What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Received a strange text message, help me decipher it (1 Viewer)

Ilov80s

Footballguy
It was sent to 9 different numbers,  I recognize none of them and every number had a different area code. I don’t recognize any of the area codes. The message was:

This is SSG Nash, we are Team 9 for the ESB. Every morning we will meet up and I will collect your CAC's for the White Cell's accountability. We will get them back at the end of the day. 

Nobody every replied to it. What does it mean?

Last edited by a moderator:
SSG equals staff Sergeant

CAC equals common access card… It’s what we used to get into our government computers

ESB Is the Army’s expeditionary signal battalions

Last edited by a moderator:
It was sent to 9 different numbers,  I recognize none of them and every number had a different area code. I don’t recognize any of the area codes. The message was:

This is SSG Nash, we are Team 9 for the ESB. Every morning we will meet up and I will collect your CAC's for the White Cell's accountability. We will get them back at the end of the day. 

Congrats, you’ve been selected to an elite black ops program.  Bad move to post that here though.

Are you into conspiracy theories?  If so, you will love this one...

A quick google search for the acronym ESB brings up Enterprise Service Bus, a product designed by Oracle.  Look who was the 2nd person to reply in your thread.  Hmmm???

Have you recently had a medical appointment where you were sedated?
No but about 3 days ago I woke up in a park with no recollection of what I did the few days before. Since then I bought a handgun for the first time in my life and I’ll be damned if I’m not a hell of a natural, can’t miss from inside 50 yards with my glock 9.

Pretty sure it's Steve (Samuel George?) Nash saying you've made his all-white basketball team - the White Cell - and you should make sure you have your Caucasian Authentication Card on you when you show up.

No but about 3 days ago I woke up in a park with no recollection of what I did the few days before. Since then I bought a handgun for the first time in my life and I’ll be damned if I’m not a hell of a natural, can’t miss from inside 50 yards with my glock 9.
You can tell me the license plate numbers of all six cars outside. You can tell me that our waitress is left-handed and the guy sitting up at the counter weighs two hundred fifteen pounds and knows how to handle himself. You know the best place to look for a gun is the cab or the gray truck outside, and at this altitude, you can run flat out for a half mile before your hands start shaking. Now why would you know that? How can you know that and not know what that test message means?

You can tell me the license plate numbers of all six cars outside. You can tell me that our waitress is left-handed and the guy sitting up at the counter weighs two hundred fifteen pounds and knows how to handle himself. You know the best place to look for a gun is the cab or the gray truck outside, and at this altitude, you can run flat out for a half mile before your hands start shaking. Now why would you know that? How can you know that and not know what that test message means?
Whoa. I also know your real name isn’t Larry, you live in the North East United States and you have been wholly unaware of the black Ford Flex that has been tailing you for the better part of a week. 

Sounds like the IMF recruited you. Guess you beat out Tom Cruise for the last spot

SSG equals staff Sergeant

CAC equals common access card… It’s what we used to get into our government computers

ESB Is the Army’s expeditionary signal battalions
Nice, what’s this white cell that I’m in now?
Sounds like a team working in the white cell in a large scale training event involving ESBs.  The white cell is usually a group that monitors and controls the training event, with other groups playing blue forces, red forces, neutral/commercial entities, etc.

I’m seeing my BIL who was an assistant to a Naval Admiral tomorrow. I wonder if that’s part of the mission?

Never lose control of your CAC!

Are you into conspiracy theories?  If so, you will love this one...

A quick google search for the acronym ESB brings up Enterprise Service Bus, a product designed by Oracle.  Look who was the 2nd person to reply in your thread.  Hmmm???

:headexplode:

Sounds like a team working in the white cell in a large scale training event involving ESBs.  The white cell is usually a group that monitors and controls the training event, with other groups playing blue forces, red forces, neutral/commercial entities, etc.
Basically the O/C's (observer controller)

This is nothing special. I learned that from watching the Walking Dead.

Btw, did you respond?

If not, I'd send a text back asking who ordered the Code Red. Make sure it wasn't Santiago.

Users who are viewing this thread