What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Golfers, what does this mean? (1 Viewer)

CGRdrJoe said:
What hack said, what’s funny is my buddy asked the exact same thing on Friday morning. Most of my courses only have 3 zones
It doesn't really matter in the overall scheme of things, i figure I'll be shooting 120ish anyway....lol. Supposed to be hot as balls and super humid on Friday.

I wish I had this level of specificity at the courses I play. We are lucky to get 3 - front/middle/back. 

geezus for gawds sake just pick up after you lay six and don't make people wait on you. 
I take it you’ve never played in the Great Lakes region, my 2 years living there I never encountered a busy course. Here in California most tee times are booked solid till super twilight, up there it was like every course was just show up without a tee time and head right out. It wasn’t uncommon to see only one foursome per hour go out :shrug:  

geezus for gawds sake just pick up after you lay six and don't make people wait on you. 
Hey, I paid just as much as those guys and deserve to get my money's worth.  I play the whole course and  I don't even care where the pin placement is. 

In reality, I usually hit in the low 100's and have never held anybody up.  It's usually those guys in the 80's that must over analyze every shot that slow things down.  They stand over every shot for a few minutes debating what club and what angle that cause the issues

All gettable par 5s
Not so sure about 11. 532 (so nutted driver + 3 wood for even good players) and slight dogleg left which I'm assuming calls for at least one draw shot. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't aim for a particular part of the green so I ignore it, swing, hope it lands on the putting surface.

I can't aim for a particular part of the green so I ignore it, swing, hope it lands on the putting surface.
Oh, I always aim for a specific part of the putting surface every time (usually it's that flag thing)...……..unfortunately the ball never goes where I aim.

My iron/fairway wood game is in shambles, I think I’m going to take a lesson to see what has happened. I keep telling myself it’s the same swing as my wedges just sometimes a little wider arc but it’s not working :rant:  

It's official: My 20 year old son can beat me routinely. 

In my defense, he does play every damn day! 

My iron/fairway wood game is in shambles, I think I’m going to take a lesson to see what has happened. I keep telling myself it’s the same swing as my wedges just sometimes a little wider arc but it’s not working :rant:  
Take it to the golf thread , nerd

You heard of this thing, the Three Tier Green? Yeah, well this is gonna blow that right out of the water. Listen to this: Five Tier Greens.

Users who are viewing this thread