What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best sources for IDP projections? (1 Viewer)

dbc925

Footballguy
Yeah, I know it's kind of sacrilege to be asking this here, so let me rephrase:

Because I like to get opinions from various sources, where (besides FBG) do you find the most accurate projections for IDP?

Because I like to get opinions from various sources, where (besides FBG) do you find the most accurate projections for IDP?
I like fantasy pros 

Its not sacrilege at all.  FBG's IDP content has been getting worse.  It's not a priority for them and it shows in the content.  Projections is one of the bigger deficiencies.  

Never have. Figuring out idp's reminds me of the old days of this game. Connecting the dots with snap counts, following injury reports of, your own,his teammates, and their opponent, and calculated risks against turnover prone teams. 

I don't think anyone else does IDP projections.  There are rankings all over - FantasyPros finds a bunch of them... but FBG stands alone with season-long and weekly IDP projections from what I've seen.  That drives all their tools, which are also unique as far as I know - myFBG and such.

I like IDP Guru. He does rankings and has a lot of good articles and weekly waiver pickups. His site is redraft oriented not dynasty thou. 

Mike Clay of ESPN does projections. Free to download. I typed up a thread on Twitter about Clay's IDP projections with a surprise or two for each team, if anyone's interested. @DynastyTripp

Is there a worse source than Fantasy Sharks for weekly projections?

Aldon Smith projected for 1 point.

Ty Summers projected for 0 points.

etc. etc. etc.

I don't currently have an IDPGuys membership, but there was a tweet saying they will soon have have IDP weekly projections synched up with your league settings - sounds like League Dominator / myFBG with different people doing the projections.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread