What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (5 Viewers)

Getting in on that one at .17 was the reason why I didn't mind so much taking the loss on HGEN.  I admit that I was tempted to take my losses on CYDY as well, but it would have been substantially more.  As of this second, I am glad I held the right one.
I'm still holding CYDY and RLFTF, and plan to for awhile. With CYDY I have to just because I'm stubborn and hate to lose money on something.

And with RLFTF I'm in for almost the same cost as you so I have hardly anything invested in it.  Still up 128% of my initial investment. This is the one I hope to hit the home run with, but its been pretty quiet lately. 

Yeah no kidding. We just never know what "news" means with CYDY....
Yep, that’s why I feel so much more comfortable now after having lightened my load. Still enough to partake in a nice run up, but not enough that I’d be pissed if it dropped to $3.

stbugs said:
See my post a few up. I’m thinking the same thing. If it gets up to $5, I’d be back at a triple (bought most at $1, more at just under $3) and would have a nice chunk of change to invest if the dip continues. After watching it dip back under $3 a few days ago, that might be enough for me. Maybe sell 2/3 of what I have left and ride with 5k or so.
Moonlight said:
So was thinking which is always dangerous.

Recent upward movement of SP tied to upcoming meetings with UK and FDA and perhaps upcoming interim results for s/c. 

The UK meeting NP is saying is tied in with going to market and manufacturing which sounds like approval is assumed. But NP was careful to say they did not have approval.

What if this is just NP spin and the UK meeting is actually a non-committal due diligence meeting that UK has with anyone who has filed for fast track approval?

I'm leery a bit more than usual due to the lack of information regarding NASDAQ progress and their financial source being charged with fraud and basically racketeering.

I do not want to get set up for another short attack if we do not receive good news very soon after the 8th and 9th meetings. 
 Did more thinking which is even more dangerous and decided to sell off my position in CYDY today for following reasons:

Didn't sit right with me regarding NP's remarks about the UK meeting being tied in with going to market and manufacturing. Just felt like puffery and being mislead. Noted that the PR didn't mention going to market etc. 

Their main financing source is accused of SEC fraud and had a bad rep to begin with. Also very likely means that any future financing will have to come elsewhere and from who knows where. Iliad seemed to be a lender of last resort type.

The estrangement of BP from the company isn't a positive. He was a great spokesperson and the reason many invested in the company.

No hookup with OWS. Its just seems like a missed opportunity. 

NASDAQ. Something negative going on here. There should be more positive information coming out about this getting done. Vague reasons about why not create doubt.

Just believe that the FDA and UK meetings are not going to bring anything substantive other than the need to do more trials and or finish them.

So decided to sell on the upswing. Got in the stock in the low 3s. Bought in three times. 

Will monitor CYDY and this thread  and may get back in sometime before the S/C results are out as that point is crucial.

Thanks to Chet and the other fellows here for making this an interesting and enjoyable place to be.

Did more thinking which is even more dangerous and decided to sell off my position in CYDY today for following reasons:

Didn't sit right with me regarding NP's remarks about the UK meeting being tied in with going to market and manufacturing. Just felt like puffery and being mislead. Noted that the PR didn't mention going to market etc. 

Their main financing source is accused of SEC fraud and had a bad rep to begin with. Also very likely means that any future financing will have to come elsewhere and from who knows where. Iliad seemed to be a lender of last resort type.

The estrangement of BP from the company isn't a positive. He was a great spokesperson and the reason many invested in the company.

No hookup with OWS. Its just seems like a missed opportunity. 

NASDAQ. Something negative going on here. There should be more positive information coming out about this getting done. Vague reasons about why not create doubt.

Just believe that the FDA and UK meetings are not going to bring anything substantive other than the need to do more trials and or finish them.

So decided to sell on the upswing. Got in the stock in the low 3s. Bought in three times. 

Will monitor CYDY and this thread  and may get back in sometime before the S/C results are out as that point is crucial.

Thanks to Chet and the other fellows here for making this an interesting and enjoyable place to be.
I ended up selling 2/3 of what I had left on the initial pop. Averaged just under 5.10. I’m OK with letting the remaining ride since I had already sold 1/3 of my overall shares when it peaked again around $6.50 after the peak at $10. Basically ends up at selling 75% at $5.63. Considering half my shares were at $1, it’s not all bad.

Sold another 2,000 shares. The rest remains in retirements accounts. A few thousand. Took a loss on this sale. Not happy about it but still up overall. I think Moonlight is on to something. NP is just too much of a rug salesman for me.

Sold another 2,000 shares. The rest remains in retirements accounts. A few thousand. Took a loss on this sale. Not happy about it but still up overall. I think Moonlight is on to something. NP is just too much of a rug salesman for me.
And here comes FDA approval......0

But none of us are betting on NP.  We are all betting that the science and the dr.'s will overcome management incompetence.

I trimmed a little today, just to get a little profit out. Still poised and plan to buy more if it drops again
I'm looking to reduce my overall exposure whenever the price hits my average cost.  I still believe in the drug, but my exposure got too high and I'd prefer the cash to be available for other purchases.  Still gonna be CYDY heavier than I like, but want to wait for some s/c results before doing much more.

I exited most of what I rebought a few weeks ago today.  Lowered my cost on remaining shares basis to -$1.94 🙂.   Even NP can't eff that up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was that way for a while but then decided it was like betting on Secretariat and then they made King Kong Bundy the jockey.
I was going to make a joke about an urn not weighing much so I’d still bet on Secratariat until I realized Secratariat isn’t going to be fast now.

Sure is a lot of selling in here for a whole bunch of stocknerds sitting around talking about the BIG ONE coming any minute now...

Otis still HODLING this bag of burning turd.  

LET’S GO BIG ANNOUNCEMENT/WARP SPEED MENTION/FDA APPROVAL/BRITISH FDA APPROVAL/CANADIAN CORNER DRUG DEALER APPROVAL !!

No news from FDA seems like bad news 
Seems expected.  Would've been a big surprise if anything happened there.  Even with UK, any positive outcome will be a surprise, as it's most likely they want to see results from s/c trial before doing much more.

I really wish I had the cojones to sell today and wait for the dip at the end of the week to buy back.

There is just enough chance that there will be some news today or tomorrow to scare me, though.

I really wish I had the cojones to sell today and wait for the dip at the end of the week to buy back.

There is just enough chance that there will be some news today or tomorrow to scare me, though.
Meh, just hang on.

At this point I've considered this lost money, so I'm waiting this out for years if I have to. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

If you sell, there will be good news.  If you don't, there won't be.

Make the right decision for the rest of us.  Don't be selfish!
if it sneaks back over 5 today, I will sell a portion.  I just think expecting concrete news this week was a fallacy to begin with.  

Which means when there is nothing, its going to dip back down towards 4 again.

Meh, just hang on.

At this point I've considered this lost money, so I'm waiting this out for years if I have to. Sit back and enjoy the ride.
Don’t ever think that. There’s always other opportunities out there. If I had sold at $10, then it would have been my highest non Amazon stock return. Since I didn’t, I’ve had a few other stocks with higher returns this year.

Don’t ever think that. There’s always other opportunities out there. If I had sold at $10, then it would have been my highest non Amazon stock return. Since I didn’t, I’ve had a few other stocks with higher returns this year.
Well, I definitely have a "get out" point.   :lol:

But as I mentioned before, the accounts I have this in is a small account, so I'm playing on a different ball field than most of you guys here. As far as this stock, I bought more at some lower price points so I can dump some of those off right now if I wanted. But it's such a small amount of total overall dough here that I can afford to wait it out.

I'm not going to be dumb about it. 

I'm overall optimistic about the severe critical trial results being good but for sure it could get a little rocky again over next few weeks. Hope I'm wrong, buckle up otherwise

Really nice to see it hanging around and not doing the 7% daily drop. Something is making it act stable.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean did people really expect the FDA to make decision during/right after a meeting?

After hearing that Dr. Lazari interview Jayrock posted it seems like CYDY feels truly frustrated with the FDA and that CYDY has been working to get noticed by them.

Even meeting with the UK seems likely not to result in an immediate answer, though it seems like UK has a better chance. 

It'll likely be another day...or next week. I guess we'll get another proactive interview. I will say if there's no concrete date/reason for a yes/no. I will be very, very weary of the company.

Is the lack of a press release or a cc a good thing?

Usually CYDY is quick to give the news, does silence mean all the news sucks, or does it mean they are waiting for a government body to announce something?

Users who are viewing this thread