What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Susan B Anthony Pardoned--Democrat mad (1 Viewer)

If he wanted to do something serious instead of a PR stunt (which is all he knows) he would have pardoned Crystal Mason.

There are a million other things this administration has done to make me angry - like 170,000 deaths.  This was just silly, but another example of the President not really caring about voter fraud - it's all about suppressing the vote and rigging the election in his favor.    

JIslander said:
Do you really think he even knew who Susan B Anthony was before this stunt?
She was on a $1 coin.  That's it, and that could be 50/50.

Like Frederick Douglass, I'm sure Trump would say that Susan B. Anthony is "someone whose done an amazing job and is recognized more and more."

Trump will not get credit for doing anything good 
I mean my God.  Shutup democrats.  Just once.  

Know how in a fight, the one that retaliates us usually the one that gets in more trouble? Ever hear of that demmies?   Just move on.  You look utterly silly here.
Tens of thousand of Americans are getting sick and some are adding to 170,000 already dead.  Yet there still isn't a national plan on how to handle this pandemic.  Schools are starting and more and more kids are getting sick.  Families need urgent help for schools that have shut down.  Millions are still unemployed that weren't in January.  So yeah, he should be using his time better. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I look forward to the deep dive into Susan B Anthony's background that will show she was actually guilty on many occasions of lying to congress so she didnt deserve to be pardoned. 

Tens of thousand of Americans are getting sick and some are adding to 170,000 already dead.  Yet there still isn't a national plan on how to handle this pandemic.  So yeah, he should be using his time better.
Another silly post.  He cant do ANYTHING else?  Quit it.  Be better than that.  Posts like that one take away from intelligent debate.

Tens of thousand of Americans are getting sick and some are adding to 170,000 already dead.  Yet there still isn't a national plan on how to handle this pandemic.  So yeah, he should be using his time better.
Tens of thousand of Americans are getting sick and some are adding to 170,000 already dead.  Yet there still isn't a national plan on how to handle this pandemic.  So yeah, THE DEMOCRATS COULD USE THEIR TIME BETTER RATHER THAN REPLYING AT ALL.

See how silly of a post that is?

Tens of thousand of Americans are getting sick and some are adding to 170,000 already dead.  Yet there still isn't a national plan on how to handle this pandemic.  So yeah, THE DEMOCRATS COULD USE THEIR TIME BETTER RATHER THAN REPLYING AT ALL.

See how silly of a post that is?
I'm not the POTUS, an elected official or a democrat. 

Next time I go fishing...I want to go with President Trump.

That guy hooks 'em every time!

Democrats had four choices:

• Praise it
  • Denounce it
  • Laugh at it
  • ignore it.
They just cannot resist that hook!

• Laughing
Reactions: rct

They literally come at you with  "He should do better things with his time"  WHICH is spending time responding.  You can't make this stuff up.  It's almost too easy at times.

• Laughing
You guys are kinda off your game today.  What gives?   I expect better.
You don’t see the irony?  Really?

*and for the record I’m not disagreeing with you, the reaction by some is stupid.  It’s just ironic as it’s Trumps MO to react to EVERYTHING.  

• Thinking
They literally come at you with  "He should do better things with his time"  WHICH is spending time responding.  You can't make this stuff up.  It's almost too easy at times.
Be a big boy and say my name. It wasn’t “they”, it was me.  And I stand behind it, and I’m not the POTUS or a Democrat, so I can waste all the time in the world responding to trolling. 

Democrats had four choices:

• Praise it
  • Denounce it
  • Laugh at it
  • ignore it.
They just cannot resist that hook!
Right.  Fishing, golfing, bullying.   Handling a pandemic and civil unrest are further down the list.

You don’t see the irony?  Really?

*and for the record I’m not disagreeing with you, the reaction by some is stupid.  It’s just ironic as it’s Trumps MO to react to EVERYTHING.  
Course it is.  And sure there is irony there.  My point was how utterly hilarious it is for someone to make such a simple statement that he should be focused on other things while completely ignoring the fact that the democrats actually held a press conference in response.

Hypocrisy in politics. I utterly hate it.

Be a big boy and say my name. It wasn’t “they”, it was me.  And I stand behind it, and I’m not the POTUS or a Democrat, so I can waste all the time in the world responding to trolling. 
Sorry. It wasn't you.   Not who I was referencing.  Get over yourself sometimes.

• Thinking
Course it is.  And sure there is irony there.  My point was how utterly hilarious it is for someone to make such a simple statement that he should be focused on other things while completely ignoring the fact that the democrats actually held a press conference in response.

Hypocrisy in politics. I utterly hate it.
You do see my “*”d sentence right?

Yes Trump seeks to manipulate the media cycle with self-created headlines, same shtick from the Marla Maples days.
BULLSEYE!!

Get this man a cupie doll!!

He basically sends half of the enemy into the bushes on a snipe hunt while he focuses on the other half.
It's as if they suffer from some sort of syndrome of which President Trump takes advantage.

He's been doing it for a long time.....and they fall for it....every single time.

Well thank you for the frank answer. I'm not sure I really see the debate. I take it you don't even know if you support Trump's decision yourself if you don't know the crime at issue?
Yeah, I can read news stories like anyone else can. I was just annoyed with you asking me a question you already knew the answer to in some silly attempt to get a BIG BURN.   

Extremely tiring.

• Laughing
Get over yourself sometimes.
Again the irony here is quite thick....

Another silly post.  He cant do ANYTHING else?  Quit it.  Be better than thatPosts like that one take away from intelligent debate.

I mean my God.  Shutup democrats.  Just once.  

Know how in a fight, the one that retaliates us usually the one that gets in more trouble? Ever hear of that demmies?   Just move on.  You look utterly silly here.

She sold arms to the Cubans during the Spanish-American war.  The silver lining here is that this eventually led to the Platt Amedment, which we all remember fondly from Fast Times.
I though she was one of Clinton's galpals from Arkansas.

• Thinking

Users who are viewing this thread