Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
This_Guy

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***

Anybody going to listen to the CC? Hard to get any info from the yahoo board as they are all insane pumpers. 

15 minutes ago, Capella said:

Our boy is on fox business right now 

How much longer is his nose?

• Laughing 2

16 minutes ago, Capella said:

Our boy is on fox business right now 

That must be the reason they had to push the call back an hour.  

• Like 1

I'm hoping it goes up first thing like it did this morning.  It will start to leak over the next month with no upcoming events.  There's a chance to lower my cost.

According to yahoo bored there’s been no correspondence from nasdaq :lmao: :lmao: 🔥 🔥 💵 💵 🔥 🔥 :lmao: :lmao: 

Edited by Capella

I've got the Conference Call going at full volume, my wife who could care less about this stuff, just looked up from her laptop and asks me "why is he so defensive"  (NP in answer questions mode)

Nothing from the Night King yet, usually he would have found something to lay into by now.

The BLA for HIV timeline still seems vague to me even though NP keeps saying 100% they will be approved.  Odd behavior.

Overall this seems like a decent day for CYDY though.  Just on time for me to reevaluate if I want to buy back some of what i sold.  Im going to be patient.

1 hour ago, Capella said:

Anybody going to listen to the CC? Hard to get any info from the yahoo board as they are all insane pumpers. 

There are like 20 people who post regularly on that board.  It ranges from insane pumpers to equally insane shorts.  I hate them all.

There are a couple of people who find some nuggets once in a while but for the most part its useless info to absorb.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Feel like we are going to be in a holding pattern of .10 to .60 increases and decreases in the stock price for a while.   That's my prediction, I've been wrong before.

Not sure what next big catalyst is and could be a while before trial completes.  Meanwhile others may get approval before hand so that may not be good.

No updates about the 11 BP companies they were talking to, really not much advancing anything in other countries (im personally not taking this Phillipines thing that seriously).  Feel like the drug has some benefit but its not a home run or we would be advancing already.  Is it better than Remdesivir, jury is out.

Edited by Dwayne Hoover

On 10/19/2020 at 12:07 PM, Don Hutson said:

The S/C trial seems to have been halted since at least September 30th.  When there were questions whether HGEN would do an interim analysis, Dr Javitt said they wouldn't do one because they would have to halt the trial for a month while it happened.  So maybe CytoDyn was forced to halt it to do the interim analysis.  

Doesn't sound like there was a pause so this isn't right.  They are just slowly enrolling right now.

Edited by Dwayne Hoover

21 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Doesn't sound like there was a pause so this isn't right.  They are just slowly enrolling right now.

Yeah, when Dr Seethamraju said there were 221 patients enrolled in his October 7th presentation, he must have been using enrollment numbers that hadn't been updated.  I wonder if enrollment slowed because they were hoping for an EUA or if it was because no one was asking for it?  On September 10th, there were 210 patients enrolled.  So there have been 20 patients enrolled in the last 40 days.  At that pace, the S/C trial won't get to 293 patients for 4 more months and won't get to 390 patients for 10 more months.  Hopefully, UK trial sites starting up will speed enrollment.  If UK sites don't start, people will be forced to try leronlimab at some point this winter when other treatments run out of product which could happen sooner rather than later with the way Covid numbers are spiking.

Edited by Don Hutson

1 minute ago, Don Hutson said:

Yeah, when Dr Seethamraju said there were 221 patients enrolled in his October 7th presentation, he must have been using enrollment numbers that hadn't been updated.  I wonder if enrollment slowed because they were hoping for an EUA or if it was because no one was asking for it?  On September 10th, there were 210 patients enrolled.  So there have been 20 patients enrolled in the last 40 days.  At that pace, the S/C trial won't get to 293 patients for 4 more months and won't get to 390 patients for 10 more months.  Hopefully, UK trial sites starting up will speed enrollment.  If UK sites don't start, people will be forced to try leronlimab at some point this winter when other treatments run out of product which could happen sooner rather than later with the way Covid numbers are spiking.

When is HGEN trial completing?

1 minute ago, Chaz McNulty said:

When is HGEN trial completing?

They aren't as specific with updates or promises as CYDY.  Originally, I thought enrollment was supposed to complete at the end of September.  In this October investor presentation, they say that the phase III enrollment is over 50% and that full enrollment and top line data results are expected in Q4 of 2020.  For topline data results to be released by the end of December, enrollment would have to conclude by mid-November at the latest.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Nothing from the Night King yet, usually he would have found something to lay into by now.

The BLA for HIV timeline still seems vague to me even though NP keeps saying 100% they will be approved.  Odd behavior.

Overall this seems like a decent day for CYDY though.  Just on time for me to reevaluate if I want to buy back some of what i sold.  Im going to be patient.

Couldn’t make the call. Was there anything else of note, good or bad. Was up listing mentioned at all? Thx

24 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Couldn’t make the call. Was there anything else of note, good or bad. Was up listing mentioned at all? Thx

The news was pretty much what I was expecting.  Trial continues to completion.

As far as what else was good or bad, kind of debatable. The things that I'm concerned with I'm still concerned with.  Would like to see some government backing, would like to know if another country is seriously interested and I don't really have answers to those questions.  No imminent timeline for the HIV BLA so no idea when that completes.  Not sure how quickly they can fill the phase 3 trial for Covid so we could be well into 2021 before we have it complete.  Uplisting to Nasdaq I didn't hear about  but pretty sure nothing anytime soon.

On the plus note, Doctors are starting to get published although unclear if peer reviewed (i don't think so). They will have another review before the trial completes. They didn't halt the trial so Leronlimab is obviously doing enough of merit to warrant finishing.  It's probably not a home run but it may still be helpful IMO

Edited by Dwayne Hoover

13 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

The news was pretty much what I was expecting.  Trial continues to completion.

As far as what else was good or bad, kind of debatable. The things that I'm concerned with I'm still concerned with.  Would like to see some government backing, would like to know if another country is seriously interested and I don't really have answers to those questions.  No imminent timeline for the HIV BLA so no idea when that completes.  Not sure how quickly they can fill the phase 3 trial for Covid so we could be well into 2021 before we have it complete.  Uplisting to Nasdaq I didn't hear about  but pretty sure nothing anytime soon.

On the plus note, Doctors are starting to get published although unclear if peer reviewed (i don't think so). They will have another review before the trial completes. They didn't halt the trial so Leronlimab is obviously doing enough of merit to warrant finishing.  It's probably not a home run but it may still be helpful IMO

Thx for the recap!   

Has anyone seen the NP Fox appearance today?

Edited by dkp993
Never mind Don posted as I was typing.

3 hours ago, Don Hutson said:

Opens with a straight out lie..."I don't know if Trump received this treatment".  Ummm...yes you would know because your drug is sitting in the break room fridge getting stale and not at the local pharmacy.

• Laughing 1

I've been hard on cydy recently, but if the FDA was over the moon landing program we'd still be trying to get a satellite in orbit.

29 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Opens with a straight out lie..."I don't know if Trump received this treatment".  Ummm...yes you would know because your drug is sitting in the break room fridge getting stale and not at the local pharmacy.

David Assman: This is one of the drugs that President Trump received?

Nader: I don't know about that.  This drug has been used by a thousand people and is so safe

David Assman: This can be used as a preventative?

Nader: No, but it can be used by long haulers

David Assman: So this is derived from the blood of those who have had Covid?

Nader: No, it comes from mouse

Edited by Don Hutson

Nader: No, it comes from Mighty Mouse

There, fixed it...

David Assman: So this is derived from the blood of those who have had Covid?

Nader: No, it comes from mouse

Hahaha, I thought for sure you were making this up so had to watch.  I can't believe this is a real exchange. 

Thought I was pretty up to date on this company but learn something new every day, had no idea it originated from a mouse.

3 hours ago, BassNBrew said:

The interviewer should be put out to pasture for opening up with that garbage.  I think that one even surprised Nader, he didn't have an answer teed up.  Think he did fine given that oddball intro.

Dr. Rahman's credentials (new Chief Scientific Officer):

-Harvard Professor of Medicine

-Johnson & Johnson: Senior Director Clinical Research & Development

-Pfizer: VP Medical Affairs

-Novartis: VP Global Clinical Development

-Glenmark Pharmaceuticals: President & CMO

-Mesoblast: Global Head Immunology Development

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, cosjobs said:

Harvard?  Not impressed.  If he was from App State, then I would be excited.

• Love 1

29 minutes ago, cosjobs said:

Well now 

Those are the type of things that keep me invested and believing in the stock. 

Night King seems to have backed off by now.  Usually he would have at least one snide comment from their CC.   Haven't heard a peep.

1 hour ago, cosjobs said:

Paging Don Hutson.

Is Harvard similar to Stanford when it comes to offering these positions to anyone who will take them?

37 minutes ago, Capella said:

Those are the type of things that keep me invested and believing in the stock. 

Maybe the cynic in you should actually be saying why does he keep washing out everywhere to finally end up here. ;)

34 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Night King seems to have backed off by now.  Usually he would have at least one snide comment from their CC.   Haven't heard a peep.

I’d bet he’s moved on to be honest. At this point there isn’t going to be much news for a while so no pop to short. I’ll be honest, I’ve been following this week based on the CC.

3 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Maybe the cynic in you should actually be saying why does he keep washing out everywhere to finally end up here. ;)

Whenever I see an application with 10 jobs in 10 years it goes straight into the shredder!

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

58 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

Paging Don Hutson.

Is Harvard similar to Stanford when it comes to offering these positions to anyone who will take them?

You certainly can't call him a world renowned scientist just because he was a professor at Harvard.  The fact that he'd take a job with a company as sketchy as CytoDyn would indicate he is not world renowned.  And I'm not going to believe anything he says about leronlimab now that he is an employee of CytoDyn. 

Have you wondered why Bruce sold 400,000 shares of CYDY on or shortly after April 30th which was the exact time he was pushing leronlimab hard?  He makes us believe that leronlimab is the greatest drug ever and immediately sells his stock.  Coincidence?  And why hasn't his "game-changing" paper been published?  Did he rush out the pre-print with the sole purpose of raising the stock price because he was selling his stock at that exact time?  And how about CytoDyn's HIV BLA being rejected by the FDA due to his receptor occupancy tests?  Doesn't sound like something that would happen to a world renowned scientist.  Putting Bruce Patterson on a pedestal is naive.  Leronlimab has not come close to meeting the expectations that were set by and profited by Bruce Patterson.

Edited by Don Hutson

52 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

Paging Don Hutson.

obv truther!

You certainly can't call him a world renowned scientist just because he was a professor at Harvard.  The fact that he'd take a job with a company as sketchy as CytoDyn would indicate he is not world renowned.  And I'm not going to believe anything he says about leronlimab now that he is an employee of CytoDyn. 

Have you wondered why Bruce sold 400,000 shares of CYDY on or shortly after April 30th which was the exact time he was pushing leronlimab hard?  He makes us believe that leronlimab is the greatest drug ever and immediately sells his stock.  Coincidence?  And why hasn't his "game-changing" paper been published?  Did he rush out the pre-print with the sole purpose of raising the stock price because he was selling his stock at that exact time?  And how about CytoDyn's HIV BLA being rejected by the FDA due to his receptor occupancy tests?  Doesn't sound like something that would happen to a world renowned scientist.  Putting Bruce Patterson on a pedestal is naive.  Leronlimab has not come close to meeting the expectations that were set by and profited by Bruce Patterson.

I'd say correct me if I'm wrong, but you will. 

Isn't this about the 10th time this has been incorrectly posted in here? I believe the determination was made that there's no evidence he sold anything. Just that he's authorized to do so.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Sideshow Bob said:

I'd say correct me if I'm wrong, but you will. 

Isn't this about the 10th time this has been incorrectly posted in here? I believe the determination was made that there's no evidence he sold anything. Just that he's authorized to do so.

28 minutes ago, Sideshow Bob said:

The SEC was notified that Bruce was selling 400,000 shares.  I'm going to trust an SEC filing over 3rd hand internet rumors.

1 hour ago, Don Hutson said:

The SEC was notified that Bruce was selling 400,000 shares.  I'm going to trust an SEC filing over 3rd hand internet rumors.

Do you have a link to that?

Not saying it's the case here, but one of the most common things I've seen in the last year is people mixing up filings that release shares from their lock-up period with filings of people actually selling shares.

2 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Do you have a link to that?

Not saying it's the case here, but one of the most common things I've seen in the last year is people mixing up filings that release shares from their lock-up period with filings of people actually selling shares.

He had to file with the SEC when he wanted to sell.  After filing, he had a 30 day window to sell.  The SEC isn't notified whether the shares were sold or not.  Theoretically, he didn't necessarily sell his shares.  But it is highly unlikely.  Filing to sell looks bad.  No one would do it if they weren't actually selling.  Here is the SEC filing:

https://sec.report/Document/0001193125-20-128998/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't know if Patterson sold his shares or not but I certainly don't believe the Nader story that came out about him having to pay Samsung.  Definitely some weird stuff went down in April when they were telling us how good it was.

The Patterson not being published yet is a mystery to me. There is more to the story but have no idea what that is.

Im having a hard time believing Patterson was just pumping it.  I don't know if he would put his reputation out there like that for nothing. 

Mixed feelings all around on this one.  Maybe I just want to believe this is something that it's not at this point.

3 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

I don't know if Patterson sold his shares or not but I certainly don't believe the Nader story that came out about him having to pay Samsung.  Definitely some weird stuff went down in April when they were telling us how good it was.

The Patterson not being published yet is a mystery to me. There is more to the story but have no idea what that is.

Im having a hard time believing Patterson was just pumping it.  I don't know if he would put his reputation out there like that for nothing. 

Mixed feelings all around on this one.  Maybe I just want to believe this is something that it's not at this point.

I think the bottom line is: the drug sucks for Covid. They hitched their wagon to this manna that fell from the sky. The principal players already cashed out some dough, and now they are dragging it along to try and keep it relevant (and to have funding) for the HIV and cancer trials.

This is an old drug (much like all these other therapeutic Covid drugs that we all know about and are invested in. They all just have different levels of deception. 

The only question that remains is how long any of us are willing to stand atop the deck of cards these drugs are built on to make money,

For me, I’m ready to take so e losses and cash in on some minor profits to move on. There are way better money makers out there in the market. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ChiefD said:

I think the bottom line is: the drug sucks for Covid. They hitched their wagon to this manna that fell from the sky. The principal players already cashed out some dough, and now they are dragging it along to try and keep it relevant (and to have funding) for the HIV and cancer trials.

This is an old drug (much like all these other therapeutic Covid drugs that we all know about and are invested in. They all just have different levels of deception. 

The only question that remains is how long any of us are willing to stand atop the deck of cards these drugs are built on to make money,

For me, I’m ready to take so e losses and cash in on some minor profits to move on. There are way better money makers out there in the market. 

So they just got lucky with the data back in April and it wasn't leronlimab driving the lives that got saved?  

I really don't know.   The drug is obviously doing something, they aren't being told to halt the trial.  The FDA seems to want to continue to work with them.

It is odd that Nader sold shares though the same week he was pumping it.  Maybe they didnt actually believe it was that good or maybe he needed the money, i have no clue.

Dr Yang doesn't seem like a fly by nighter to me, he lends credibility to it and I still trust Patterson

The HIV BLA has to get completed though, Im pissed that they haven't finished that yet.  Meanwhile Nader saying 100% sure of approval, I definitely feel like that's a big red flag.

10 hours ago, ChiefD said:

I think the bottom line is: the drug sucks for Covid.

The evidence shows that it provides some benefit against Covid.  The eINDs patients did seem to benefit from it.  And the M2M patients likely benefitted.  But leronlimab probably isn't a miracle drug against Covid.  It probably isn't as good as the mabs that specifically target individual Covid strains.  But its non-specific qualities is why it might be a useful drug against virtually any disease that is caused or exacerbated by inflammation.  It can be used as an early treatment to diseases we haven't figured out.  When new strains of Covid pop up, leronlimab could be used before a specific mab or specific vaccine is developed. 

Leronlimab's stellar safety profile makes it an intriguing drug.  Even if it only helps marginally, there is no reason to not use it since it has virtually no side effects.  Its mildness might also be the reason it isn't a miracle drug.  It is so mild that it can't have a huge effect against any intense disease.  Drugs that affect a disease dramatically are usually going to have side effects.  But it can maybe still work against things like HIV and possibly cancer because of how slowly those diseases progress.  The immune system might only need a little help to have the edge against those diseases.  And if it helps at all against more intense and fast acting diseases like Covid, there is no reason not to use it.

Edited by Don Hutson

14 hours ago, Don Hutson said:

He had to file with the SEC when he wanted to sell.  After filing, he had a 30 day window to sell.  The SEC isn't notified whether the shares were sold or not.  Theoretically, he didn't necessarily sell his shares.  But it is highly unlikely.  Filing to sell looks bad.  No one would do it if they weren't actually selling.  Here is the SEC filing:

https://sec.report/Document/0001193125-20-128998/

So you're stating as fact something you don't know to be true. Which was the point.

3 minutes ago, Sideshow Bob said:

So you're stating as fact something you don't know to be true. Which was the point.

99.99% chance he sold.  O.01% chance he didn't sell.  When the press reports that an insider sold their stock, it is because they filed to sell it.  

Why does anybody care if this guy sold or not, JFC. Has no impact on the share price going forward. 

• Like 1