What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Herman Cain has died from the Coronavirus (1 Viewer)

How many twitter threads need to happen where it is "just a hoax/flu, no one can take my freedom and make me wear a mask" -> 1 week later "whoa, really sick, this is no joke" -> 3 weeks later "this is soandso's family, letting you know that they have passed away" before potential skeptics have some self reflection and realize that the world is not trying to pull a prank on them by having them wear a mask and stop going to bars. There are a ton of them who have followed this script already. 

Last edited by a moderator:
How many twitter threads need to happen where it is "just a hoax/flu, no one can take my freedom and make me wear a mask" -> 1 week later "whoa, really sick, this is no joke" -> 3 weeks later "this is soandso's family, letting you know that they have passed away" before potential skeptics have some self reflection and realize that the world is not trying to pull a prank on them by having them wear a mask and stop going to bars. There are a ton of them who have followed this script already. 
It's one thing to think that way at the beginning.

But 150,000 dead Americans later, and we're still hearing the same crap.

I really don't get it.

Like, what's the number? How many people have to die?

• Thanks
Reactions: JAA
I'd liked to have had a beer with Herman Cain while sharing a Godfather's Pizza.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evan McMullin, a former CIA operative and 2016 presidential candidate, blamed the “science denial Trump cult” for the death of Herman Cain from coronavirus on Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread