What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2020 FBG T-shirt Exchange - COMPLETED - ALL PACKAGES SENT!*** (1 Viewer)

The best part of this exchange is finding stuff for your stalkee and seeing what everyone else got.  The more participants the better!

Bump.

@tonysmiles, I still need your info - real name, address, and t-shirt size. If I don't get it this week, I'll have to remove you from the exchange.

But small, local minor league teams, or similar, are just fine.
One of my most worn shirts in the rotation is a Hartford Yard Goats shirt I got from this exchange a few years back.  

Going to be interesting to find somewhere this year since Nashville just re-shutdown all the bars, but I'm in! Let me know if we should fire up the ole' google spreadsheets again, Kutta.

@kutta - do you have the sheets from previous years? With a lot of people having done this multiple times, are we trying to prevent repeats? It's not that big a deal, but one of the best parts is getting stuff from different places. 

If that makes it overly complicated, don't sweat it, but if we sent a list of places we've received from before, would that help or just make things cumbersome?

@kutta - do you have the sheets from previous years? With a lot of people having done this multiple times, are we trying to prevent repeats? It's not that big a deal, but one of the best parts is getting stuff from different places. 

If that makes it overly complicated, don't sweat it, but if we sent a list of places we've received from before, would that help or just make things cumbersome?
That would be tough. Once I send out the stalkees, if someone wants to switch it up just let me know. It’s not too hard to move a few folks around early.

One of my most worn shirts in the rotation is a Hartford Yard Goats shirt I got from this exchange a few years back.  

Going to be interesting to find somewhere this year since Nashville just re-shutdown all the bars, but I'm in! Let me know if we should fire up the ole' google spreadsheets again, Kutta.
Thanks spin! I would love it if you could help with the tracking spreadsheet - that really helps things go smoother.

I’ll send you the list of names early next week.

Thanks for the help!

That would be tough. Once I send out the stalkees, if someone wants to switch it up just let me know. It’s not too hard to move a few folks around early.
Ok. If we somehow get the same stalkee we had before, it may be worth swapping. Otherwise totally understood.

Thanks for doing this!

a - do you have the sheets from previous years? With a lot of people having done this multiple times, are we trying to prevent repeats? It's not that big a deal, but one of the best parts is getting stuff from different places. 

Clearly OZ just didn't like the shirt I sent him back in 2018... 😄

Last edited by a moderator:
That actually got me thinking, and I remembered that google docs saves revision history.  So I only have what google saved as the last revision from the spreadsheet between years 2015-2018.  But, here's a list of names that were confirmed either way (they claimed they sent a shirt to, or someone claims they received a shirt from them) for those years.  If you're interested, I'd be happy to cross-reference the data we do have and help ensure that anyone paired this year wouldn't send or receive from anyone that they did over those years.

This is in by no means a definitive list, as not everyone filled out the sheet appropriately, and there's a few duplicates already.  Either the sheet revisions arn't accurate (probably) or we've already had sent/received duplicates in the past.

This list does not contain any sent/receives from last year, as I wasn't able to join then, and the google sheet was not used.

-OZ-:   Has sent shirts to: Judge Smails, SouthJersey    Has receieved shirts from:   SouthJersey, Spin

AAABatteries:   Has sent shirts to: Joe Bryant, Worm    Has receieved shirts from:   Judge Smails, kutta

Al Czervik:   Has sent shirts to: Jules Winnfield, Rail    Has receieved shirts from:   Nick Vermeil

Badmojo1006:   Has sent shirts to: Softballguy, The Gator    Has receieved shirts from:   DaVinci, Jules Winnfield

bananafish:   Has sent shirts to: Jayrod, BroncoFreak, irishidiot    Has receieved shirts from:   Blend, dal_boys_phan, Frank Drebin

Big Blue Wrecking Crew:   Has sent shirts to: BroncoFreak, Skinny, Peak, Mr. Ected    Has receieved shirts from:   doowain, kutta, orcinus

Billy Bats:   Has sent shirts to: Jayrod, The ref, Sbonomo    Has receieved shirts from:   Frank Drebin, Tackling Dummies

Bleachercreature:   Has sent shirts to: whoknew, James Daulton, Playin4Beer, flranger    Has receieved shirts from:   psychobillies, David Dodds, odin33, David Dodds

Blend:   Has sent shirts to: bananafish, Tiger Fan    Has receieved shirts from:   spin, Frank Drebin

boots11234:   Has sent shirts to: Wooderson, Tackling Dummies, Nick Vermeil    Has receieved shirts from:   Plorfu, Da Raiders, Joe Bryant

BroncoFreak:   Has sent shirts to: tackling dummies, Rail, Righetti, Maik Jeaunz    Has receieved shirts from:   Big Blue Wrecking Crew, Softballguy, bananafish, Da Raiders

Buck Bradcanon:   Has sent shirts to: D in the D, simsarge    Has receieved shirts from:   ProstheticRGK

Clayton Gray:   Has sent shirts to: Da Raiders    Has receieved shirts from:   James Daulton

D in the 😧 Has sent shirts to: The Ref, Nick Vermeil, Softballguy    Has receieved shirts from:   Buck Bradcanon, Tackling Dummies, Nick Vermeil

Da Raiders:   Has sent shirts to: Mr. Ected, boots11234, BroncoFreak    Has receieved shirts from:   Clayton Gray, otello

dal_boys_phan:   Has sent shirts to: lardonastick, bananafish    Has receieved shirts from:   Skinny

David Dodds:   Has sent shirts to: Bleachercreature, Bleachercreature    Has receieved shirts from:   Keerock, Playin4Beer

DaVinci:   Has sent shirts to: Badmojo1006, Softballguy, gameday, kutta    Has receieved shirts from:   Keerock, Phil Elliott, Nugget, flranger

Deepster:   Has sent shirts to: Eddie Spaghetti, spin    Has receieved shirts from:   EYLive, Long Ball Larry

doowain:   Has sent shirts to: psychobillies, Big Blue Wrecking Crew    Has receieved shirts from:   Righetti, orcinus

Eddie Spaghetti:   Has sent shirts to: Keerock    Has receieved shirts from:   Deepster

EYLive:   Has sent shirts to: Deepster, hagmania, Worm, Lehigh98    Has receieved shirts from:   sdp1226, Playin4Beer, Wooderson, Sullie

ffweasel:   Has sent shirts to: Mr. Ected    Has receieved shirts from:   

flranger:   Has sent shirts to: DaVinci    Has receieved shirts from:   Bleachercreature

Frank Drebin:   Has sent shirts to: Ketamine Dreams, Billy Bats, blend, bananafish    Has receieved shirts from:   The ref, Softballguy, SouthJersey

fubar:   Has sent shirts to: Playing4Beer, Phil Elliott    Has receieved shirts from:   whoknew, Worm

Gameday:   Has sent shirts to: Nugget, orcinus, dal_boys_phan    Has receieved shirts from:   Hagmania, Plorfu, DaVinci

Getzlaf15:   Has sent shirts to: Odin33, Super King, simsarge    Has receieved shirts from:   Odin33, Tiger Fan, nirad3

Hagmania:   Has sent shirts to: Gameday, SouthJersey, joker, Long Ball Larry    Has receieved shirts from:   Joker, EYLive, Phil Elliott, Mr. Ected

imjackdupp:   Has sent shirts to: TJ-Raider    Has receieved shirts from:   Super King

irishidiot:   Has sent shirts to: joker    Has receieved shirts from:   bananafish

James Daulton:   Has sent shirts to: Clayton Gray, Sandeman, whoknew    Has receieved shirts from:   Bleachercreature, Plorfu, Lehigh98

Jayrod:   Has sent shirts to: Nick Vermeil, McGarnicle, Jules Winnfield    Has receieved shirts from:   Billy Bats, bananafish, Long Ball Larry

Joe Bryant:   Has sent shirts to: sdp1226, Ren Ho3k, boots11234    Has receieved shirts from:   Jules Winnfield, AAABatteries, Skinny

Johnny Bing:   Has sent shirts to: Lehigh98, Ketamine Dreams    Has receieved shirts from:   simsarge

Joker:   Has sent shirts to: Hagmania, Nathan R. Jessep, Long Ball Larry, Wrigley    Has receieved shirts from:   psychobillies, hagmania, irishidiot

jomar:   Has sent shirts to: Plorfu    Has receieved shirts from:   Phil Elliott

Judge Smails:   Has sent shirts to: AAABatteries    Has receieved shirts from:   -OZ-

Jules Winnfield:   Has sent shirts to: sbonomo, Joe Bryant, Nugget, badmojo1006    Has receieved shirts from:   Sandeman, Al Czervik, Nathan R. Jessep, Jayrod

Justin Bonnema:   Has sent shirts to: ProstheticRGK    Has receieved shirts from:   TJ-Raider

Keerock:   Has sent shirts to: DaVinci, David Dodds, whoknew, Sandeman    Has receieved shirts from:   lardonastick, McGarnicle, Ron Swanson

Ketamine Dreams:   Has sent shirts to: Big Blue Wrecking Crew, Wooderson, Skipdog77, otello    Has receieved shirts from:   Frank Drebin, Mr. Ected, Skinny, Johnny Bing

kutta:   Has sent shirts to: sdp1226, psychobillies, Big Blue Wrecking Crew, AAABatteries    Has receieved shirts from:   SouthJersey, Peak, psychobillies, DaVinci

lardonastick:   Has sent shirts to: Keerock    Has receieved shirts from:   dal_boys_phan

Lehigh98:   Has sent shirts to: Mcgarnicle, otello, James Daulton    Has receieved shirts from:   Johnny Bing, Ministry of Pain, EYLive

Long Ball Larry:   Has sent shirts to: otello, Deepster, Mr. Ected, Jayrod    Has receieved shirts from:   Spin, sbonomo, joker, hagmania

Maik Jeaunz:   Has sent shirts to: rail    Has receieved shirts from:   BroncoFreak

Mcgarnicle:   Has sent shirts to: Billy Bats, Plorfu, Keerock    Has receieved shirts from:   Lehigh98, Jayrod, Sandeman

Ministry of Pain:   Has sent shirts to: Lehigh98    Has receieved shirts from:   sdp1226

Mister CIA:   Has sent shirts to:     Has receieved shirts from:   Peak

Mr. Ected:   Has sent shirts to: Wrigley, Ketamine Dreams, odin33, hagmania    Has receieved shirts from:   Da Raiders, Long Ball Larry, Big Blue Wrecking Crew

Nathan R. Jessep:   Has sent shirts to: sbonomo, Jules Winnfield, Tackling Dummies    Has receieved shirts from:   joker, Peak, sbonomo

Nick Vermeil:   Has sent shirts to: Buck Brandcanon, Al Czervik, D in the D, psychobillies    Has receieved shirts from:   Jayrod, D in the D, simsarge, boots11234

nirad3:   Has sent shirts to: Getzlaf15    Has receieved shirts from:   simsarge

Nugget:   Has sent shirts to: Super King, Tackling Dummies, DaVinci    Has receieved shirts from:   SouthJersey, Jules Winnfield

Odin33:   Has sent shirts to: getzlaf15, Bleachercreature, Ron Swanson    Has receieved shirts from:   Getzlaf15, Mr. Ected

orcinus:   Has sent shirts to: doowain, psychobillies, Big Blue Wrecking Crew    Has receieved shirts from:   gameday, whoknew, Worm

otello:   Has sent shirts to: SouthJersey, Righetti, Skinny, Da Raiders    Has receieved shirts from:   Long Ball Larry, Lehigh98, Righetti, Ketamine Dreams

Palmersteel:   Has sent shirts to: Frank Drebin    Has receieved shirts from:   Super King

Peak:   Has sent shirts to: Mister CIA, kutta, Nathan R. Jessep    Has receieved shirts from:   Wooderson, Wooderson, Big Blue Wrecking Crew

Phil Elliott:   Has sent shirts to: jomar, DaVinci, Hagmania    Has receieved shirts from:   FUBAR, Skipdog77

Playing4Beer:   Has sent shirts to: Sandeman    Has receieved shirts from:   fubar

Plorfu:   Has sent shirts to: boots11234, gameday, James Daulton    Has receieved shirts from:   McGarnicle

ProstheticRGK:   Has sent shirts to: Buck Bradcanon    Has receieved shirts from:   Justin Bonnema

psychobillies:   Has sent shirts to: Bleachercreature, joker, kutta, Playin4Beer    Has receieved shirts from:   doowain, kutta, orcinus, Nick Vermeil

rail:   Has sent shirts to: skinny, Playin4Beer, Plorfu, Super King    Has receieved shirts from:   BroncoFreak, Al Czervik, Maik Jeaunz

Ray Karpis:   Has sent shirts to:     Has receieved shirts from:   Softballguy

Ren Ho3k:   Has sent shirts to: Da Raiders    Has receieved shirts from:   Joe Bryant

Rich Conway:   Has sent shirts to: Skinny    Has receieved shirts from:   

Righetti:   Has sent shirts to: doowain, Worm, otello    Has receieved shirts from:   skinny, BroncoFreak

Ron Swanson:   Has sent shirts to: Keerock    Has receieved shirts from:   odin33

Sandeman:   Has sent shirts to: Jules Winnfield, Super King, McGarnicle    Has receieved shirts from:   Playing4Beer, whoknew, James Daulton, Keerock

sbonomo:   Has sent shirts to: Spin, Long Ball Larry, simsarge, Nathan R. Jessep    Has receieved shirts from:   Jules Winnfield, Nathan R. Jessep, Billy Bats, The Gator

sdp1226:   Has sent shirts to: EYLive, Ministry of Pain    Has receieved shirts from:   kutta, Joe Bryant

simsarge:   Has sent shirts to: Johnny Bing, whoknew, Nick Vermeil, nirad3    Has receieved shirts from:   Wrigley, Buck Bradcanon, Sbonomo, Getzlaf15

skinny:   Has sent shirts to: Righetti, dal_boys_phan, Ketamine Dreams, Joe Bryant    Has receieved shirts from:   rail, Big Blue Wrecking Crew, otello, Rich Conway

Skipdog77:   Has sent shirts to: Phil Elliott    Has receieved shirts from:   Ketamine Dreams

Softballguy:   Has sent shirts to: Ray Karpis, BroncoFreak, Frank Drebin    Has receieved shirts from:   Badmojo1006, DaVinci, D in the D

SouthJersey:   Has sent shirts to: kutta, Nugget, -OZ-, Frank Drebin    Has receieved shirts from:   hagmania, Super King, -OZ-

Spin:   Has sent shirts to: Long Ball Larry, Blend, -OZ-    Has receieved shirts from:   Deepster, Super King

Sullie:   Has sent shirts to: EYLive    Has receieved shirts from:   whoknew

Super King:   Has sent shirts to: Palmersteel, imjackdupp, SouthJersey, Spin    Has receieved shirts from:   Nugget, Sandeman, Getzlaf15, rail

tackling dummies:   Has sent shirts to: Joker, D in the D, Billy Bats    Has receieved shirts from:   BroncoFreak, Nugget, boots11234, Nathan R. Jessep

The Gator:   Has sent shirts to: sbonomo    Has receieved shirts from:   badmojo1006

The Ref:   Has sent shirts to: Frank Drebin    Has receieved shirts from:   D in the D, Billy Bats

Tiger Fan:   Has sent shirts to: Getzlaf15    Has receieved shirts from:   blend

TJ-Raider:   Has sent shirts to: Justin Bonnema    Has receieved shirts from:   imjackdupp

whoknew:   Has sent shirts to: fubar, Sandeman, orcinus, Sullie    Has receieved shirts from:   simsarge, Keerock, James Daulton

Wooderson:   Has sent shirts to: Peak, Peak, EYLive    Has receieved shirts from:   Ketamine Dreams, Playin4Beer

Worm:   Has sent shirts to: FUBAR, orcinus    Has receieved shirts from:   Righetti, EYLive, AAABatteries

Wrigley:   Has sent shirts to: simsarge, Bleachercreature    Has receieved shirts from:   Mr. Ected, joker

-OZ-:   Has sent shirts to: Judge Smails, SouthJersey    Has receieved shirts from:   SouthJersey, Spin

fubar:   Has sent shirts to: Playing4Beer, Phil Elliott    Has receieved shirts from:   whoknew, Worm
:oldunsure:

These might be the same person.  (I gave up the fubar alias when I retired from the Army)

That actually got me thinking, and I remembered that google docs saves revision history.  So I only have what google saved as the last revision from the spreadsheet between years 2015-2018.  But, here's a list of names that were confirmed either way (they claimed they sent a shirt to, or someone claims they received a shirt from them) for those years.  If you're interested, I'd be happy to cross-reference the data we do have and help ensure that anyone paired this year wouldn't send or receive from anyone that they did over those years.

This is in by no means a definitive list, as not everyone filled out the sheet appropriately, and there's a few duplicates already.  Either the sheet revisions arn't accurate (probably) or we've already had sent/received duplicates in the past.

AAABatteries:   Has sent shirts to: Joe Bryant, Worm    Has receieved shirts from:   Judge Smails, kutta

Al Czervik:   Has sent shirts to: Jules Winnfield, Rail    Has receieved shirts from:   Nick Vermeil

Badmojo1006:   Has sent shirts to: Softballguy, The Gator    Has receieved shirts from:   DaVinci, Jules Winnfield

bananafish:   Has sent shirts to: Jayrod, BroncoFreak, irishidiot    Has receieved shirts from:   Blend, dal_boys_phan, Frank Drebin

Big Blue Wrecking Crew:   Has sent shirts to: BroncoFreak, Skinny, Peak, Mr. Ected    Has receieved shirts from:   doowain, kutta, orcinus

Billy Bats:   Has sent shirts to: Jayrod, The ref, Sbonomo    Has receieved shirts from:   Frank Drebin, Tackling Dummies

Bleachercreature:   Has sent shirts to: whoknew, James Daulton, Playin4Beer, flranger    Has receieved shirts from:   psychobillies, David Dodds, odin33, David Dodds

Blend:   Has sent shirts to: bananafish, Tiger Fan    Has receieved shirts from:   spin, Frank Drebin

boots11234:   Has sent shirts to: Wooderson, Tackling Dummies, Nick Vermeil    Has receieved shirts from:   Plorfu, Da Raiders, Joe Bryant

BroncoFreak:   Has sent shirts to: tackling dummies, Rail, Righetti, Maik Jeaunz    Has receieved shirts from:   Big Blue Wrecking Crew, Softballguy, bananafish, Da Raiders

Buck Bradcanon:   Has sent shirts to: D in the D, simsarge    Has receieved shirts from:   ProstheticRGK

Clayton Gray:   Has sent shirts to: Da Raiders    Has receieved shirts from:   James Daulton

D in the 😧 Has sent shirts to: The Ref, Nick Vermeil, Softballguy    Has receieved shirts from:   Buck Bradcanon, Tackling Dummies, Nick Vermeil

Da Raiders:   Has sent shirts to: Mr. Ected, boots11234, BroncoFreak    Has receieved shirts from:   Clayton Gray, otello

dal_boys_phan:   Has sent shirts to: lardonastick, bananafish    Has receieved shirts from:   Skinny

David Dodds:   Has sent shirts to: Bleachercreature, Bleachercreature    Has receieved shirts from:   Keerock, Playin4Beer

DaVinci:   Has sent shirts to: Badmojo1006, Softballguy, gameday, kutta    Has receieved shirts from:   Keerock, Phil Elliott, Nugget, flranger

Deepster:   Has sent shirts to: Eddie Spaghetti, spin    Has receieved shirts from:   EYLive, Long Ball Larry

doowain:   Has sent shirts to: psychobillies, Big Blue Wrecking Crew    Has receieved shirts from:   Righetti, orcinus

Eddie Spaghetti:   Has sent shirts to: Keerock    Has receieved shirts from:   Deepster

EYLive:   Has sent shirts to: Deepster, hagmania, Worm, Lehigh98    Has receieved shirts from:   sdp1226, Playin4Beer, Wooderson, Sullie

ffweasel:   Has sent shirts to: Mr. Ected    Has receieved shirts from:   

flranger:   Has sent shirts to: DaVinci    Has receieved shirts from:   Bleachercreature

Frank Drebin:   Has sent shirts to: Ketamine Dreams, Billy Bats, blend, bananafish    Has receieved shirts from:   The ref, Softballguy, SouthJersey

Gameday:   Has sent shirts to: Nugget, orcinus, dal_boys_phan    Has receieved shirts from:   Hagmania, Plorfu, DaVinci

Getzlaf15:   Has sent shirts to: Odin33, Super King, simsarge    Has receieved shirts from:   Odin33, Tiger Fan, nirad3

Hagmania:   Has sent shirts to: Gameday, SouthJersey, joker, Long Ball Larry    Has receieved shirts from:   Joker, EYLive, Phil Elliott, Mr. Ected

imjackdupp:   Has sent shirts to: TJ-Raider    Has receieved shirts from:   Super King

irishidiot:   Has sent shirts to: joker    Has receieved shirts from:   bananafish

James Daulton:   Has sent shirts to: Clayton Gray, Sandeman, whoknew    Has receieved shirts from:   Bleachercreature, Plorfu, Lehigh98

Jayrod:   Has sent shirts to: Nick Vermeil, McGarnicle, Jules Winnfield    Has receieved shirts from:   Billy Bats, bananafish, Long Ball Larry

Joe Bryant:   Has sent shirts to: sdp1226, Ren Ho3k, boots11234    Has receieved shirts from:   Jules Winnfield, AAABatteries, Skinny

Johnny Bing:   Has sent shirts to: Lehigh98, Ketamine Dreams    Has receieved shirts from:   simsarge

Joker:   Has sent shirts to: Hagmania, Nathan R. Jessep, Long Ball Larry, Wrigley    Has receieved shirts from:   psychobillies, hagmania, irishidiot

jomar:   Has sent shirts to: Plorfu    Has receieved shirts from:   Phil Elliott

Judge Smails:   Has sent shirts to: AAABatteries    Has receieved shirts from:   -OZ-

Jules Winnfield:   Has sent shirts to: sbonomo, Joe Bryant, Nugget, badmojo1006    Has receieved shirts from:   Sandeman, Al Czervik, Nathan R. Jessep, Jayrod

Justin Bonnema:   Has sent shirts to: ProstheticRGK    Has receieved shirts from:   TJ-Raider

Keerock:   Has sent shirts to: DaVinci, David Dodds, whoknew, Sandeman    Has receieved shirts from:   lardonastick, McGarnicle, Ron Swanson

Ketamine Dreams:   Has sent shirts to: Big Blue Wrecking Crew, Wooderson, Skipdog77, otello    Has receieved shirts from:   Frank Drebin, Mr. Ected, Skinny, Johnny Bing

kutta:   Has sent shirts to: sdp1226, psychobillies, Big Blue Wrecking Crew, AAABatteries    Has receieved shirts from:   SouthJersey, Peak, psychobillies, DaVinci

lardonastick:   Has sent shirts to: Keerock    Has receieved shirts from:   dal_boys_phan

Lehigh98:   Has sent shirts to: Mcgarnicle, otello, James Daulton    Has receieved shirts from:   Johnny Bing, Ministry of Pain, EYLive

Long Ball Larry:   Has sent shirts to: otello, Deepster, Mr. Ected, Jayrod    Has receieved shirts from:   Spin, sbonomo, joker, hagmania

Maik Jeaunz:   Has sent shirts to: rail    Has receieved shirts from:   BroncoFreak

