Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
This_Guy

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***

10 minutes ago, Don Hutson said:

I'm not shorting the stock.  It's difficult to short an otc.  My Schwab account certainly doesn't allow it.  So I have zero skin in the game either way.  You and the other Truthers here, on the other hand, are longs.  And your opinions are blatantly unobjective.

I'm longish on CYDY.

I don't think the spin on either side is helpful at all.

1 minute ago, Don Hutson said:

How do you know this?  Have you shorted it?

I assumed since I had the option to buy, sell or sell short that I could. I tested it out just now with 1 and got the following This order cannot be accepted because a short sale is not allowed in an account that does not have a margin feature. so I guess I don’t have that power after all.

2 minutes ago, CGRdrJoe said:

I assumed since I had the option to buy, sell or sell short that I could. I tested it out just now with 1 and got the following This order cannot be accepted because a short sale is not allowed in an account that does not have a margin feature. so I guess I don’t have that power after all.

You just have to add margin to your account. I’ve never done that for my accounts or enabled AHs trading. 

12 minutes ago, CGRdrJoe said:

I assumed since I had the option to buy, sell or sell short that I could.

10 minutes ago, stbugs said:

You just have to add margin to your account. I’ve never done that for my accounts or enabled AHs trading. 

The blind leading the blind.

3 minutes ago, Don Hutson said:

How about turning down your D-bag volume?

Sheesh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, Don Hutson said:

I'm not shorting the stock.  It's difficult to short an otc.  My Schwab account certainly doesn't allow it.  So I have zero skin in the game either way.  You and the other Truthers here, on the other hand, are longs.  And your opinions are blatantly unobjective.

It’s not difficult at all if you actually want to do it. There’s huge short positions on all OTC stocks that have notoriety. I think @Bob Sacamano has posted stats a few times. I’m not an options guy so I couldn’t tell you what restrictions there are with different brokers.

Also, lol at my opinions not being objective. I literally spelled out exactly the treatment you get when you whine about how nobody sees you as their white knight saving us from the bad men. I’ve divested 75% of my shares at a nice profit but I’m a truther? I’m just an investor but as I said before I know the risk and at this point you are regurgitating AF. You obviously follow his every word and action because every post has it. You did the exact same quote twisting they do. That’s what Whyatt devolved into when people didn’t agree with him. Sorry man, you crowed about how much you made on that Swiss penny stock and being in on HGEN, i.e. competition, and you are trying to convince us that you are objective and just can’t figure out how to short. Whyatt also said that same thing that he’s got no skin in the game yet he works for a competitor and his first post said he wanted to short CYDY.

Amazing that you wonder why people don’t believe you’re just trying to help us and that you are 100% objective.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Don Hutson said:

You bought hgen at an adjusted price of 25 to 30, right?

7 minutes ago, Don Hutson said:

Lol. I don’t want to do margin trading so that means I don’t understand it? You are a complete ##### and have been from the start. You are like the others. For some reason, you can’t process that people don’t have this utmost respect for you and that you aren’t always correct. You have no skin in this game yet you post here as much as anyone. That’s pretty sad and sorry, but you aren’t getting the validation you crave. lol 

Just now, Getzlaf15 said:

You bought hgen at an adjusted price of 25 to 30, right?

Nope, I bought at $2.83.  Still a big loss.

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

Lol. I don’t want to do margin trading so that means I don’t understand it? You are a complete ##### and have been from the start. You are like the others. For some reason, you can’t process that people don’t have this utmost respect for you and that you aren’t always correct. You have no skin in this game yet you post here as much as anyone. That’s pretty sad and sorry, but you aren’t getting the validation you crave. lol 

You clearly don't understand anything about shorting an otc.  It is not easy.  And I have been polite in this thread and been attacked constantly for just giving my honest opinions.  But I think it is now time to fight fire with fire.

• Laughing 2

1 minute ago, Don Hutson said:

You clearly don't understand anything about shorting an otc.  It is not easy.  And I have been polite in this thread and been attacked constantly for just giving my honest opinions.  But I think it is now time to fight fire with fire.

Negative.

9 minutes ago, Don Hutson said:

Oh yeah, let’s go! 😂 

This has to be a FC alias right?

1 minute ago, Bob Sacamano said:

% shorted decreasing is interesting. https://www.otcshortreport.com/company/CYDY

They must be figuring out how hard it is to short so they are slowing down, lol.

On a real note, do you think that it’s from lack of interest? The stocks been in a pretty narrow trading range and less news everyday so is it less potential so moving on to the next stock or do you think it portends to good movement on the stock.

It would take me some time and effort to get to the point of being able to short an OTC stock. Just not something I've ever cared to look into, and I have no idea what changes I would need to make to my account to get Fidelity to allow it. Based on... everything else I've ever done with them, it likely involves signing off on something about accepting high risk activities, possibly a phone call, and reading through a few different FAQ-type sections of their website. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stbugs said:

They must be figuring out how hard it is to short so they are slowing down, lol.

On a real note, do you think that it’s from lack of interest? The stocks been in a pretty narrow trading range and less news everyday so is it less potential so moving on to the next stock or do you think it portends to good movement on the stock.

I would imagine fewer shares traded and lower volatility both make it a less compelling target, yeah.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ex-ghost said:

Big call today with big news. Right? Right?

Otis: TODAY IS THE DAY!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

% shorted decreasing is interesting. https://www.otcshortreport.com/company/CYDY

A lot of those shorts aren't real shorts.  They are market makers.  Here is a link to a page that shows the interest needed to pay to short CYDY.  It is a better gauge to how much is being actually shorted.  Currently, the percentage is 71%.  That is lower than in May/June when interest was as high as 140% but not a low as a month or two ago when interest was lower than 20%.

https://iborrowdesk.com/report/CYDY

Edited by Don Hutson

37 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Oh yeah, let’s go! 😂 

This has to be a FC alias right?

Maybe a bueno alias?

Dude had things to say but was a world-class ##### in saying them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Don Hutson said:

I'm not accusing you of anything, but I'll ask this again, if you don't have any interest in this stock why do you care about it so much?

2 minutes ago, Steeler said:

I'm not accusing you of anything, but I'll ask this again, if you don't have any interest in this stock why do you care about it so much?

Because he cares to continue to justify his decision to sell.

• Like 2

They should have named the drug Snowflake.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, djmich said:

Because he cares to continue to justify his decision to sell.

I sold at $6.50.   Does that need justification?  I've profited 6 figures on CYDY.  I sleep well at night.

Edited by Don Hutson
  • Laughing 1

4 minutes ago, Getzlaf15 said:

We'll now take questions....

A. In about two weeks.

A. Expect completion in two weeks.

A. Two weeks is the targeted timeline.

A. Should hear in two weeks.

A. At the rate we are progressing, I would expect two weeks.

A. We meet in two weeks.

A. Will start in two weeks.

A. More news in two weeks.

This is quite the preamble.  Right now it seems to me that they are putting out 4 prominent doctors to say Leronlimab works prior to Nader having to announce FDA and MHRA not impressed.  Interesting to see

Edited by needanap
Why even mention Yang if he had to cancel. Can't imagine he cancelled in the last 5 minutes.
  • Like 1

Bringing out the big guns commenting from a physician perspective about experiences with leronlimab and updates on publications.  Questions have been asked about why they've been quiet, but now they're going out there and vouching for the drug.  Seems compelling.

Still nothing to do with the details of the company, just belief in the drug which for most of us hasn't been too much in question.

Edited by adonis

1 minute ago, adonis said:

Bringing out the big guns commenting from a physician perspective about experiences with leronlimab and updates on publications.  Questions have been asked about why they've been quiet, but now they're going out there and vouching for the drug.  Seems compelling.

Third doctor was very compelling.

Just now, Getzlaf15 said:

Third doctor was very compelling.

Man of few words.

I don't know, I dont think this is gonna play well.  We've all heard the anecdotal already.

This CC seems like a mistake to have so for, hope I'm wrong but bad news probably coming to make it even worse

Just now, Dwayne Hoover said:

I don't know, I dont think this is gonna play well.  We've all heard the anecdotal already.

This CC seems like a mistake to have so for, hope I'm wrong but bad news probably coming to make it even worse

Shot down on getting EUA in both countries.  They want to see S/C results.  No surprise there.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Have never heard from the last two doctors before like this

So yes, what we're hearing right now is a significant delay in terms of FDA approval or approval in UK.  Months most likely.  Uplisting coming soon, and doubtful will be further delays.

They're barely penetrating my blood-brain barrier with all of this.

• Laughing 2

Well, the AF hit piece just writes itself at this point.  Still optimistic about the long-term options here, but short term will be brutal :)

Also sounds like that last doctor is now on the payroll unless I missed something. Not sure that's a good thing or not...

2 minutes ago, adonis said:

Well, the AF hit piece just writes itself at this point.  Still optimistic about the long-term options here, but short term will be brutal :)

Unfortunately yes, its gonna bomb in the short term.

Like you,  I wasn't counting on EUA before the severe critical trial finished but I think a lot of people were buying on that hope.

Oof, definitely going to drop soon.

Uplisting will have review of application completed next week.  They don't sound optimistic to be honest. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, adonis said:

Oof, definitely going to drop soon.

Uplisting will have review of application completed next week.  They don't sound optimistic to be honest. 

Agreed.  100% this.