What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ron Jeremy being held on a $6.6 Million Bond (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
He is being charged with Rape, that's not a term I hear often, usually it's sexual assault of some kind. 

4 Rape Charges and my first thought was it must have been 15 years ago on a set or something but actually it seems to be a lot more recent. 2017 in fact, Hollywood Bar. 

I understand bail is set based on the accused's ability to bail out so they must have some pretty hard evidence against him. 

Everyone is so dialed in to the CV-19 and rightfully so, but crimes are still happening. 

I caught his show at the Velvet Room at the Holiday Inn. Loved it when he busted into "Viva Las Vegas."

Ministry of Pain said:
He is being charged with Rape, that's not a term I hear often, usually it's sexual assault of some kind. 

4 Rape Charges and my first thought was it must have been 15 years ago on a set or something but actually it seems to be a lot more recent. 2017 in fact, Hollywood Bar. 

I understand bail is set based on the accused's ability to bail out so they must have some pretty hard evidence against him

Everyone is so dialed in to the CV-19 and rightfully so, but crimes are still happening. 
Big, too?  Or just hard?

Paging @Mr. Pickles, who once upon a time had a big hard Ron Jeremy avatar.

Users who are viewing this thread