What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SF trade. (1 Viewer)

landau45

Footballguy
My qbs in a SF PPR league are

Wilson, Goff, Lock, Herbert 

This is also 3 WRs and 2 flex are 

Wr Godwin, K Allen, Deebo, Hardman, R. Anderson, H. Butler, J. Reagor

Do I trade Hebert straight up for Jarvis Landry. 

Is this a dynasty league or redraft?  How hard is it to acquire QB's in your league?  Do you think you are a contender this year?

On the surface it seems like an ok deal but with the potential to hurt you long term.  Without knowing the answers to the above it is hard to give a complete answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this a dynasty league or redraft?  How hard is it to acquire QB's in your league?  Do you think you are a contender this year?

On the surface it seems like an ok deal but with the potential to hurt you long term.  Without knowing the answers to the above it is hard to give a complete answer.
This is a dynasty league first season so I no qbs trades happened yet. I think I am a contender this year. But losing Deebo hurt. My backs are Hunt, Ekeler, Breida, Hines, J. Hill, and Kerryon Johnson. 

What do you think. 

SF PPR 1 qb, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex. 

thanks. 

This is a dynasty league first season so I no qbs trades happened yet. I think I am a contender this year. But losing Deebo hurt. My backs are Hunt, Ekeler, Breida, Hines, J. Hill, and Kerryon Johnson. 

What do you think. 

SF PPR 1 qb, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex. 

thanks. 
You could use RB help but in a PPR you should be serviceable with Hunt and Ekeler.

You will need a WR but I might look for someone with more upside than Landry.  I have never been a big fan even though he has been solid in PPR formats.

Its not a bad trade, I just know typically QB's are very hard to acquire in SF leagues.

Landry is highly underrated. He’s 37 yards short of having five consecutive 1000 yard seasons. That said, you have a likely a top 20 QB before he ever takes the field in a 2 QB league. I think I’d pass. 

Thanks for your help. I am going to try and trade Herbert and a 3rd round pick for Landry and either Deejay Dallas or Antonio Gibson. 

I don't think I saw it mentioned in any of the posts, but how many teams in the league? Especially in a superflex, that will have a fairly decent impact on player value. (I know the trade has already been done, and i like getting Gibson in return, was surprised to see no mention of league size in any of the previous responses)

Users who are viewing this thread