What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Find a League - Fill a League Resource (1 Viewer)

Hi everyone, if you're reading this then you're just like me and use this message board both as a commissioner to find quality league players, and as a player to find quality leagues.  It's a great resource.  There are other message boards like it that are also great resources for this.

But if you're like me, you want every resource you can find - I've got 17 Phillip's head screwdrivers in my toolbox and I use every one of them - so I'd like to pass on just one more resource to all of you.  I've started a Find a League-Fill a League Facebook Group that's free and open to the public.  There's no catch, no advertising, no hidden agenda, just one more resource to help all of us fill leagues.  If you're on Facebook, you can find it at this link  Fantasy Football League Finder and click the Join Group button.

I don't suppose it'll be very effective until we reach a few hundred group members, but feel free to start posting right away, share the link with your leagues, invite anyone you want, and let's get some leagues filled.

Users who are viewing this thread