What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DJ Moore for Swift (1 Viewer)

Landau455

Footballguy
In an 1 qb PPR league I am deep at Wr with Mike a Thomas, DJMoore, Lockett, Keenan Allen, Sterling Shepard and Courtland Sutton. 

need RB help. 

Would you trade DJ Moore for D’Andre Swift and a 2021 Third. 

Guy already rejected Moore and a third for Swift and a 2021 first 

No, I wouldn't do that deal.  I like Swift's talent but will be stuck in a RBBC?  I don't like giving up good young talent at WR for a RB with an unknown situation.

Actually I think the premium on young RBs is enough that I am okay with this but I'd try to get a 2nd or equivalent piece first

Swift may never be a workhorse but neither is Alvin Kamara

He can still be an efficient PPR beast

Actually I think the premium on young RBs is enough that I am okay with this but I'd try to get a 2nd or equivalent piece first

Swift may never be a workhorse but neither is Alvin Kamara

He can still be an efficient PPR beast
Just under 75% snap count for Kamara... in games played (I did not include week 17 as playoff teams usually rest some players).  pretty much a work horse to me.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Just under 75% snap count for Kamara... in games played (I did not include week 17 as playoff teams usually rest some players).  pretty much a work horse to me.  
He isn’t the between the tackles carry hog that Zeke, CMC, Henry or Barkley are. And that’s fine

Always a few games a year where he gets outcarried by Ingram or Latavius and still puts up a good scoreline

He isn’t the between the tackles carry hog that Zeke, CMC, Henry or Barkley are. And that’s fine

Always a few games a year where he gets outcarried by Ingram or Latavius and still puts up a good scoreline
Who cares if he doesn't run between the tackles, he gets the job done.  Kamara in 3 years based on snap counts... Kamara's first year to Ingram 45% to 55% (and his yardage / td count: 1554 / 13 to ingrams1540 / 12), 2nd year based on the 12 games each played together, 63% to 37%, thus the transition to being the lead back... 3rd year with Latavius...the only games Latavius had more carries were the two games that Kamara did not play, so with the 14 games together, .  62% to 38%.  Granted not the 70 - 30 percent, but still gets the job done.  The problem with Kamara this past year was scoring. 

In an 1 qb PPR league I am deep at Wr with Mike a Thomas, DJMoore, Lockett, Keenan Allen, Sterling Shepard and Courtland Sutton. 

need RB help. 

Would you trade DJ Moore for D’Andre Swift and a 2021 Third. 

Guy already rejected Moore and a third for Swift and a 2021 first 
Getting back to this question... have you looked at different trades for an RB?

Late to the party on this, but I wouldn't trade Moore.  I don't see any guarantee of Swift being a big contributor, which doesn't help you if you are in need of RB help.  I would try to move Sutton.

i have swift and would gladly take dj moore for him. so that said, from your side, i’d be lookin for more. maybe the 1st is too much to ask but would keep oushing for another big piece. 

Users who are viewing this thread