What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (6 Viewers)

I don’t think trump even has a press conference/campaign rally scheduled for tonight. 
How dare you question it? Lol. I’m just glad the share price appears to be ascending. Hopefully, there may be a little more pop on Tuesday. If somehow it gets close to 5, might be tempted to  sell a chunk. This run up has been nice to get back a bit more of the paper gains.

Last edited by a moderator:
So was thinking which is always dangerous.

Recent upward movement of SP tied to upcoming meetings with UK and FDA and perhaps upcoming interim results for s/c. 

The UK meeting NP is saying is tied in with going to market and manufacturing which sounds like approval is assumed. But NP was careful to say they did not have approval.

What if this is just NP spin and the UK meeting is actually a non-committal due diligence meeting that UK has with anyone who has filed for fast track approval?

I'm leery a bit more than usual due to the lack of information regarding NASDAQ progress and their financial source being charged with fraud and basically racketeering.

I do not want to get set up for another short attack if we do not receive good news very soon after the 8th and 9th meetings. 

Recent upward movement of SP tied to upcoming meetings with UK and FDA and perhaps upcoming interim results for s/c. 

The UK meeting NP is saying is tied in with going to market and manufacturing which sounds like approval is assumed. But NP was careful to say they did not have approval.

What if this is just NP spin and the UK meeting is actually a non-committal due diligence meeting that UK has with anyone who has filed for fast track approval?

I'm leery a bit more than usual due to the lack of information regarding NASDAQ progress and their financial source being charged with fraud and basically racketeering.

I do not want to get set up for another short attack if we do not receive good news very soon after the 8th and 9th meetings. 
See my post a few up. I’m thinking the same thing. If it gets up to $5, I’d be back at a triple (bought most at $1, more at just under $3) and would have a nice chunk of change to invest if the dip continues. After watching it dip back under $3 a few days ago, that might be enough for me. Maybe sell 2/3 of what I have left and ride with 5k or so.

How long you in for? I am in now for at least a year or two bc I am convinced the drug works. So while I want this to be a success now I can also just wait it out. I think it will work long-term. 

See my post a few up. I’m thinking the same thing. If it gets up to $5, I’d be back at a triple (bought most at $1, more at just under $3) and would have a nice chunk of change to invest if the dip continues. After watching it dip back under $3 a few days ago, that might be enough for me. Maybe sell 2/3 of what I have left and ride with 5k or so.

How long you in for? I am in now for at least a year or two bc I am convinced the drug works. So while I want this to be a success now I can also just wait it out. I think it will work long-term. 
Been in since sometime this spring. I increased my initial investment twice. Average cost is a little over $3. Been optimistic from the get-go but have doubting periods when I get a sense of being fed fluff. Still traumatized by the Big Short attack from $10. I was counting my chickens.

Going to be really watching for UK news. I tell myself the NEWS scores should be important in the UK.

Appreciate the feedback guys.

Been in since sometime this spring. I increased my initial investment twice. Average cost is a little over $3. Been optimistic from the get-go but have doubting periods when I get a sense of being fed fluff. Still traumatized by the Big Short attack from $10. I was counting my chickens.

Going to be really watching for UK news. I tell myself the NEWS scores should be important in the UK.

Appreciate the feedback guys.
I get it. Not sure I trust the company but I believe that at worst it’ll get bought out and I should double or triple up. Not really concerned about it long-term. 

I'd say almost definitely.  

Nothing is happening before we get the results from the severe critical trial 

I'd say almost definitely.  

Nothing is happening before we get the results from the severe critical trial 
If so the move would be to sell sometime soon during this run up and buy back after the realization that the FDA and UK meetings are procedural steps toward possible approval.

If so the move would be to sell sometime soon during this run up and buy back after the realization that the FDA and UK meetings are procedural steps toward possible approval.
That's the way I'm leaning.  This is the week it rises on speculation and then if nothing happens, its definitely selling off.

The way I see it is this stock somehow bucked the trend this past week when everything else took a massive dump.

Which means, someone or a bunch of big time someones were buying this stock knowing something positive is coming. The news last week was OK, but to me not enough to drive it in such a turd week. Because based on its history it jumped a ton in just a few days.

Something is going on in a good way.

That's the way I'm leaning.  This is the week it rises on speculation and then if nothing happens, its definitely selling off.
Me too.  I could see this hitting $5.00 on anticipation, and then slowly rolling back towards $3.00 the longer it takes.  I will probably try to average down (I'm in for around $3.10) while increasing my stock number.

The way I see it is this stock somehow bucked the trend this past week when everything else took a massive dump.

Which means, someone or a bunch of big time someones were buying this stock knowing something positive is coming. The news last week was OK, but to me not enough to drive it in such a turd week. Because based on its history it jumped a ton in just a few days.

I think it will jump again on Tuesday.  It is very hard to invest in an OTC from the UK.  It took my sister 2 days and then she had to phone it in for confirmation.  With the UK meeting coming up, there are probably British investors trying to invest and waiting for approval.

Maybe the faithful reenlisting, the volume has been low Th and Fri. Hopefully, it is the wise guys.

The other board also says that its shorts covering a long weekend. i dont know enough about that.

So predictions for tomorrow?  Let’s hear’em
Though I didn't have the method of getting there quite right, I was dead on Wednesday for my final stock prices at the end of the day Thursday and Friday.  Maybe I should quit while I am ahead.

Of course I won't

I think it continues to climb.  End of the day, we are up about 5-6%

I read the following here.  Global annual manufacturing capacity for monoclonal antibodies is apparently 16mm liters.  If true, that number needs to be increased.  Can anyone opine as to the veracity of the numbers?

The global mAb production capacity is reportedly 16 million liters annually, which yields 64 million grams of concentrate mAb or just shy of 200 million 350 mg doses. Patients need multiple doses and the global mAb production will not be diverted IMO to leronlimab. 

Looks like a positive day in Germany even with the caveat of tiny volume. Might be selling some at open if it’s close enough to $5. Starting to see some bargains opening up in more stable stocks so might want a bit more cash and I’d rather sell something going up, sell high buy low. We’ll see. A bit nervous about these calls and the stock action if we don’t hear anything.

Looks like a positive day in Germany even with the caveat of tiny volume. Might be selling some at open if it’s close enough to $5. Starting to see some bargains opening up in more stable stocks so might want a bit more cash and I’d rather sell something going up, sell high buy low. We’ll see. A bit nervous about these calls and the stock action if we don’t hear anything.
Close enough for you?

Close enough for you?
Getting there. Up overall $50k right now. Going to trim some.

ETA: Just sold at $5.10. Sold 2/3rds of what I had. Still have 5000 shares left to have a good time if the calls go well.

Feels good to sell above $5 after seeing it go below $3 not that many days ago and 25% higher than Don’s rec! Been a fun ride and locked in $26k in profit even if the last 5k shares go to $0.

Will the short attack happen like clockwork? Should I dump some here at $5.14?  :unsure:
There was an article already posted this morning dogging NP and CYDY but it looks like it was written by a 12 year old.  

I'm sure there will be shorting going on this week.  Looks like it's already falling back some.  

There was an article already posted this morning dogging NP and CYDY but it looks like it was written by a 12 year old.  

I'm sure there will be shorting going on this week.  Looks like it's already falling back some.  
Yeah just went under $5, so glad I sold 2/3rds. Feels a little freeing. Let the last 5k shares run but lock in a bit more profit.

Does anyone know how HGEN is doing?

🤪

Think I'm going to sell off some of the cydy shares I re-aquired in the high 3's

Yeah just went under $5, so glad I sold 2/3rds. Feels a little freeing. Let the last 5k shares run but lock in a bit more profit.
You willing to buy back in if this dips back down again, or are you pretty much just going to let the 5K run?

I think I would have a hard time selling too much at this point, but I do believe in the long term possibilities of this drug.

Does anyone know how HGEN is doing?

🤪

Think I'm going to sell off some of the shares I re-aquired in the high 3's
I'm looking at putting a small amount in.  Just wondering how long to wait.  It's at $2.05 right now, but I think it will go lower as they get closer to reverse split.

You willing to buy back in if this dips back down again, or are you pretty much just going to let the 5K run?

I think I would have a hard time selling too much at this point, but I do believe in the long term possibilities of this drug.
It would be tempting but I may just let the 5k run. If it’s down that much then I’d assume things didn’t go well this week. I know I’ve limited my upside but I’m up $50k (net profit) right now and that’s a good run. I did buy some extra shares above $6 but sold those at cost, so I’ve basically had a cost basis a bit over $1. Selling at $6.40 and $5.10 is basically around 4x return in 8 total months. You’ve got to be happy with that and the potential for more.

I was actually tempted to sell everything just to lock in the gain and get back to full time on the long term holdings. I still hope LeBron does hit though so why not keep some.

Still up nicely on the day but it does make me feel better about selling most of what I had left. @chet may not have meant to convince me but $5 was a target for me and his post gave me enough impetus. Feels good that I’ve never sold any for less than $5. I just set a price target of $9 for the rest and hopefully we’ll hit that!

At least you got in later than the first round of people in the $5s. There were a couple that got the run up but the “recommendation” was when it was almost $6.
:bag:

This was me, but I got out at 4.50

I just didn't feel good about having it, so I got out.  Lesson learned, but they can't all be winners, especially in the high risk high reward setting.

:bag:

This was me, but I got out at 4.50

I just didn't feel good about having it, so I got out.  Lesson learned, but they can't all be winners, especially in the high risk high reward setting.
Yeah, one of my few losers this year is that Swiss one where I got in too late. Way less invested than CYDY but still got it. I need to just dump it at some point just because. Glad I didn’t buy HGEN. These moonshots are OK if you can get in at the bottom. Rarely do they become long term holds so if you can’t get in low and for a good reason, it’s not worth the headaches.

Yeah, one of my few losers this year is that Swiss one where I got in too late. Way less invested than CYDY but still got it. I need to just dump it at some point just because. Glad I didn’t buy HGEN. These moonshots are OK if you can get in at the bottom. Rarely do they become long term holds so if you can’t get in low and for a good reason, it’s not worth the headaches.
Getting in on that one at .17 was the reason why I didn't mind so much taking the loss on HGEN.  I admit that I was tempted to take my losses on CYDY as well, but it would have been substantially more.  As of this second, I am glad I held the right one.

Users who are viewing this thread