What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

iPhone 11 Help needed (1 Viewer)

Mr.Pack

Footballguy
I vowed to never have an iPhone but we just switched to US Cellular and here we are........ Free Phones, so I am giving it a shot.

I would like my home screen to look like this, using a widget like I have shown here. Is there any way to do that with the iPhone 11?

TIA

ETA if there is can someone walk me thru it like i'm a 10yr old?

Last edited by a moderator:
I vowed to never have an iPhone but we just switched to US Cellular and here we are........ Free Phones, so I am giving it a shot.

I would like my home screen to look like this, using a widget like I have shown here. Is there any way to do that with the iPhone 11?

TIA

"...like i'm a 100yr old?" FIXED.  10 year olds know how to do that.  (Sorry, I run Android).

TIA

Only if you jail break it gb

TIA

When the ios14 update comes out you will be able to do that 

iPhone 11 doesn’t connect to radio Bluetooth. Help needed

Last edited by a moderator:
gocuse3 said:
When the ios14 update comes out you will be able to do that 
Ish...you can do widgets but it's not as seamless as what he posted and only Apple weather right now.

I am looking forward to the 3rd party widgets, the baked in ones are ok but nothing amazing. You can run the public beta right now and it works really well.

East Coast Bias said:
Not on the home screen but scroll right and you can have a weather widget.
That's what I was going to suggest as well. Only one swipe right and it's pretty close to what the OP is showing on the top of his screenshot. There are a lot of customizable widgets that you can put on the screen. 

Users who are viewing this thread