What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Your favorite 5 songs (1 Viewer)

Impossible to do, but here are a random 5.

There is a Light That Never Goes Out-The Smiths

The Rain Song-Led Zeppelin

What's Going On-Marvin Gaye

Would?-Alice in Chains

Lazy Eye-Silversun Pickups

Here are my top 5 (not in order).

• Red Barchetta - Rush
    One of the few songs I've heard that doesn't have a chorus (I know you guys will point out thousands of others!). It's one of those songs that part of me would have loved to have seen the video of, but in reality the song doesn't need it, because the lyrics and the music do just as good of a job, if not better.
  • Magic Power - Triumph
    Triumph in general, and Rik Emmitt in particular are so under rated. He can sing, play and he had that hair!!! :headbang:  (Live Version)
  • Bad, Bad, Leroy Brown - Jim Croce
    Forgot that I had put this video up. Love the intro to this tune. Man, he could tell a story. 
  • More Than a Feeling - Boston
    Not a bad opening track to a debut album. 
  • I've Seen All Good People: a. Your Move b. All Good People - Yes
    Love the music, Jon Anderson's voice is beautiful.

”Hallowed Be Thy Name” - Iron Maiden
Its been a while since I had one of those velvet black light Iron Maiden posters in my bedroom but this song and a few others by them have held up pretty well.  A couple of good "piano guys" type versions too.

• Red Barchetta - Rush
    One of the few songs I've heard that doesn't have a chorus (I know you guys will point out thousands of others!). It's one of those songs that part of me would have loved to have seen the video of, but in reality the song doesn't need it, because the lyrics and the music do just as good of a job, if not better.
  • Magic Power - Triumph
    Triumph in general, and Rik Emmitt in particular are so under rated. He can sing, play and he had that hair!!! :headbang:  (Live Version)
    Forgot that I had put this video up. Love the intro to this tune. Man, he could tell a story. 
Love seeing some Triumph representation in this thread. :hifive:

• Red Barchetta - Rush
  • Magic Power - Triumph
Love seeing some Triumph representation in this thread. :hifive:
40% Canadian trios! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread