What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Face mask recomendations (1 Viewer)

Anyone have a face mask they particularly like? As we start to venture out more and more Id like to pick up a few as I think we may be required to wear them for quite some time.  Ive been getting by with disposable ones, but would like something a little better.

Best mask I have is from Proper Cloth. Has a wire that fits you nose and a pocket for a filter.  I wear the one that looks like an aloha shirt.

I've been using a cloth one that a neighbor custom made for my large dome so it didn't kill my ears.

Yesterday I was out with the kids picking up some shoes/clothes and went to an Under Armour outlet - they had their Sport Mask in stock (sold out quickly online) so I picked one up. In limited use so far I have found it to be comfortable, it has their iso-chill technology in it so my face wasn't overheating despite the 95 degree temps, and it is deigned so that it will stay out a bit from mouth/etc. so is fairly comfortable. You simply measure from the middle of your ear to the tip of your nose to size - I believe they had 4 sizes.

Main con is it is $30.

With the heat, the Under Armour one was definitely more comfortable than the cloth one and fitted just as well. I'll likely still alternate between the two.

https://shopvida.com/products/protective-mask

I bought some of these a couple months ago and have been pleased with them. Adjustable ear straps, it comes with a replacable filter insert (I wear them without that) and they donate one for every one purchased. The have a little metal piece on the nose part so you can kind of shape it to your nose bridge shape for a good fit. 

I got two different masks. One was the 3M N100 Mask and the other was the KN95 Mask. You can feel that the 3M mask is a better quality, especially since it is a 3M mask. The KN95 feels also comfortable and I like how the strings wrap around the ear. After wearing them at work for about 6 hours straight, the KN95 mask seems like the better choice.

Users who are viewing this thread