What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Summerpalooza III: FFA Music/Fantasy Football Draft - Congrats League Champ Pip's Invitation (1 Viewer)

Damn, I was worried $40 was too much to bid on Hines :(
I also had $50 on him 
https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/771874/transactions?transactionsfilter=faab

$57 Winning Offer

• Moore DJ Shark $50 (Lower Offer)
  • Burning CeeDee's $38 (Lower Offer)
  • TY Chilton $31 (Lower Offer)
  • While My QB Gently W $20 (Lower Offer)
  • After the Pass Rush $17 (Lower Offer)
  • The Robinsons Affair $12 (Lower Offer)
  • Big Ole Butker $11 (Lower Offer)
  • Born Under Punches $11 (Lower Offer)

Last edited by a moderator:
https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/771874/transactions?transactionsfilter=faab

$57 Winning Offer

$40 was my bid in another league where I had Mack. That one we have a $200 FAB budget and he went for $60 and Snell for $75. Ended up with Gaskin for $1 there.

Northern Voice said:

$57 Winning Offer

It might have been taken off the board because I had Snell above him and thus couldn’t drop Henderson to make the move anymore.

Raging weasel said:
$40 was my bid in another league where I had Mack. That one we have a $200 FAB budget and he went for $60 and Snell for $75. Ended up with Gaskin for $1 there.

It might have been taken off the board because I had Snell above him and thus couldn’t drop Henderson to make the move anymore.
Yeah, I wasn't posting suggesting anything about your guys bids, just commenting on the action on him - which isn't even all captured here it seems!

Added Corey Davis, WR, TEN

Ok Go - Here it Goes Again

This is my 2nd or 3rd go round on this ride, so song is particularly apt (Davis and Ok Go are both from Chicago), also I completely love Ok Go and still listen to them all the time.

Just when you think you're in control
Just when you think you've got a hold
Just when you get on a roll
Here it goes, here it goes, here it goes again
Oh, here it goes again
I should have known, should have known, should have known again
But here it goes again
Oh, here it goes again

I think I was able to add Cayetana from my phone, though I'm not sure if it was a local or global change. If you go to the Summerpalooza public playlist on Spotify on your phone, it'll allow you to ADD SONG. Click on that and then add the song. 

I think I was able to add Cayetana from my phone, though I'm not sure if it was a local or global change. If you go to the Summerpalooza public playlist on Spotify on your phone, it'll allow you to ADD SONG. Click on that and then add the song. 
Through the app? I don’t have the app because I don’t listen to songs on my phone.

Through the app? I don’t have the app because I don’t listen to songs on my phone.
Oh, yeah. Through the phone app. My phone app works and my desktop app just does not and never has worked right. I have not tried to use the website version of either. I'll have to look at it. What song are you looking to add, perchance? I might be able to add it. I'm not sure if I'm doing it globally or locally as I intoned upthread, though.

Oh, yeah. Through the phone app. My phone app works and my desktop app just does not and never has worked right. I have not tried to use the website version of either. I'll have to look at it. What song are you looking to add, perchance? I might be able to add it. I'm not sure if I'm doing it globally or locally as I intoned upthread, though.
Over and Over by MC5.

Sometimes life surprises
'Cause you'd never expect it to be that
Dangerous disguises
That you never expect to see

Some things never change
Nothing's gonna change that
Some things you cant explain
Like why we're all embracing conventional wisdom in a world that's just so unconventional

Thanks, as I can’t add either. Also it doesn’t look like my MC5 song is on the playlist, but it is on Spotify.
I figured out how to add a song. It isn't like it normally is, but when on Spotify on your computer, right click the song and hit open in desktop app. You don't have to download the desktop app, and it will blink and take you to the desktop app. Then you click on the song, and you hit add to playlist, and it will give you a menu of all your playlist to add it to. You add it, and then you click out of the all the those windows, and your back to your normal Spotify.

Users who are viewing this thread