What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Today (1 Viewer)

Growing up and living where I live, it's the first thing I think of when I see the FFA acronym.  :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to my parents’ house in Ohio a few years ago when my mom was sick, and they told me they were going to turn on that rural TV channel in the OP for a polka show. I said, sure, ok, I mean I like music generally but then when it started...it was Mollie B. the polka queen and she STILL gives me the jumpy and quo

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to my parents’ house in Ohio a few years ago when my mom was sick, and they told me they were going to turn on that rural TV channel in the OP for a polka show. I said, sure, ok, I mean I like music generally but then when it started...it was Mollie B. the polka queen and she STILL gives me the jumpy and quo
Mama's got a squeeze box
She wears on her chest
And when Daddy comes home

He never gets no rest
Cause she's playing all night
And the music's all right
Mama's got a squeeze box
Daddy never sleeps at night

She kind of looks like Natalie Portman in that picture. 

Users who are viewing this thread