What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$220 SATELLITE LEAGUE LOOKING FOR 1 LAST OWNER! (1 Viewer)

foursport

Footballguy
Let me start by saying 2 things:

1) I am NOT a business looking to fill leagues - I am an over the top FF fanatic and do run a lot of leagues that I also PLAY IN - join if you wish

2) I do not use Leaguesafe - I hold all funds and have been doing this since 1993 - check around with many folks and they will tell you never an issue with timely payments - BUT - I also understand if no Leaguesafe is a deal-breaker.

*****IMPORTANT***** - I know that COVID-19 is making things a bit unpredictable right now BUT on each leagues message board, I have written up several scenarios based on the uniqueness of each league as to how we will handle 1) a regular season 2) a shortened season with notice 3) a shortened season with no notice and 4) a canceled season!  PLEASE READ these before making any decisions - thanks! 

220 SATELLITE - the first true redraft listed here - this league costs $220.  It is unique in that it is POINTS ONLY for Weeks #1 - 14 and then the top 4 teams get seeded for H2H playoffs in Week #15 and #16.  1st place gets $1,250, 2nd gets $850 and 3rd and 4th get their $220 back.   ONE LAST TEAM LEFT!

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been playing in Jim's leagues for over 15 years.  I am in 8 leagues this year and have played in as many 15.

Jim runs great leagues and payouts are made quickly at the end of the year.

Please, don't hesitate to join.

Mark

Follow Me

Users who are viewing this thread