Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
This_Guy

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***

Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

I would advise you then to stay away from anything on the internet involving Qanon or Q.  Suddenly that Yahoo board would seem cool clam and rational.   

Your Blue Oyster Cult cover band?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Capella said:

Man that yahoo board is the most amount of delusional people I’ve ever seen in my life. It’s incredible. 

Cap, how you been? Hadn't seen much of you in the stock thread. Are you still holding on in here? I'm out of all risky CV plays, just got tired of it and was happy with locking in a gain. I'll stick with AMZN and stuff that I understand a lot better.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Cap, how you been? Hadn't seen much of you in the stock thread. Are you still holding on in here? I'm out of all risky CV plays, just got tired of it and was happy with locking in a gain. I'll stick with AMZN and stuff that I understand a lot better.

Doing well here, hope you are as well. Yea I’m still sticking with it. It’s just funny money/gambling to me since I have my Amazon fortress so I’m just along for the ride to see what happens. I actually bought some rlftf as well to increase my covid gambling/decrease my account lol. 

Edited by Capella
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Capella said:

Doing well here, hope you are as well. Yea I’m still sticking with it. It’s just funny money/gambling to me since I have my Amazon fortress so I’m just along for the ride to see what happens. I actually bought some rlftf as well to increase my covid gambling/decrease my account lol. 

You may as well get into HGEN for the trifecta.  

There is going to be a therapeutic approved at some point, hopefully more than one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

You may as well get into HGEN for the trifecta.  

There is going to be a therapeutic approved at some point, hopefully more than one.

Last week I sold about 25% of my position here last week and really thought about this. Ultimately didn’t and just put all of that into AAPL.  Might still but some of both this week but the lack of pop with rlftf after the good news on Monday is strange/worrisome.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

the lack of pop with rlftf after the good news on Monday is strange/worrisome.  

I'm still trying to figure that one out since those results looked really good even if they were anecdotal.  The reason might be that people are worried about how long it is going to take to get trial results.  The stock crashed from the last last Dr Yo interview where Javitt gave enrollment numbers that contradicted earlier numbers.  So people thought the trial was enrolling quickly but it was actually enrolling slowly.  The news from Monday said that results from the trial are expected this quarter.  December 31st is still this quarter.  With so much activity happening in the Covid sector, no one wants to wait until December to see results.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

You may as well get into HGEN for the trifecta.  

There is going to be a therapeutic approved at some point, hopefully more than one.

Considered it, and it may be the best bet but I’ll wait to see if it drops. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It needs to be more than one. There is not enough supply to handle the amount of people that will be needing it unfortunately.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My strategy is to hopefully be owning the correct Covid stock as the events come in.  I will hold onto CYDY because they could be granted EUA in the next couple weeks.  If they are forced to go until the end of the trial, I will dump it for HGEND because I think their full trial will complete before rlftf.  If they fail, I put it on rlftf or CYDY (whichever is next up for approval).

It almost seems like a waste to be holding onto a OTC stock when they are months away from an event.  The price does not seem to move in anticipation, as it would on the NYSE or Nasdeq.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

My strategy is to hopefully be owning the correct Covid stock as the events come in.  I will hold onto CYDY because they could be granted EUA in the next couple weeks.  If they are forced to go until the end of the trial, I will dump it for HGEND because I think their full trial will complete before rlftf.  If they fail, I put it on rlftf or CYDY (whichever is next up for approval).

It almost seems like a waste to be holding onto a OTC stock when they are months away from an event.  The price does not seem to move in anticipation, as it would on the NYSE or Nasdeq.

It probably is a waste but instead of trying to time it I can just let it sit there and see what happens down the road. Sure there are other things to buy with that money, but there will always be other things and the potential payoff here greatly exceeds buying more Disney stock or whatever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is up listening dead?  Wouldn’t that be the next “event” other the the expected results this week?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dave RL said:

Something is brewing, we shall see soon

Taco Bell for lunch?

  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll take my chances with CYDY rather then Taco Hell or Grease Hut

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dkp993 said:

Is up listening dead?  Wouldn’t that be the next “event” other the the expected results this week?

Need to have some stable financial assets. So I think its dead as things stand. CYDY will probably dilute unless EAU comes.

 

Edited by Moonlight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if I should be posting this here or in the other thread--but I took some of the profits I made from CYDY and grabbed 100 shares of altimmune.   Full disclosure---I acted irrationally and purchased them solely based on one interview on CNBC.  I feel like this company is basically a binary play in regards to it's covid treatment.  Their idea is to create an inhaleable vaccine--which if effective--could be huge because it would remove a lot of the infrastructure and labor needed by medical professionals to administer it.  I know there are some people in here that are well versed in medical stocks and such.   If you guys don't mind telling me how bad a decision I made by grabbing some of this--I'd appreciate it. 

Altimmune. 

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2020/10/12/altimmune-ceo-vipin-garg-with-the-latest-on-a-potential-inhaled-vaccine.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jvdesigns2002 said:

Not sure if I should be posting this here or in the other thread--but I took some of the profits I made from CYDY and grabbed 100 shares of altimmune.   Full disclosure---I acted irrationally and purchased them solely based on one interview on CNBC.  I feel like this company is basically a binary play in regards to it's covid treatment.  Their idea is to create an inhaleable vaccine--which if effective--could be huge because it would remove a lot of the infrastructure and labor needed by medical professionals to administer it.  I know there are some people in here that are well versed in medical stocks and such.   If you guys don't mind telling me how bad a decision I made by grabbing some of this--I'd appreciate it. 

Altimmune. 

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2020/10/12/altimmune-ceo-vipin-garg-with-the-latest-on-a-potential-inhaled-vaccine.html

I bought it in May in the mid $3s.  Missed the run to $30 as I sold most between around $10 like I should have with CYDY.  Missed the run up to $30.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So are we getting interim analysis tomorrow?  Monday?  Is that the catalyst point for a run to $20 or a drop to $.50?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, ChiefD said:

That pretty much sums it up.

It's always darkest before the dawn.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leronlimab

1.79%

Incidences of hospitalization ~

Placebo

10.71%

Incidences of hospitalization ~

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Covid-19 phase 2 slide shows the placebo percentage highlighted in green and LL in yellow.  It should be the other way around, imo.  I see green and think that's better than yellow or red.  Yellow/red in a spreadsheet or slide tends to mean caution at first glance.  Just my opinion.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GILD stock dropping on WHO report that Remdisivir has little to no effect on COVID-19 mortality (surprising to no one here, I'm sure).

Those S/C results can't get here soon enough.

Edited by FreeBaGeL
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

GILD stock dropping on WHO report that Remdisivir has little to no effect on COVID-19 mortality (surprising to no one here, I'm sure).

Those S/C results can't get here soon enough.

It’s really so sad that we spent so much time as a country on that #### knowing months ago it wasn’t helping. That time and $$$ should have been spread around all of these therapeutics that had even non-blinded trial success. CYDY was having a tough time getting 200 people in a S/C trial? After 200k US citizens have died? When CYDY popped because of anecdotal results from EINDs the death count was in the 10-20k and maybe even lower (hard to tell with the press releases). You could have done a phase 3 trial and signed up 200 in a day back then. I’ve got no skin in the game $$$ wise now but the Gilead/Admin ties and quick anointing of Remdesivir killed a lot of people.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't really have a spot for it but this $VRTX drop seems a little overdone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, stbugs said:

It’s really so sad that we spent so much time as a country on that #### knowing months ago it wasn’t helping. That time and $$$ should have been spread around all of these therapeutics that had even non-blinded trial success. CYDY was having a tough time getting 200 people in a S/C trial? After 200k US citizens have died? When CYDY popped because of anecdotal results from EINDs the death count was in the 10-20k and maybe even lower (hard to tell with the press releases). You could have done a phase 3 trial and signed up 200 in a day back then. I’ve got no skin in the game $$$ wise now but the Gilead/Admin ties and quick anointing of Remdesivir killed a lot of people.

I agree with you.  CYDY could  have used some government backing which would have helped to get trials filled.   As I have no idea why they don't, it raises a lot of questions.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Don Hutson said:

 

Wow, very bullish.  

I know nothing about insiderfinancial, they reputable?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Don Hutson said:

 

Thanks for finding this stuff.  You a great resource for information.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dkp993 said:

I know nothing about insiderfinancial, they reputable?

Nope.  It is like Bleacher Report but worse since the writer is a shareholder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People are making a big deal on the Investor's Hangout message board about Dr Seethamraju saying in his October 7th presentation that the FDA was reviewing the unblinded data from the S/C trial.  They believe that the FDA would only be reviewing the data if the DMSB recommended a trial halt.  They believe that Dr Seethamraju is a prestigious doctor with trial experience who would choose his words carefully and would not misspeak a la Nader.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Don Hutson said:

Nope.  It is like Bleacher Report but worse since the writer is a shareholder.

Anyone writing more than 2 paragraphs without typos or mis-spellings about CYDY is either a shareholder not employed by the company or a short.  

  • Like 2
  • Laughing 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Don Hutson said:

Nope.  It is like Bleacher Report but worse since the writer is a shareholder.

Its hard to get excited about any of the articles written about Cytodyn.  Its always by a shareholder.  Getting any kind of deep dive on a reputable website by an unbiased writer just doesn't happen for this company.  I can't take any of it seriously.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Don Hutson said:

People are making a big deal on the Investor's Hangout message board about Dr Seethamraju saying in his October 7th presentation that the FDA was reviewing the unblinded data from the S/C trial.  They believe that the FDA would only be reviewing the data if the DMSB recommended a trial halt.  They believe that Dr Seethamraju is a prestigious doctor with trial experience who would choose his words carefully and would not misspeak a la Nader.

Every word said about this company is dissected ad nauseum.  If he was 100% exact in his wording than I suppose there is something interesting to speak about.  I dont know though, people mix up words when they are speaking live at times.  No idea if the case here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Every word said about this company is dissected ad nauseum.  If he was 100% exact in his wording than I suppose there is something interesting to speak about.  I dont know though, people mix up words when they are speaking live at times.  No idea if the case here.

They're also saying that what he was saying was prewritten which would make sense considering how poorly he speaks.  My guess is that the FDA reviewing an interim analysis isn't a big deal.  It's a pandemic and it makes sense that they'd want to see the data.  And the DMSB is chosen by CytoDyn so their recommendation probably isn't noteworthy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The most bullish thing in my opinion is the timing.  Coronvirus picking up speed again, Remdesivir getting panned again, Lilly having issues, J and J having issues, the need for a new therapeutic to be approved couldn't be more apparent.

If this data is as good as we've been led to believe, you would think that the restrictions would be loosened up but it's still hard to see it happening.  This tiny company who can't complete their BLA, who never gets any main stream press, who is constantly belittled when they do get press is going to overcome and get EUA?  Its hard to believe it can happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Don Hutson said:

 

This sounds like the continuation to the trial.  They certainly would have stated if they got EUA

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think there will be more of a sell off tomorrow and then once it stabalizes another 4 months of jockeying for .20-.50 increases/decreases

Edited by Dwayne Hoover

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Don Hutson said:

 

That can’t be good. He’s be screaming from rooftops if there was good news. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

The most bullish thing in my opinion is the timing.  Coronvirus picking up speed again, Remdesivir getting panned again, Lilly having issues, J and J having issues, the need for a new therapeutic to be approved couldn't be more apparent.

If this data is as good as we've been led to believe, you would think that the restrictions would be loosened up but it's still hard to see it happening.  This tiny company who can't complete their BLA, who never gets any main stream press, who is constantly belittled when they do get press is going to overcome and get EUA?  Its hard to believe it can happen.

This is part of what makes it fun. The long odds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Assuming they have to fill and complete the trial that means results would be when? March? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Capella said:

Assuming they have to fill and complete the trial that means results would be when? March? 

I'd say best case scenario early 2021 and that's if they can start generating some legit press and or government backing.   You are probably right it won't be until March.  Its hard to be encouraged about this right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   1 member