What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty league emergency Owner Needed (1 Viewer)

Bump

Providing some more info on the league:

12 teams, 3 divisions, .5 PPR

Start: 1QB, 1RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1RB/WR/TE, 1K, 1DEF

22 man roster

Each year you get 3 draft picks. This team currently has the 1.5 (on the clock currently), 2.5, 3.5 picks.

Additional details:

League Fees:
$100 entry

Payouts:
1st $520
2nd $350
3rd $170
4th $100

Schedule:
13 week regular season, head to head
3 week playoffs

Playoffs:
6 teams in playoffs (3 div winners and 3 wildcards). Seeding will be #3 vs #6 and #4 vs #5 with a bye for #1 and #2

Drafts:
Each year there will be a 3 round combined Rookie/Free Agent draft. Teams will be awarded picks based on reverse order of finish from the pervious season and the draft will be NFL style where each team picks in the same slot each round. Teams are not required to use all of their draft picks but they do need to decide which picks to forefit a week before the draft.

Owner of team has been unresponsive to email/texts and we are drafting today. This team is currently on the clock at the 1.05 pick. It's a slow draft with 24 hours to make your pick.

22 man roster, must get down to 19 to use all 3 draft picks.

$100 league entry fee

Here's the teams roster: https://www65.myfantasyleague.com/2020/options?L=68001&O=07&F=0007

Please contact if interested or need more information.

Thanks!
If you give me Bonus pick at end of first only (1.13) AND $25 off entry, I’ll take it. 
I don’t know who else is in the league, but Wombat can vouch for me.

Users who are viewing this thread