Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
danashort

2 Keeper Question who to keep???

Question

Posted (edited)

10 team PPR league 2 keepers and you lose the rd. u drafted the player...I have the 6th pick...my first keeper is kamara in the first round but who do I go with for my 2nd keeper...

aaron jones in the 3rd

james conner in the 15th

miles sanders in the 9th or 

DJ moore in the 7th

thanks for any input and help!!!!

Edited by danashort
  • Thinking 1

I "like" moore but im just worried w/ a new QB who could have eyes for someone else and moore doesnt do what he did last year, which he was consistent but not great...i am leaning towards keeping moore and sanders the more i think about it and reload with fresh young talent to pick from for  years to come...

• Like 1

On 7/27/2020 at 2:40 PM, danashort said:

10 team PPR league 2 keepers and you lose the rd. u drafted the player...I have the 6th pick...my first keeper is kamara in the first round but who do I go with for my 2nd keeper...

aaron jones in the 3rd

james conner in the 15th

miles sanders in the 9th or 

DJ moore in the 7th

thanks for any input and help!!!!

Sanders.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, danashort said:

I "like" moore but im just worried w/ a new QB who could have eyes for someone else and moore doesnt do what he did last year, which he was consistent but not great...i am leaning towards keeping moore and sanders the more i think about it and reload with fresh young talent to pick from for  years to come...

His QB last year was Kyle Allen. He ranked almost at the bottom of the league for QBR and Rating. So you would naturally think Bridgewater will be better. This will be better for the offense in general. So I think that risk is mitigated. 

• Like 1

But if not sold on Moore then keep Jones.

RB: CEH, Sanders

WR: DJ Moore

Flex: AJones

TE: Kittle

Looks good to me. In the 4th you have good options at WR still. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I feel like after all this I'm going to have to come back to this thread to let u guys know how my draft went..LOL

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2

Sanders definitely.

Moore, Conner, or Jones to taste. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, danashort said:

I feel like after all this I'm going to have to come back to this thread to let u guys know how my draft went..LOL

that would be great!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, danashort said:

Bridgewater is a solid QB as shown with the Saints.  A lot better than Allen, thus I see Moore doing equivalent or better.  I have Moore around 10-11 WR overall projections, and for a 7th round pick, as solid as it gets.  

• Like 2

Nobody saw what I did on that post lol. Basically you can probably get Kittle the Moore. 😀🙈😀

My point is the trends are go RB, the one of top two TEs. Then a huge amount of WRs are there for you. I mean a guy like Woods are gold in ppr going lower than teammate Cupp. Yet from view of their 12 personnel Cupp came off before Woods did. 😉

• Like 1

this logic has me changing my other team keepers also...I was keeping kamara 1 and godwin 9 with the 6th pick but now i think im gonna keep metcalf 7 and godwin 9...and theres only 2 guys with 1st round picks ahead of me...u guys have totally changed my way of thinking...thank you

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, danashort said:

this logic has me changing my other team keepers also...I was keeping kamara 1 and godwin 9 with the 6th pick but now i think im gonna keep metcalf 7 and godwin 9...and theres only 2 guys with 1st round picks ahead of me...u guys have totally changed my way of thinking...thank you

Is the keeper options similar to this one?  If so, you have a chance with getting Kamara back.  Hopefully there will be three top notch players for you to grab one !!!  You are welcome

Edited by jwsbowler
  • Like 1
  • Love 1