What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rate My 1st Rookie Draft!!!! (1 Viewer)

1st year in Dynasty and 1st rookie draft so curious on everyone's thoughts.  It is a 22 roster, .5 PPR, 1 QB league and the draft allowed for free agents to be included.  I started with 1.2, 1.8, 3.7, 3.11, 4.2, 4.3, 6.2, and 6.7.

• 1.2 - Clyde Edwards-Helaire - RB KC
  • 1.8 - Justin Jefferson - WR Min
  • 2.9 - Laviska Shenault - WR Jax (traded 3.11 and a 2021 4th)
  • 3.7 - Hayden Hurst - TE Atl (needed TE help big time)
  • 4.2 - Eno Benjamin - RB Ari
  • 4.3 - Quintez Cephus - WR Det
  • 5.4 - DeeJay Dallas - RB Sea (traded Russell Gage for this pick)
  • 6.2 - Tampa Bay D (only had a bottom 10 ranked D from last year)
  • 6.7 - James Robinson - RB Jax
I apologize if this is in the wrong place as I am relatively new here as well.  I am happy to post somewhere else if needed but appreciate any feedback.

1st year in Dynasty and 1st rookie draft so curious on everyone's thoughts.  It is a 22 roster, .5 PPR, 1 QB league and the draft allowed for free agents to be included.  I started with 1.2, 1.8, 3.7, 3.11, 4.2, 4.3, 6.2, and 6.7.

• 1.2 - Clyde Edwards-Helaire - RB KC
  • 1.8 - Justin Jefferson - WR Min
  • 2.9 - Laviska Shenault - WR Jax (traded 3.11 and a 2021 4th)
  • 3.7 - Hayden Hurst - TE Atl (needed TE help big time)
  • 4.2 - Eno Benjamin - RB Ari
  • 4.3 - Quintez Cephus - WR Det
  • 5.4 - DeeJay Dallas - RB Sea (traded Russell Gage for this pick)
  • 6.2 - Tampa Bay D (only had a bottom 10 ranked D from last year)
  • 6.7 - James Robinson - RB Jax
I apologize if this is in the wrong place as I am relatively new here as well.  I am happy to post somewhere else if needed but appreciate any feedback.
probably the assistant coach forum....

The Assistant Coach

This is the place to look for answers to all of your who to start, trade and keeper advice, and rate my team questions.

but your CEH pick was  :moneybag: .....

You got some good players. I think you won your trade to get pick 2.9 for pick 3.11 and a 4th rounder next year.

Users who are viewing this thread