What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2020 FBG T-shirt Exchange - COMPLETED - ALL PACKAGES SENT!*** (1 Viewer)

If there are any here who are open to wine or hard cider (no, not the freaking Woodchuck type stuff but the artisanal, real stuff), please post.  I don't want to give away whom I have, but I'd love to be able to send local wine or cider directly from the growers rather than risking beer through the mail.  On the cider front, we have two of the best, award winners near me:  Alpenfire and Finnriver.  For wines there's a billion great ones here.

Last edited by a moderator:
If there are any here who are open to wine or hard cider (no, not the freaking Woodchuck type stuff but the artisanal, real stuff), please post.  I don't want to give away whom I have, but I'd love to be able to send local wine or cider directly from the growers rather than risking beer through the mail.  On the cider front, we have two of the best, award winenrs near me:  Alpenfire and Finnriver.  For wines there's a billion great ones here.
yes

If there are any here who are open to wine or hard cider (no, not the freaking Woodchuck type stuff but the artisanal, real stuff), please post.  I don't want to give away whom I have, but I'd love to be able to send local wine or cider directly from the growers rather than risking beer through the mail.  On the cider front, we have two of the best, award winners near me:  Alpenfire and Finnriver.  For wines there's a billion great ones here.
Sure.  It’s all good but since you asked:

Cider >> wine.  
For wines reds >> white.

Hey Spin - The Yard Goats shirt was from me!  Glad you like it!  Their gear is really hot here and people love them.  Maybe you'll end up with some more this year, brother!
The crazy thing is, I've worn that downtown Nashville quite a few times, and I've had a few people stop me and ask me if I'm from there.  They always seem shocked when I tell them no, and then my wife butts in and says "His internet nerd friends exchange shirts each year... it's.... cute"

I will drink your wine, your cider, your backyard shine or your milkshake.

Got my shirts, but having a tough time getting "goodies".  Maybe I'll just give in and throw a few beers in.  Beer's always good, right?
Fwiw, I finally got shirt #3 to go along with 3 beers from local breweries and my other stuff is super chintzy. 

I have everything.  Going to pack it up tonight and get it on the way tomorrow.

I’ve never participated before.  Do we indicate to stalkee who sent the care package?  

I have everything.  Going to pack it up tonight and get it on the way tomorrow.

I’ve never participated before.  Do we indicate to stalkee who sent the care package?  
Most people include a little letter describing some of the goods and revealing who you are.

UPS Ground tracking said package was delivered today at 1:26pm.  I assume that's local time.  Tracking info says it was left at the rear door.

I picked up (2) shirts on my trip "up North" last weekend.  Waiting to get one more and a few local items and I'll be shipping mine down "South" soon..

Asked the wife to take my package today. 

What it lacks in swag it makes up for in other ways.

Sent to a place my wife has visited in the last year (with our daughter, without me) and I'd like to visit.

Package complete.  Should ship Monday. That would be my earliest ever.  COVID certainly put a damper on my usual approach so just kind of got it done at a few local places.  Still, pretty decent haul.  

planning on hitting a few new spots, on monday.  hopefully, i like what i find and will be ready to ship.  we'll see.  the brewery i checked out last week, kinda sucked.

Productive effort over the weekend: 2 shirts procured, beverages procured, 1 shirt on backorder to pick up this week, been shoving bubble wrap from various Amazon deliveries into a bag for a while

Still to accomplish: 1 shirt to procure, figure out finishing touches, write explanatory note, figure out packing and shipping details

Overall prognosis: Getting there, should easily meet Aug 31 deadline for shipping

:bag:  I had confused the survey number with tracking number.

Expected Delivery by

MONDAY 10 AUGUST 2020 by
8:00pm

I'm a little concerned.  My UPS tracking information indicates my shipment was delivered on Thursday.  I sent a PM to my stalkee indicating as much.  No indication as to whether he received the swag.  🤔

planning on hitting a few new spots, on monday.  hopefully, i like what i find and will be ready to ship.  we'll see.  the brewery i checked out last week, kinda sucked.
Where'd you go?  By the way, Hangar 24's taproom in Irvine is awesome!  Perhaps an OC FFA get-together needs to happen!

I got a few other pieces of swag and will drop some beers in the box here in a couple days, then mine should be going out.  Tshirts have been procured.

Users who are viewing this thread