Mcgarnicle:   Has sent shirts to: Billy Bats, Plorfu, Keerock    Has receieved shirts from:   Lehigh98, Jayrod, Sandeman

Ministry of Pain:   Has sent shirts to: Lehigh98    Has receieved shirts from:   sdp1226

Mister CIA:   Has sent shirts to:     Has receieved shirts from:   Peak

Mr. Ected:   Has sent shirts to: Wrigley, Ketamine Dreams, odin33, hagmania    Has receieved shirts from:   Da Raiders, Long Ball Larry, Big Blue Wrecking Crew

Nathan R. Jessep:   Has sent shirts to: sbonomo, Jules Winnfield, Tackling Dummies    Has receieved shirts from:   joker, Peak, sbonomo

Nick Vermeil:   Has sent shirts to: Buck Brandcanon, Al Czervik, D in the D, psychobillies    Has receieved shirts from:   Jayrod, D in the D, simsarge, boots11234

nirad3:   Has sent shirts to: Getzlaf15    Has receieved shirts from:   simsarge

Nugget:   Has sent shirts to: Super King, Tackling Dummies, DaVinci    Has receieved shirts from:   SouthJersey, Jules Winnfield

Odin33:   Has sent shirts to: getzlaf15, Bleachercreature, Ron Swanson    Has receieved shirts from:   Getzlaf15, Mr. Ected

orcinus:   Has sent shirts to: doowain, psychobillies, Big Blue Wrecking Crew    Has receieved shirts from:   gameday, whoknew, Worm

otello:   Has sent shirts to: SouthJersey, Righetti, Skinny, Da Raiders    Has receieved shirts from:   Long Ball Larry, Lehigh98, Righetti, Ketamine Dreams

Palmersteel:   Has sent shirts to: Frank Drebin    Has receieved shirts from:   Super King

Peak:   Has sent shirts to: Mister CIA, kutta, Nathan R. Jessep    Has receieved shirts from:   Wooderson, Wooderson, Big Blue Wrecking Crew

Phil Elliott:   Has sent shirts to: jomar, DaVinci, Hagmania    Has receieved shirts from:   FUBAR, Skipdog77

Playing4Beer:   Has sent shirts to: Sandeman    Has receieved shirts from:   fubar

Plorfu:   Has sent shirts to: boots11234, gameday, James Daulton    Has receieved shirts from:   McGarnicle

ProstheticRGK:   Has sent shirts to: Buck Bradcanon    Has receieved shirts from:   Justin Bonnema

psychobillies:   Has sent shirts to: Bleachercreature, joker, kutta, Playin4Beer    Has receieved shirts from:   doowain, kutta, orcinus, Nick Vermeil

rail:   Has sent shirts to: skinny, Playin4Beer, Plorfu, Super King    Has receieved shirts from:   BroncoFreak, Al Czervik, Maik Jeaunz

Ray Karpis:   Has sent shirts to:     Has receieved shirts from:   Softballguy

Ren Ho3k:   Has sent shirts to: Da Raiders    Has receieved shirts from:   Joe Bryant

Rich Conway:   Has sent shirts to: Skinny    Has receieved shirts from:   

Righetti:   Has sent shirts to: doowain, Worm, otello    Has receieved shirts from:   skinny, BroncoFreak

Ron Swanson:   Has sent shirts to: Keerock    Has receieved shirts from:   odin33

Sandeman:   Has sent shirts to: Jules Winnfield, Super King, McGarnicle    Has receieved shirts from:   Playing4Beer, whoknew, James Daulton, Keerock

sbonomo:   Has sent shirts to: Spin, Long Ball Larry, simsarge, Nathan R. Jessep    Has receieved shirts from:   Jules Winnfield, Nathan R. Jessep, Billy Bats, The Gator

sdp1226:   Has sent shirts to: EYLive, Ministry of Pain    Has receieved shirts from:   kutta, Joe Bryant

simsarge:   Has sent shirts to: Johnny Bing, whoknew, Nick Vermeil, nirad3    Has receieved shirts from:   Wrigley, Buck Bradcanon, Sbonomo, Getzlaf15

skinny:   Has sent shirts to: Righetti, dal_boys_phan, Ketamine Dreams, Joe Bryant    Has receieved shirts from:   rail, Big Blue Wrecking Crew, otello, Rich Conway

