver around Palm Beach where I am with many rules right now so I am more than understanding.

-Anything sent will be welcome that is local to your area, let me share a T-Shirt I grabbed in San Angelo, TX once...Stango's Coffee Shop on the front pocket, back of it has a hearse with this saying....Pizza to Die For! That's funny and like nobody anywhere around where I live is going to be sporting that shirt. 

Size: L or XL if they run a little small, either will work. 

👍. I got my PM from Kutta, this is going to be fun. I'm gonna try to follow Bluto's lead, snow globes...

Yeah, this is a newer twist. I'm happy with everything I've ever gotten out of this.

But here we go:

Any color shirt

Got an extra big head if a hat's involved (7 7/8)

Love me some West coast style Ipas - don't like the juicy kind.

In a legal state - no need for herbals

Love hookers and coke.

-OZ- said:
I hate to say it, but no herbals here. I'm interested, but a federal employee. I'll wait until I won't get fired.
Same here.

Also not a fan of jersey knit shirts. Like the old school, cotton. If the shirt runs small, then I'll take an XXL instead of XL.Any color works, but prefer not black or grey.

If a hat, not fitted please. Adjustable plastic strap is cool. Like trucker style.

Today is a good day to go on a scavenger hunt.  One of my local breweries made this smoky beer with a hint of bacon.  Hopefully can score a can of it.  So far, the stuff I have compiled doesn't really have a theme.  Just little things my area is known for.  I will surely have to write a note explaining all the individual items.

I have a preponderance of black rock and freebie liqour shirts. But coolness and uniqueness is first in preference. My friend and I still have a chuckle over a butterscotch Buddy Guy shirt I bought. But my fave is still the old black one with old address of original Legends. Any goodies are wonderfull. Have fun. 

TheWinz said:
Today is a good day to go on a scavenger hunt.  One of my local breweries made this smoky beer with a hint of bacon.  Hopefully can score a can of it.  So far, the stuff I have compiled doesn't really have a theme.  Just little things my area is known for.  I will surely have to write a note explaining all the individual items.
wait. we're doing themes now?  😶

Bought the first shirt,  Or thought I did.  Looked good, good texture, good color, right size. 

Got it home, went to take off the tag,  Then I see it's a women's shirt (I don't have Krista).  :bag:

I updated the OP with the info below:

***DEADLINE FOR SENDING SWAG - AUGUST 31***

All pairings have been sent out. If you did not receive a stalkee, please let me know.

Remember, it is VERY important to get your swag sent out on time. If for some reason you are not going to be able to hit the deadline date, PLEASE let me know ASAP. We always have people volunteer to stand in and send multiple packages to those in need, so we can make arrangements if need be.

@Spin was kind enough to create a tracking spreadsheet for us once again this year. If you send or receive a package, PLEASE update the spreadsheet. This allows us to keep track of where we are with things and if we have to make contingency plans for anyone. The spreadsheet is at the link below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XLf0EnMQcd99_CTO35LD_RPTmmPhsGW_FU1l6tjawLM/edit#gid=0

Now let's go buy some cool stuff!    

***DEADLINE FOR SENDING SWAG - AUGUST 31***

Visited a fun spot this weekend and had a nice outing with my wife and newborn baby girl. I was the DD so I just sampled here and there. My wife on the other hand finally had the opportunity to catch a much needed buzz.

I wasn’t a big fan of the T-shirt selection so I pass on those. But I did pick up some booze and some additional goodies for the package. 

I am expecting to mail out the first week of August, hope that's not too slow, going to be running thru St Pete and Tampa, some of my fav swag shirts live there. 

Has anyone had trouble with places not having shirts available? I've been to/ called about 10 different breweries, and so many have no shirts available. 

Ummm...  I like bacon.  You and I live in the same state.  Which brewery?

For my stalker, if it's not too late...

I'm not a big hard alcohol drinker (although I do have close friends who would drink anything that gets sent).  If black t-shirts can be avoided, that's preferable.  Nothing against black t-shirts, but current rotation is oversaturated already.

Has anyone had trouble with places not having shirts available? I've been to/ called about 10 different breweries, and so many have no shirts available. 
A couple were out.  Others had limited selections.  Definitely not ideal.  Feel sorry for whomever got me since I need a larger size.  But I’ll appreciate whatever I receive.

Trying to decide whether to get another shirt or send the whiskey I just bought. Local, veteran owned distillery. But not everyone likes rye. :oldunsure:

My favorite local spot that I wanted to pick up a shirt from is mandatorily closed so I'm going to venture out and check availability at a couple of other spots soon.  I'm guessing it's not going to be so easy this year.   

My favorite local spot that I wanted to pick up a shirt from is mandatorily closed so I'm going to venture out and check availability at a couple of other spots soon.  I'm guessing it's not going to be so easy this year.   
A bunch of places I knew had cool shirts in the past, we're out of stock. Talking to the bartenders there, they just never restocked them cuz they were all closed up for 2+ months (WNY). I LUCKILY hit 2 breweries today, right around the corner from one another, that each had cool shirts for sale. I'm almost done with my running around now. 

A bunch of places I knew had cool shirts in the past, we're out of stock. Talking to the bartenders there, they just never restocked them cuz they were all closed up for 2+ months (WNY). I LUCKILY hit 2 breweries today, right around the corner from one another, that each had cool shirts for sale. I'm almost done with my running around now. 
:excited:  wife grew up in WNY. Tiny town (Saquiot) near Rochester. Her grandparents had a lake house (which is part of her desire for us to get a lake house) on oneida.

I've bought several items so far for my victim, but I'm not really satisfied with any of them, so the shopping will continue.  

Users who are viewing this thread