Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
kutta

****Official 2020 FBG T-shirt Exchange - DEADLINE FOR SENDING SWAG IS AUGUST 31***

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, doowain said:

:blackdot:

Does this mean you are in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kutta said:

You are in! It's a great time - welcome :banned:

 

My money is on Krista. Bet she will send the coolest package this year.

  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Super King said:

I'm sure everyone is at least an XL after putting on the Covid-15™

I was an XXL before the pandemic.  Damn broad shoulders.  :oldunsure:

  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Getzlaf15 said:

My money is on Krista. Bet she will send the coolest package this year.

Uh oh.  The pressure!

17 minutes ago, kutta said:

Need real name, address, and shirt size from:

@SouthJersey

@simsarge

@krista4

 

Sent!

For whoever draws me, as mentioned I don’t drink beer.  Wine is welcomed but not required. :)  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Getzlaf15 said:

My money is on Krista. Bet she will send the coolest package this year.

Nothing like putting the pressure on.  Now, anything short of Seahawks season tickets will be a disappointment.  ;)

  • Laughing 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheWinz said:

I do drink beer, but not a fan of hard liquor.  I will enjoy participating.  I am pretty good at secret santa, and my town has some neat trinkets.

 

13 hours ago, krista4 said:

I'm kinda interested in this, having read the last couple of years' threads.  It seems fun.  But would having a ♀️ in be a damper at all?

I'm OK if either of you get me :oldunsure:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, krista4 said:

Uh oh.  The pressure!

Sent!

For whoever draws me, as mentioned I don’t drink beer.  Wine is welcomed but not required. :)  

:preassuringkutta:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, krista4 said:

For whoever draws me, as mentioned I don’t drink beer.

What??  That’s almost un-American! 

If I send a package out with wine and ladies t-shirts I may need to figure out shipping for myself this year.

  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not picky for whoever draws me... beer, wine, local bbq sauce, hard liquor or just a plain ole t-shirt is fine with me...

Or you know, a ride in your private jet to your upscale club where we are VIPs all night is cool too...

  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In. I will not send exploding beer to Arizona again. Promise. 
 

I know it’s blasphemous, but I’m not much of a drinker. Shirts (no black) and/or food, trinkets, etc.are all good! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, krista4 said:

 Wine is welcomed but not required. :)  

Oh the wine you’ll get. It’s going to be the closest you’ll  ever come to an Oscars schwag bag. 

  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I'm excited.  Let's start now!  Or, I can just send a preview package to some random FBG.  Or maybe I'll just start shopping - you all wear XL, right?

ETA:  Also, even though I don't drink beer, I am excellent at shopping for it.

Edited by krista4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, krista4 said:

I'm excited.  Let's start now!  Or, I can just send a preview package to some random FBG.  Or maybe I'll just start shopping - you all wear XL, right?

ETA:  Also, even though I don't drink beer, I am excellent at shopping for it.

Hedge that excitement. Sometimes October comes, you break out your sweaters and you’re still waiting on t-shirts. kutta runs a tight ship though. 

Frankly sending out a superb package is where the fun lies in this thing. I like to let it linger a few months and see what pops up in my travels (yeah Covid. I see you. I’ll get out!). One year I actually sent out a cool shirt from some cafe/coffee shop in Seattle when I was there for my niece’s graduation.    

Edited by Nick Vermeil
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nick Vermeil said:

 

Frankly sending out a superb package is where the fun lies in this thing. I

Yeah, that's what I mean.  I don't care what I get.  I like shopping for other people, though.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Nick Vermeil said:

Hedge that excitement. Sometimes October comes, you break out your sweaters and you’re still waiting on t-shirts. kutta runs a tight ship though. 

Frankly sending out a superb package is where the fun lies in this thing. I like to let it linger a few months and see what pops up in my travels (yeah Covid. I see you. I’ll get out!). One year I actually sent out a cool shirt from some cafe/coffee shop in Seattle when I was there for my niece’s graduation.    

My two favorite items of clothing are a winter hat with a logo of a bagel store in New York that I went to one time n my life.  The other is a t-shirt of a sauerkraut store in a tiny town in Maine where my mom grew up.  To this day, I have never seen anyone else with either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, ffweasel said:

In. I will not send exploding beer to Arizona again. Promise. 
 

I know it’s blasphemous, but I’m not much of a drinker. Shirts (no black) and/or food, trinkets, etc.are all good! 

LOL! Man, I was SO bummed about that! I did salvage some of it, but there was a lot of good beer that got destroyed.

I do need your info again though.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, krista4 said:

I'm excited.  Let's start now!  Or, I can just send a preview package to some random FBG.  Or maybe I'll just start shopping - you all wear XL, right?

ETA:  Also, even though I don't drink beer, I am excellent at shopping for it.

i'll do a practice round with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, krista4 said:

Yeah, that's what I mean.  I don't care what I get.  I like shopping for other people, though.

I can PM you my address.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Nick Vermeil said:

Hedge that excitement. Sometimes October comes, you break out your sweaters and you’re still waiting on t-shirts. kutta runs a tight ship though. 

Frankly sending out a superb package is where the fun lies in this thing. I like to let it linger a few months and see what pops up in my travels (yeah Covid. I see you. I’ll get out!). One year I actually sent out a cool shirt from some cafe/coffee shop in Seattle when I was there for my niece’s graduation.    

Yeah, depending on where one lives, the shopping part may take a hit this year.  I got one extra shirt last year, and I'm pretty sure 3 or 4 of the places I like are already open.

For those sending beer...  Pro-tip: stuff the shirts into large Ziploc bags, just in case.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 entries so far after just a couple days. Should have a good turnout this year!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DA RAIDERS said:

i'll do a practice round with you.

:excited: 

6 hours ago, AAABatteries said:

I can PM you my address.

:excited: 

5 hours ago, Rich Conway said:

Yeah, depending on where one lives, the shopping part may take a hit this year.  I got one extra shirt last year, and I'm pretty sure 3 or 4 of the places I like are already open.

Oh yeah, nevermind.  Nothing's open such that I can buy things yet anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, kutta said:

LOL! Man, I was SO bummed about that! I did salvage some of it, but there was a lot of good beer that got destroyed.

I do need your info again though.

The bourbon survived at least. 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2020 at 11:04 PM, Super King said:

Kinda gotta wait to find out what size your stalkee is, first...

In previous years you could request a size. I'd think if doing so, you're better off requesting your own size unless you're in a rare size like xs or xxxl. 

On 6/17/2020 at 11:49 PM, krista4 said:

I'm kinda interested in this, having read the last couple of years' threads.  It seems fun.  But would having a ♀️ in be a damper at all?

Already answered, but he!! No, that will make it so much better.

On 6/18/2020 at 9:54 AM, Super King said:

I'm sure everyone is at least an XL after putting on the Covid-15™

🤔 Some of us actually lost weight. My wife for one. 

On 6/18/2020 at 10:42 PM, Nick Vermeil said:

Hedge that excitement. Sometimes October comes, 

If October is acceptable, I may intentionally wait to send until after our fall break. I thought we wanted to get these out by August.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going to a few local breweries with wifey today.  Gotta start collecting goodies for the package.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is MOP too late to get in on this?

I still have my "Shot of Whiskey" and my Adirondack shirt and was thinking how awesome it would be to do this all over again. 

I would love to send a couple things to someone who has been in lockdown too long, it would really put a smile on my face to do something nice. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Ministry of Pain said:

Is MOP too late to get in on this?

I still have my "Shot of Whiskey" and my Adirondack shirt and was thinking how awesome it would be to do this all over again. 

I would love to send a couple things to someone who has been in lockdown too long, it would really put a smile on my face to do something nice. 