Skipdog77:   Has sent shirts to: Phil Elliott    Has receieved shirts from:   Ketamine Dreams

Softballguy:   Has sent shirts to: Ray Karpis, BroncoFreak, Frank Drebin    Has receieved shirts from:   Badmojo1006, DaVinci, D in the D

SouthJersey:   Has sent shirts to: kutta, Nugget, -OZ-, Frank Drebin    Has receieved shirts from:   hagmania, Super King, -OZ-

Spin:   Has sent shirts to: Long Ball Larry, Blend, -OZ-    Has receieved shirts from:   Deepster, Super King

Sullie:   Has sent shirts to: EYLive    Has receieved shirts from:   whoknew

Super King:   Has sent shirts to: Palmersteel, imjackdupp, SouthJersey, Spin    Has receieved shirts from:   Nugget, Sandeman, Getzlaf15, rail

tackling dummies:   Has sent shirts to: Joker, D in the D, Billy Bats    Has receieved shirts from:   BroncoFreak, Nugget, boots11234, Nathan R. Jessep

The Gator:   Has sent shirts to: sbonomo    Has receieved shirts from:   badmojo1006

The Ref:   Has sent shirts to: Frank Drebin    Has receieved shirts from:   D in the D, Billy Bats

Tiger Fan:   Has sent shirts to: Getzlaf15    Has receieved shirts from:   blend

TJ-Raider:   Has sent shirts to: Justin Bonnema    Has receieved shirts from:   imjackdupp

whoknew:   Has sent shirts to: fubar, Sandeman, orcinus, Sullie    Has receieved shirts from:   simsarge, Keerock, James Daulton

Wooderson:   Has sent shirts to: Peak, Peak, EYLive    Has receieved shirts from:   Ketamine Dreams, Playin4Beer

Worm:   Has sent shirts to: FUBAR, orcinus    Has receieved shirts from:   Righetti, EYLive, AAABatteries

Wrigley:   Has sent shirts to: simsarge, Bleachercreature    Has receieved shirts from:   Mr. Ected, joker
That’s great info! Thanks.

Is there a way to automate the check once I do the pairings?

In, but PM box is full, so let me know when I can send info.

Per Spin's list, I believe I received the package last year from Nathan R. Jessup. That would even up my list (4 delivered; 4 deliveries)

ETA: PM Sent

my list is off a bit.  i sent to aaa batteries last year.  year 3, i was the lucky dog, and no one sent me anything.  then 3 of you did.  last year, i received as well, but can't remember the name   :bag:   

My list is missing one from last year - I didn't receive anything, but Senor Schmutzig sent me the package, it just got delivered to the wrong place and the house claimed they didn't get anything, despite the UPS delivery notice. So I should be four and four. 

Yah, the lists arn't going to include anything from last year, and are solely reliant on the information that was updated in the google sheet.

Hey Spin - The Yard Goats shirt was from me!  Glad you like it!  Their gear is really hot here and people love them.  Maybe you'll end up with some more this year, brother!

I was going to do the pairings today, but I have two people who need to send me their info. I'm going to give them until the end of the day to get that over to me. I'll get the parings done tomorrow and send them out.

Sorry to delay Christamas by a day!

OK. We are down to needing just info from @tonysmiles. He looks like a new member and hasn't posted since June 23. I'm going to give him tonight to get his info in. If you know him, please reach out to him. I hate to leave him out of the exchange, but it looks like that's what I'm going to have to do.

I started early on one of my beer excursions.  Drank them all and "sadly", have to return to get more.
:lol:

I bought one six pack. Sorry see stalkee, you get one can. I'll buy more, there's a couple new local brews I want to try and this gives me a good excuse.

Users who are viewing this thread