What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ESPN $25 buy-in 10 team H2H PPR 2Flex Snake Draft 9/6 (1 Viewer)

Enyen

Footballguy
Hi, I have been commissioner for this league for around 7 years. It's composed of mostly guys from my gym (thus it is named Wellness) and it's always hard to fill spots when someone drops. This year FOUR have left and I'd really like to keep the league going. It's a standard ESPN H2H 10-team but with PPR and an added Flex. Passing TD's are 6 pts. instead of 4. It's a redraft league that pays out the $250 pot as follows:
1st place: $175
2nd place: $50
3rd place: $25

I'd prefer payment via Venmo or Paypal since 5 of us have already paid. I realize I'm new here and am unknown here, and if I must set up a leaguesafe account I'll have to figure out how to make it work with just 4 people there. I promise I'm not a scammer and can speak with you on the phone or otherwise prove this. The snake draft has always been scheduled the Sunday before Labor Day at 7pm CST with the season starting the following Thursday. I hope this gathers interest and we can have a full 10-team league again this year. I'm more than welcome to answer any other questions. Thanks! Mike (enyen@comcast.net)

Users who are viewing this thread