Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
HellToupee

Official Kanye 2020 Thread

1 minute ago, Kal El said:

We're getting ahead of ourselves. He's filed almost no paperwork to run, in fact missing filing dates in a large number of states, and why would he choose to run against a guy he claims to support in Trump?

Because running/giving him attention helps Trump

1 minute ago, Kal El said:

We're getting ahead of ourselves. He's filed almost no paperwork to run, in fact missing filing dates in a large number of states, and why would he choose to run against a guy he claims to support in Trump?

You don't have to file anything to run as a write-in candidate.

13 hours ago, hxperson said:

How do you know what I've seen?  Have I talked to you before?

:lmao:  If only Kanye didn't have a history of telling black people to not vote for Democrats.  

44 minutes ago, tonydead said:

:lmao:  If only Kanye didn't have a history of telling black people to not vote for Democrats.  

Then it's a good thing that nobody listens to him.

1 hour ago, tonydead said:

do you have any posts without a :lmao: or :lol:.?  asking for a friend

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

23 minutes ago, joffer said:

do you have any posts without a :lmao: or :lol:.?  asking for a friend

Lots of funny in here.  Who is your friend, Squiz?

• Like 1

I miss the old Kanye, straight from the go Kanye
Chop up the soul Kanye, set on his goals Kanye
I hate the new Kanye, the bad mood Kanye
The always rude Kanye, spaz in the news Kanye
I miss the sweet Kanye, chop up the beats Kanye
I gotta say, at that time I'd like to meet Kanye
See, I invented Kanye, it wasn't any Kanyes
And now I look and look around and there's so many Kanyes
I used to love Kanye, I used to love Kanye
I even had the pink polo, I thought I was Kanye
What if Kanye made a song about Kanye
Called "I Miss The Old Kanye"? Man, that'd be so Kanye
That's all it was Kanye, we still love Kanye
And I love you like Kanye loves Kanye

Posted (edited)

Eh talking about a guy who went to Trump when he was in debt right after Trump got elected, and now he just got a plowful of PPP money. And the proper description of what is going on - wreck Biden - is obviously as a Trumpist maneuver.

However WI, PA and maybe 1-2 other key states have very low thresholds for getting on the ballot, and while it's a very dangerous situation, and corrupt, so far no news on actually taking steps to get on the ballot is good news. I think the best thing is to take it seriously but hope this loon can't manage to get on the 3-5 states that he and Trump are probably aiming for.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006

4 minutes ago, ren hoek said:

And give us 4 more years of Trump? No thanks. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Ghost Rider said:

And give us 4 more years of Trump? No thanks. 

Biden’s worse than Trump 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, ren hoek said:

Biden’s worse than Trump 

I disagree

• Laughing 2

The only people writing in Kanye West are 20 year old white kids who would likely have voted Trump otherwise just for the LOLs. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Eh talking about a guy who went to Trump when he was in debt right after Trump got elected, and now he just got a plowful of PPP money. And the proper description of what is going on - wreck Biden - is obviously as a Trumpist maneuver.

However WI, PA and maybe 1-2 other key states have very low thresholds for getting on the ballot, and while it's a very dangerous situation, and corrupt, so far no news on actually taking steps to get on the ballot is good news. I think the best thing is to take it seriously but hope this loon can't manage to get on the 3-5 states that he and Trump are probably aiming for.

I knew it would end up going to political cronies.

People should have opposed the CARES Act like Thomas Massie did.  The squad, Sanders & Pelosi were generally happy to ram it through Congress.  Now the banks are comfortable and millions are finding themselves unable to pay the rent, and we’re all just supposed to vote blue like it’s working.  

People can write him in in any state right?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, fatguyinalittlecoat said:

Sure, but they won't.  

I believe something like 1,700 people wrote in Harambe, a departed gorilla, for President in 2016.  Kanye could have a relevant impact on the states where he can’t make it on the ballot.  

49 minutes ago, ren hoek said:

I believe something like 1,700 people wrote in Harambe, a departed gorilla, for President in 2016.  Kanye could have a relevant impact on the states where he can’t make it on the ballot.  

People really liked Harambe.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fatguyinalittlecoat said:

Sure, but they won't.  

Hopefully. These type of anarchists usually are too lazy to actually vote.

• Like 1

Just now, knowledge dropper said:

The Kayne/Biden/Trump debate will break every Nielsen rating in history.  

Kanye is not going to be in any debates.  Link

Under the 2020 criteria, in addition to being Constitutionally eligible, candidates must appear on a sufficient number of state ballots to have a mathematical chance of winning a majority vote in the Electoral College, and have a level of support of at least 15% of the national electorate as determined by five selected national public opinion polling organizations, using the average of those organizations’ most recently publicly-reported results at the time of the determination. The polls to be relied upon will be selected based on the quality of the methodology employed, the reputation of the polling organizations and the frequency of the polling conducted. The CPD will identify the selected polling organizations well in advance of the time the criteria are applied.

2 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Why would Kanye be in the debate?

2 hours ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

I aint say he a gold digga...but

• Laughing 1

26 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

"Kayne" and Trump belong in a debate together, that's true.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, fatguyinalittlecoat said:

Kanye is not going to be in any debates.  Link

In the year of BLM, they won’t let the voice of a generation on stage?   HA.  

• Like 3
  • Laughing 1

1 minute ago, knowledge dropper said:

Maybe Kanye can just run on stage and take the microphone like he did to Taylor Swift at that awards show. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

How is this corrupt?

You know America is in bad shape when you realize you do have to think for a minute or two about whether or not Kanye would be an upgrade.  

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1

Yo Joe, I'm really happy for you and I'mma let you finish...but Trump had one of the best presidencies of all time! One of the best presidencies OF ALL TIME!

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

1 hour ago, knowledge dropper said:

How is this corrupt?

I don't know where you're from but down here in the Parishes sock puppets running to siphon off votes with people you do business with is as old as the hills... well we don't have any hills but it's damned old.

19 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

I don't know where you're from but down here in the Parishes sock puppets running to siphon off votes with people you do business with is as old as the hills... well we don't have any hills but it's damned old.

We have 2 candidates many claim are racist.  Why shouldn’t a strong, positive black man throw his hat in the ring?

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

We have 2 candidates many claim are racist.  Why shouldn’t a strong, positive black man throw his hat in the ring?

It's a free country, there's no reason no one should ever think they can't run or vote for anything or anyone.

However I just know that if a local parish president greeted a local businessman in severe debt after one election, then his parish government dolled out multi-$$$ to his private business in between, then that same businessman decided to announce in the local paper that he too would be running, people would snicker, laugh and snort that it was just a crony doing his pal a favor. It's just a hell of a thing to see such small potato bs rising to the national level, but then that's where we've been for almost 4 years now.

Btw I agree with the above point about not taking this seriously, unless West actually gets on the ballot somewhere. Doing that in even one state should be considered damaging or dangerous. I just know that headcase has no wherewithal to do it on his own. I also seriously doubt he will take the steps to do the reporting and paperwork on finances that it takes to file but we shall see. But if he does, it will only be with help from the background elements of the Trump campaign, Stone types, though hopefully Stone'll be incapacitated soon.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006

8 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

It's a free country, there's no reason no one should ever think they can't run or vote for anything or anyone.

However I just know that if a local parish president greeted a local businessman in severe debt after one election, then his parish government dolled out multi-$$$ to his private business in between, then that same businessman decided to announce in the local paper that he too would be running, people would snicker, laugh and snort that it was just a crony doing his pal a favor. It's just a hell of a thing to see such small potato bs rising to the national level, but then that's where we've been for almost 4 years now.

Btw I agree with the above point about not taking this seriously, unless West actually gets on the ballot somewhere. Doing that in even one state should be considered damaging or dangerous. I just know that headcase has no wherewithal to do it on his own. I also seriously doubt he will take the steps to do the reporting and paperwork on finances that it takes to file but we shall see. But if he does, it will only be with help from the background elements of the Trump campaign, Stone types, though hopefully Stone'll be incapacitated soon.

You should take a break brother.   

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2

1 minute ago, knowledge dropper said:

Ha that's what this is... have a good one, and thanks.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

It’s so the Democrat party to lackey and attempt to silence a fresh voice on the political stage that doesn’t genuflect to them. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

:goodposting:

4 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

It’s so the Democrat party to lackey and attempt to silence a fresh voice on the political stage that doesn’t genuflect to them. 

The Democratic party didn’t  come up with qualifications for the debate.

• Like 1

Yeah the Democrats are soooo nasty to not let a guy who isn’t even on the ballot into late stage presidential debates.

Some of you guys have lost your damn mind.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Jobber said:

Yeah the Democrats are soooo nasty to not let a guy who isn’t even on the ballot into late stage presidential debates.

Nah...its all schtick intended to get people to react.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Jobber said:

Maybe they just "need to take a break".

Edited by Leroy Hoard
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1

On 7/8/2020 at 11:39 AM, Jobber said:

The only people writing in Kanye West are 20 year old white kids who would likely have voted Trump otherwise just for the LOLs. 

I will be curious to see how Chicago votes. Among blacks, and among youth.

I like it

Kanye is outspoken, he's got some solid beliefs ............. he's wealthy and can fund his own campaign .... run, go for it, be a wildcard in 2020 !!

• Laughing 2

Posted (edited)
On 7/8/2020 at 6:16 PM, Jobber said:

My dog is more selective chasing squirrels than some people here are at chasing conspiracy theories.

Edited by Green Balloons
  • Like 3
  • Laughing 1

On 7/6/2020 at 11:45 AM, Maurile Tremblay said:

You don't have to file anything to run as a write-in candidate.

True, if you just want to draw votes away from a candidate. If you want to run as a legit write-in candidate one must register as such in thirty-three states, if the votes are to be legally counted.

Nine states do not allow write-in candidates. 

It's an incredible turn of events that in 2020, StealthyCat is now Kanye's target audience

• Laughing 2

58 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:

It's an incredible turn of events that in 2020, StealthyCat is now Kanye's target audience

why wouldn't I like Kanye ?

pro-life isn't he ? he doesn't buy into the whole "victim" mentality that most have, Christian values, loves Candance Owens, pro-gun ... what isn't there to like except the man has no experience in politics?  

1 minute ago, Stealthycat said:

pro-life isn't he ? he doesn't buy into the whole "victim" mentality that most have, Christian values, loves Candance Owens, pro-gun ... what isn't there to like except the man has no experience in politics?  

is that why he separated from trump?

• Thinking 1

On 7/10/2020 at 4:23 PM, Stealthycat said:

:goodposting: