What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 MBSL Thread (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
Link to League Home 

https://www79.myfantasyleague.com/2020/home/39912#0

2 hour timer is in place.  Set up your text alerts and pre-draft whenever possible.

Date of draft to be a week or two prior to the start of the season.  Will be looking at a 2 hour clock on MFL during day time hours (8 hour for the first round).  Post if you are interested.

1. Bassnbrew

2. by_the_sea_wannabe

3. Duckboy

4. Bro1ncos

5. Stephan Holloway

6. Stinkin Ref

7. Go DC Yourself

8. Maggot Brain

9. Ryheaps

10. Nittany Lion

11. Shadowfax

12. Old Milwaukee

13. Crippler

14. Busman

15. Norseman

16. Mr. Irrelevant

Last edited by a moderator:
@BassNBrew

It would be awesome to set up the draft tonight and alarm everyone on the start. This is a solid group, but with less than three days till the season's kickoff that is really pushing things to get this complete. One of our 16 is BTSW, do we know that he is available? Mr. Irrelevant signed on as #17, but then Ruffrody dropped out.

1.011BusManDraft hasn't started yet. Will start in 47 minutes..-

1.022Stephen Holloway-

1.033nittanylion-

1.044Duckboy-

1.055Bro1ncos-

1.066Shadowfax-

1.077Crippler-

1.088Bassnbrew-

1.099Mr. Irrelevant-

1.1010Stinkin Ref-

1.1111Go DC Yourself-

1.1212by_the_sea_wannabe-

1.1313Norseman-

1.1414Old Milwaukee-

1.1515Ryheaps-

1.1616Maggot Brain

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL...set the draft and I had the number one spot.  Accidentally reset it and lost my only shot at CMac this year. :sadbanana:

going to be very interesting to see how many rounds we get in the first day. With less than three days, we need to average about seven rounds each day, so that would be 112 picks and even spread out over 24-hours, that breaks down to a pick every thirteen minutes.

going to be very interesting to see how many rounds we get in the first day. With less than three days, we need to average about seven rounds each day, so that would be 112 picks and even spread out over 24-hours, that breaks down to a pick every thirteen minutes.
I'm fine rolling to Sunday morning.

Don't see any way around it TBH. There's no way we're going to average a pick every 8-9 minutes during waking hours, which is more or less what it would take to get this thing wrapped up by Thursday.
you would be surprised by what can happen when you get talented men of this caliber working together in the same direction and for the same cause......

I've PM'd ryheaps.  He hasn't been around since Sunday.  I'll pick for him just prior to clock expiration.

Users who are viewing this thread