I am sure you are not too late.  Kutta has yet to divvy up the names.  PM him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/20/2020 at 7:11 AM, -OZ- said:

In previous years you could request a size. I'd think if doing so, you're better off requesting your own size unless you're in a rare size like xs or xxxl. 

Already answered, but he!! No, that will make it so much better.

🤔 Some of us actually lost weight. My wife for one. 

If October is acceptable, I may intentionally wait to send until after our fall break. I thought we wanted to get these out by August.

October is not acceptable typically, which is what I was trying to say.  Kutta usually holds a hard line on shipping out.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Nick Vermeil said:

October is not acceptable typically, which is what I was trying to say.  Kutta usually holds a hard line on shipping out.  

Ok. I get it. Waiting that long, unless you knew ahead that you'd be waiting, would kind of suck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheWinz said:

Going to a few local breweries with wifey today.  Gotta start collecting goodies for the package.

I still have to check to see what's open.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ministry of Pain said:

Is MOP too late to get in on this?

I still have my "Shot of Whiskey" and my Adirondack shirt and was thinking how awesome it would be to do this all over again. 

I would love to send a couple things to someone who has been in lockdown too long, it would really put a smile on my face to do something nice. 

All good - just send me your info.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nick Vermeil said:

October is not acceptable typically, which is what I was trying to say.  Kutta usually holds a hard line on shipping out.  

Right. Six weeks or so to get your loot and send it out should be plenty. Looks like we aren't going to have a huge turnout this year, so it will be easier to manage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/20/2020 at 4:11 AM, -OZ- said:

In previous years you could request a size. I'd think if doing so, you're better off requesting your own size unless you're in a rare size like xs or xxxl. 

 

If October is acceptable, I may intentionally wait to send until after our fall break. I thought we wanted to get these out by August.

Some folks have already bought some things and have asked to send to a specific size, and I try to accomodate that. But for obvious reasons, it's tough to do too many of those.

And October is not acceptable - August is the right time frame.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

already found a brand new local brewery, been open for 3 weeks.  i'm looking forward to trying them out!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, DA RAIDERS said:

already found a brand new local brewery, been open for 3 weeks.  i'm looking forward to trying them out!

Which one?

I went to a few here in Costa Mesa a couple weeks ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, nirad3 said:

Which one?

I went to a few here in Costa Mesa a couple weeks ago.

it's down in san juan cap.  dog pawrk brewery.  i like docent and want to try out artifex.  where'd you go in costa mesa?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, DA RAIDERS said:

it's down in san juan cap.  dog pawrk brewery.  i like docent and want to try out artifex.  where'd you go in costa mesa?

Bootleggers and Gunwhale.  There are two others on the same little street that weren't open yet (Salty Bear and Green Cheek) -- but are now.  Bootleggers, Gunwhale and Salty Bear all have outdoor seating so fairly easy to distance yourself from other groups if that makes you feel better.

And there's a great dive bar right at the end of the street too. Makes for a great afternoon/evening of walking around sampling beers/food.  Green Cheek has great food and Gunwhale has a great food truck right outside.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Started my care package today.  Two breweries and a semi-famous restaurant that no one here has likely been to, but has heard of.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TheWinz said:

Started my care package today.  Two breweries and a semi-famous restaurant that no one here has likely been to, but has heard of.

I only do famous restaurants, hope you get @AAABatteries

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I would like in if Possible....Lot of breweries here in the Tampa area.

Edited by tonysmiles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, TheWinz said:

Started my care package today.  Two breweries and a semi-famous restaurant that no one here has likely been to, but has heard of.

How are you doing this without knowing my TShirt size?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Keerock said:

How are you doing this without knowing my TShirt size?

Well, I think I know your beer size

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, tonysmiles said:

I would like in if Possible....Lot of breweries here in the Tampa area.

Send me a PM with your real name, address, and shirt size.

And Welcome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Sandeman said:

IN

PM me your info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   1 member