What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Startup on Proboards (1 Viewer)

xtrememiner

Footballguy
10 team PPR 

15 man Keeper Dynasty League Startup

Will be on ESPN Fantasy

The league will be drafted on Proboards.com. It’ll be a 16 round startup draft followed by a 4 round rookie draft. Both drafts will be slow drafts. 23 roster spots total, with the extra roster spots there to accommodate extra picks if they’re traded for. A round of waivers using FAAB will follow in August to fill out the rosters. 

4 round Rookie slow draft every July on Proboards, followed by a round of waivers using FAAB. 

This league is free, so it’s just for fun and bragging rights, but I need people who are committed to the game and will stay engaged in the entire process of the draft. Free leagues get a lot of takers, but I’m looking for people who can explain to me in a paragraph what makes them a good fantasy player. The best 9 answers will get invites to the league and the Proboards page. 

Draft will start sometime next week. Find me at dextreme19@gmail.com

FREE LEAGUE

Proboards is a meeting site that is perfect for drafting dynasty. It makes it easy for messaging back and forth with other owners to talk trades. It enhances your ability as an owner to build your team through pick trading. I drafted a dynasty startup this way a few years ago and it was a blast. 

Hit me up for an invite!

dextreme19@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread